"I do need an adult, unironically"Kirschey
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Emo rocks

Bittersweet, but with a happy ending

They aren't popsicle sticks (just mold receptacles)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Filian has angered video editor/clipper on twitter by offering to pay for clips. Namely she is operating a sliding scale of payments based on "how viral" a clip on the clippers channel goes.

Archive
View attachment 65000
https://www.tiktok.com/@katliente/video/7341253208884432171

All the seething about "less than minimum wage" is funny. Minimum wage...where? For whom? Vtubing and the internet is a global industry, and not to cite the Venzuelan gold farmers but a few dollars can go pretty far in some countries. Potentially decent money in the right place, with the time to spend on it and content already made for you.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Filian has angered video editor/clipper on twitter by offering to pay for clips. Namely she is operating a sliding scale of payments based on "how viral" a clip on the clippers channel goes.

Archive
View attachment 65000

What a fucking moron. This is the biggest nothing burger I've seen in forever. She's basically just offering more money to those who already clip her. Don't like it don't clip her dipshit. It's uploaded to your channel not hers.

Also the Yamanba whining about minimum wage doesn't realize most clippers aren't in the fucking US. Holy fuck why are so many clippers retarded faggots. You are literally using someone else's content for profit and they are fucking encouraging it and even offering to pay you directly.

Please give me mad at internet cause I fucking am.

ogey_rrat

ogey

In non seething vtweeter news. Autistic bear is cute.

Nice to know that even in 2024 people still can't stop laughing whenever they see 'Homo erectus'.

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will go even more lo-fi than usual as she'll play games for literal calculators today

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Archive
View attachment 65000

20 USD? Holy Fuck thats almost like 20000 ARS
Why is he complaining like a little bitch?

kanpainiggi

Nice to know that even in 2024 people still can't stop laughing whenever they see 'Homo erectus'.
She just too perfect and I wish her nothing but success and happiness
:sanasmile:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The ones complaining do editing services as a paid gig. They received Filian's message through Vgen, which they use to handle their upfront editing commissions and have gone the "Fuck you, Pay me" route.

This is all on the clippers channels so this would be in addition to any adsense revenue made. This is pretty much the same incentive scheme as what Aviel is doing for Idol clippers (but with a higher minimum threshold for payouts).

In non seething vtweeter news. Autistic bear is cute.

Why does homo erectus look like Don Cheadle? Or am I just way more racist than I thought?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will go even more lo-fi than usual as she'll play games for literal calculators today
I wasted a lot of time in HS playing the few games I was able to get from other students (I did not have a PC interface for my 83 plus). Screen had a lot of ghosting, though.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

They were selected to officially restream the Japan Qualifier along with a legend like Daigo and Shaka, one of the biggest JP streamers (who's also entering her tournament).

Red Bull will also be releasing an interview Botan had with Bonchan, another FGC legend.

It's weird to think of her as an FGC member (mostly cause the FGC is full of children and retards) but Botan has been so active in the community lately. I love it.
:sanasmile:

Bronze

Speaking of clips, penguin pippa's having a competition about her clips.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
That clip with the amount of editing it has would cost the lowest maybe 50 bucks hiring a nigga in any shithole where 50 is a lot of money. It has 29k, I'm told the rates of k views
Some VTubers are retarded about editing stuff western brained vtubers think everyone in the world has rents that are 3000$. I paid my video editor three times the average monthly income in his country(Philippines)mind you I paid him 8x his original asking price of 20$ for a total of 160$ per video, and that would still be considered low for one video in america (Around 200-300USD on the low end for a 10 minute video). I don't consider that greed IMO. :annoyedpippa:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I have assembled a team of top level operators (and Gura):

Comet Strike Suisei (and her "Hi Honey Badger!")

Tactical Sheriff Mori

"No. 1 Detective with a bullet!" also -100 desk damage per strike

'Bonk Force One'

Underwater Demo Shork (...what swimming? She falls in near the target with a demo charge)

Commandant Kiara (with her AUGmented booty)

Check out the artist here

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

WaWa

Kalion

:)
/vt/ is having it's periodic soccer (or "divegrass") CPU vs CPU league. I just want to point out Ember's model for it from the Phase team:

God's Strongest Wardog

A Wild Slapnuts Appears!

Pango Time! Come enjoy our italian panda playing Limbo :sanasmile:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
pink woman good

How long has she been able to take off the bottom part of her robes? Does this mean Ame might finally be able to take off her jacket too?

i dont think its just taking off the skirt its straight up a remodel to include shorts from what i can see
hercules-kevin-sorbo.gif

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How long has she been able to take off the bottom part of her robes? Does this mean Ame might finally be able to take off her jacket too?
i dont think its just taking off the skirt its straight up a remodel to include shorts from what i can see

nvm, looks like they're as dark as the regular safety shorts and the fabric dont match up, so its just taking off the skirt lol

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom