"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Hope Pina lands on her webbed feet, there needs to be someone seiso in this industry.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I still can't believe that Kyo is white.

Stunned But Dumb

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Whoops, yeah. Still shit hours. Not sure why they put her totally outside normal EN hours...
Probably half studio availability and half for the Japanese prime time bump. Hopefully she can hit one million during it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
As mentioned, birthday live on 3/7 at 7 PM JST.... what the fuck IRyS. Really, 3 to 5 AM US time??

Tweet:

She's truly a HoloJP. FUCK THE WESTOID NÏGLETS, JAP MONEY RULES!!!

More reason to love the laughing bird. @The Proctor time to use that 3-view clout you have and send Doki some queries.

And it's going to get even worse, because I'm sleeping now.
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

Proctor ya femboy fuck, don't sleep right now!!!

The whole vtubing industry will collapse when you go beddy-bye!

Proctor NOOOOOO!!!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yuki singing to celebrate graduation(she passed her exams)

Bro, come on, stressing me out for no reason. She graduated from her correspondence university. Note to everyone else, Yuki is a really hard worker and fun singer who is going to be a psychologist. Give her a listen sometime.

Nah, they don't have perms and Calli said it wasn't gonna ever happen (fuck you Sony)
How did you know....

For Prism talents it's nice to have the models/IP but losing the SONY infrastructure, even just a manager, is rough.
Hope Pina lands on her webbed feet, there needs to be someone seiso in this industry.
TBH most people I watched from Prism are seiso. Rita, Meno, Pina and Ami.

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I just hope shiki lands in somewhere good because she deserves it

And she has the talent to reach greater heights as well so being in holo is not off the table

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
And it's going to get even worse, because I'm sleeping now.
It'll be Froot this time, right?

C'mon. The law of probability suggests that eventually, at some point, it'll be Froot.

Last edited:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
It'll be Froot this time, right?

C'mon. The law of probability suggest that eventually, at some point, it'll be Froot.
I admire your copium supply. However Prostate is unable to aim with his sleep assassinations, so we are doomed to see him take out innocents...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Not even their first or last work together in any persona.
I'm surprised MilkyQueen is still fucking around as an indie. Really thought she'd be joining Holo at some point due to having an "in" with Callie already. IIRC, she was sharing her channel with two other chuubas at some point as some sort of chuuba idol group but looks like she's rebranded the channel and she's the only one in it now.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Probably half studio availability and half for the Japanese prime time bump. Hopefully she can hit one million during it.
She hits 1 million during the video message from Ishida Akira that Cover prepared for her, and then gets banned on youtube for the suggestive noises that she involuntary makes during it.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Stunned But Dumb

I'm surprised MilkyQueen is still fucking around as an indie. Really thought she'd be joining Holo at some point due to having an "in" with Callie already. IIRC, she was sharing her channel with two other chuubas at some point as some sort of chuuba idol group but looks like she's rebranded the channel and she's the only one in it now.

It's crazy because she's the one who wanted to get into Holo and just Calli to apply alongside her. Perhaps her goals changed, but if not I agree at how strange it is that she wasn't a shoo in for Council. Back when Irys appeared I had assumed that if there were another Vsinger, MIlky might make it but that whole project was dumpstered, so man I don't know.

Top Bottom