"What do you mean? I got all, I got picture of ghost! I got the picture of finguhpurint! I was only one who ackshually went, like crazy woman, while everyone else was praying with the television remote controOOOOool !!!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

blingblong214

Professional Hater
Sir, this is TVA, not twitter or tumblr. :smugselen:

Why do we want to waste our time to analyse a 100 page troon document?
Oh no, not your time but my time. I am autistic enough to read through all of it because I got nothing better to do in my life. Besides, I need to read someone's fuckup while I drink coffee.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I know it's been posted already, but Hamster has moved on to Karaoke and she has PIPES.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Mumei just wrapped her karaoke up. Near the end she talked a little about being gone and said she would be out for a while, with no date planned to come back. She didn't get into specifics about why, but she did slip in that it was not due/related to "civilization duties", which was surprising. I think most people thought she was taking a break to focus on school, especially since she started it at the end of the year time when many colleges are doing their finals.

edit: Switched over to IRyS's stream and she is chatting and talked about moving? Hadn't heard she is doing that, but awfully convenient timing that it is exactly the same time as Bae is moving to JP...
IRyS was renovating her house and has been living in a different place the last six months or so while it's being done.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Have you ever seen a chinchilla play yakuza? now you can!
Now you must! I am no longer asking

lolwatagain

almost a 100 page google doc, i'm gonna go to bed and read it when i wake up to get a good grasp of it all, its 7am here. but from what I've heard is that he is a freak.

might be worthy enough of a thread to talk about.
After reading just a few pages, I believe this perfectly encapsulates how I feel:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Jelly wrote the music for Phase Euphoria's trailer and showed her FL project:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looks like Sawas collabing with Raimi and Kiki in a few days

Eat em and breed em

I need help
prerecorded or not Eimi sings pretty damn good

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hamster merch is up.

image.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Runie was lying when she said she cried easily

Eat em and breed em

I need help

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Clip Tax: Megu rants

Geezuz ill agree pokemon has put out some dumb shit but whats with the vendetta.

1: objectively X Y Sun Moon were all bad pokemon games its really weird how she seems to think the rot started after moon.

2: "only add never take away" While this sounds nice that's also how you get feature creep the problem is WHAT game freak removes. but despite everything they do generally add things (reminder pearl was contracted out)

3: pokemon games suck now they always "sucked" its just that the flaws are less obvious when gamefreak could hide bad decisions in aesthetic choice and bad hardware using sun/moon as an example that game exists to STALL the player but the game also barrages you with minigames trials and team skull being genuinely entertaining its much easier to overlook.

4:Object pokemon have been a thing since G1 and bringing them up seriously as "bad design" is basically a free pass to mock your arguments. Voltorb Magnamite Execute and Geodude all exist.

5: Outside of sword and shield which is a trainwreck from start to finish even the worst pokemon games have at least some good merit to them. Treasures of Area Zero is legitimately good i just wish t did not hate everyone involved. Sun Moon is probably the best attempt at taking a place and "adding it to pokemon" yet X&Y coming a close second along with all the new features it tried to add (that you don't notice because holy shit do i loathe everyone in that game)

Thanks for coming to my involuntary seminar on why pokemon has not changed as much as you have also legends arceus was legitimately a good game.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Anyone have a good way to download a video with English subtitles? When I try to get songs with English subs, the English words pop up for like half a second before they're replaced with Japanese.

Bronze

frz

Kiara's summer outfit
As a certified weeb it looks fugly and everything I hate about clothing. That kinda clothing fits sluts on the beach, not 2D anime character.
Also ponytail is where it's at. Have a clear preference please. Dont "any hairstyle is fine" you absolute normie :smugpipi:
Mumei just wrapped her karaoke up. Near the end she talked a little about being gone and said she would be out for a while, with no date planned to come back. She didn't get into specifics about why, but she did slip in that it was not due/related to "civilization duties", which was surprising. I think most people thought she was taking a break to focus on school, especially since she started it at the end of the year time when many colleges are doing their finals.

edit: Switched over to IRyS's stream and she is chatting and talked about moving? Hadn't heard she is doing that, but awfully convenient timing that it is exactly the same time as Bae is moving to JP...
That's a lot of hopium considering mumei still have civilization duties. Baerys is possible though
But hey what if Mumei is taking a break for Vshojo dinner :smugina:
Geezuz ill agree pokemon has put out some dumb shit but whats with the vendetta.

1: objectively X Y Sun Moon were all bad pokemon games its really weird how she seems to think the rot started after moon.

2: "only add never take away" While this sounds nice that's also how you get feature creep the problem is WHAT game freak removes. but despite everything they do generally add things (reminder pearl was contracted out)

3: pokemon games suck now they always "sucked" its just that the flaws are less obvious when gamefreak could hide bad decisions in aesthetic choice and bad hardware using sun/moon as an example that game exists to STALL the player but the game also barrages you with minigames trials and team skull being genuinely entertaining its much easier to overlook.

4:Object pokemon have been a thing since G1 and bringing them up seriously as "bad design" is basically a free pass to mock your arguments. Voltorb Magnamite Execute and Geodude all exist.

5: Outside of sword and shield which is a trainwreck from start to finish even the worst pokemon games have at least some good merit to them. Treasures of Area Zero is legitimately good i just wish t did not hate everyone involved. Sun Moon is probably the best attempt at taking a place and "adding it to pokemon" yet X&Y coming a close second along with all the new features it tried to add (that you don't notice because holy shit do i loathe everyone in that game)

Thanks for coming to my involuntary seminar on why pokemon has not changed as much as you have also legends arceus was legitimately a good game.
I dont know if I'm already looping this but the pokemon manga is absolute fire. X&Y was one of my favorite arc. IIRC it's the first time not a single gym leader was involved in the story, the mangaka duo went full experimental and it paid off.
Outside of that yeah the games are pretty shit since after Black & White 2. Fuck the anime. :dandanl:
Anyone have a good way to download a video with English subtitles? When I try to get songs with English subs, the English words pop up for like half a second before they're replaced with Japanese.
Mate, be more specific with what you are asking, where are you trying to download from. Is it youtube? Are the english subs hardcoded? Or from the CC section.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Mate, be more specific with what you are asking, where are you trying to download from. Is it youtube? Are the english subs hardcoded? Or from the CC section.
Youtube, and from the CC. This one is my latest attempt, but I've had this issue with other songs:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure the issue is actually the player, now that I think about it. The actual video with the CC turned on has English at the bottom and Japanese at the top. So, I guess a better question would be if there's some way to fix where the subtitles pop up. Preferably using VLC, but I'm willing to switch if there's a better player.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I dont know if I'm already looping this but the pokemon manga is absolute fire. X&Y was one of my favorite arc. IIRC it's the first time not a single gym leader was involved in the story, the mangaka duo went full experimental and it paid off.
Outside of that yeah the games are pretty shit since after Black & White 2. Fuck the anime. :dandanl:
Just want to second that the Pokemon Manga is way better than you would expect, i would rather recommend the manga than the games at this point for those looking for their Pokemon fix.
What are you using to download now? Any Yt-downloader interface should have the option to download the subs as srt or Youtubes proprietary sub format
So, I guess a better question would be if there's some way to fix where the subtitles pop up. Preferably using VLC, but I'm willing to switch if there's a better player.
I bet whatever you're using to download the vid + subs erases the position-data for the subs. Does the colour also disappear?

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What are you using to download now? Any Yt-downloader interface should have the option to download the subs as srt or Youtubes proprietary sub format
4k video downloader. Like I said above, though, it looks like the issue is actually that the subs include both the Japanese and English, without any way to separate them. I guess I can just delete all of the Japanese, but because the CCs highlight each Japanese syllable there's like ten times as much Japanese as there is English.

Well, whatever. No point complaining about it.
I bet whatever you're using to download the vid + subs erases the position-data for the subs. Does the colour also disappear?
It does, yeah.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
As a certified weeb it looks fugly and everything I hate about clothing. That kinda clothing fits sluts on the beach, not 2D anime character.
Also ponytail is where it's at. Have a clear preference please. Dont "any hairstyle is fine" you absolute normie :smugpipi:

I prefer long hairstyles over shorter ones. If Lui had a darker hair colour, with her New Years outfit long hair, it would be no contest in her favour.

wdimbt? 🤔

Top Bottom