"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>Come back
>Jokes

Also Ember down and out in Texas

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

Airi sings her favorite groping song this time with extra bounce

Also another of my stream highlights this time Sora vs Cloud who is the better son?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!
The Proctor said:
I am intensely curious about why the 'latinx' word is still used in public discourse when the majority of LATAMS I have met would rather be called slurs than it. If anyone can culturally enrich me on this topic, I'm interested in discussing it live on stream sometime
If you find out, let me know so I can talk to them.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It's weird to think of her as an FGC member (mostly cause the FGC is full of children and retards) but Botan has been so active in the community lately. I love it.
:sanasmile:
For the last time: Smash isn't a fighting game! We don't claim them. The children and retards are just flinging their shit in their own sandbox.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
@The Proctor the only people who generally use latinx now are usually delusionally progressive or college educated upper middle class and higher in the US, most of them being white or third/fourth generation latinos who have zero connection to their heritage outside of some food or music.
While there is some debate on where the term originates, like the claim it is an invention of South Americans, its generally accepted that the first known uses came out of Ivy League grievance studies papers starting sometime in the mid 2000s.

Stunned But Dumb

I have assembled a team of top level operators (and Gura):

Comet Strike Suisei (and her "Hi Honey Badger!")

Tactical Sheriff Mori

"No. 1 Detective with a bullet!" also -100 desk damage per strike

'Bonk Force One'

Underwater Demo Shork (...what swimming? She falls in near the target with a demo charge)

Commandant Kiara (with her AUGmented booty)

Check out the artist here

Man, Girls Frontline 2 looks really good

Also another of my stream highlights this time Sora vs Cloud who is the better son

When did you start streaming? Edit: Not sure why I asked when I could just check and see that you did a test stream last week. Cool stuff

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Duck English is adorable. That's it.

Bronze

Wait what. E:That is a pretty good graduation text btw.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't understand? Shouldn't they have explained their rules and went over exactly why this horse whore dealt irreparable damage to their brand and must be unpersoned? Why did they do this?

Honestly though, this is unfortunate. She just got her 3d and seems to be a really unique individual in the sphere. I hope the best for her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Destroy Corpo March?

Have some DizzyXSakana in these tiring times

Stunned But Dumb

Chegi posted a new Kiara animation.

Destroy Corpo March?

Have some DizzyXSakana in these tiring times

It's really easy to look at pictures like this and for a moment forget the exercise in nightmare that is the event of Dizzy opening her mouth. Pity be unto the man that marries this femcel

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

ogey_rrat

ogey

Well I don't think anyone saw that coming. Assume it must have been a serious breach of contract or personal/family issue (edit: having read the doc again it looks like it's more likely to have been some sort of opportunity that was too good to be turned down perhaps) since I think she was pretty happy there, she certainly seemed to be having fun in the couple of streams I watched her in.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well I don't think anyone saw that coming. Assume it must have been a serious breach of contract or personal/family issue since I think she was pretty happy there, she certainly seemed to be having fun in the couple of streams I watched her in.
dont think its that, she will have a regular graduation stream on the 10th

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

ogey_rrat

ogey
dont think its that, she will have a regular graduation stream on the 10th
Actually yeah, true. Still seems odd though. If I were a gambling man I wouldn't have wagered on her graduating so suddenly though, didn't see any hints like you do with others.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
What a fucking moron. This is the biggest nothing burger I've seen in forever. She's basically just offering more money to those who already clip her. Don't like it don't clip her dipshit. It's uploaded to your channel not hers.

Also the Yamanba whining about minimum wage doesn't realize most clippers aren't in the fucking US. Holy fuck why are so many clippers retarded faggots. You are literally using someone else's content for profit and they are fucking encouraging it and even offering to pay you directly.

Please give me mad at internet cause I fucking am.

It's the clearest symptom of Twitteritis, their scope of the world is extremely shallow because despite the worldwide access they've probably never been out of their own country in their lives and don't actually think about the wider world at all, but they'll pretend to be invested in shit on the other side of the planet to make themselves feel good but have no real idea what situations are like because they have no perspective.

And after that dumb ARG they had about their debuts for her to fizzle out so fast.

Top Bottom