"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Iofi just played it with Ririka and I think Stars have played it?

I was gonna make that joke but just pity them too much by now.

ly_mumei_kikaku_banneren03_240109_1704797631_1200x.png

Mumei's Winter merch is nice. I like the lucky cat style figure
“Random”
:Mumei-REE:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Pretty sure he mentioned being gay at some point. So is he dating a trans man? Anyways, I wonder who this "Vtuber" he is talking about. "Dude brushing it off like he said..." so i guess its a guy. Thought it was going to be about Kirsche for a moment there.

Writing for Dexerto isnt a problem. The dumb shit he writes is the problem. Hell probably my most popular clips of Kirsche is about him.

Clip Tax: Megu rants

It's about Papi the Lich King, which is crazy because he claimed to be an ally/part of the community. He basically shit on the hand that fed him.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She's the hottest holo period. Hag love.

It's a close one for me, Kiara's summer outfit and basically any hairstyle is my #1. The entire deciding factor is that redheads are always going to win a tie, and that I prefer long hairstyles over shorter ones. If Lui had a darker hair colour, with her New Years outfit long hair, it would be no contest in her favour.

If the partner was a non-binary on T, that means he was dating a woman who trooned out.

These relationships are always the funniest amount of cope to me. Touting themselves as gay/in a gay relationship when said 'gay' relationship is capable of producing actual children through natural biology. Like, bro, you're not a fucking fag if you're at risk of becoming a father if your boyfriend forgets his birth control meds.

Last edited:

niggaphil

You see you don't want to cross with women especially flip ones they are fucking scary I would know that on a daily basis
And on household terms almost always it's the mothers that is at the helm since she controls all things inside the four corridors of the house and even more prevalent here since in most cases men are fucking dumbasses they need an actual tardwrangler or else they will sleep on a sidewalk on a payday if not kept in line
So yeah you don't cross women especially mothers in this shithole and those who wear their fit like everywheres the runway they will fuck you up
At the moment, it sounds like you are controlled by your mother, or your Gf/wife as well while typing these facts to vent some steams off :smugselen:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
It's about Papi the Lich King, which is crazy because he claimed to be an ally/part of the community. He basically shit on the hand that fed him.

LOL what a fag :BijouBijou:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
At the moment, it sounds like you are controlled by your mother, or your Gf/wife as well while typing these facts to vent some steams off :smugselen:
No thanks I hate women and my mom knows me to a molecular degree that she won't even bother

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1704864363249.png

So what exactly did he say? I can't imagine it to be too bad considering he seems like the "woke" type that lives in California. Or is the problem coming from him just being a hypocritical twat?

niggaphil

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Talking about our friend duckfag I checked his little news site to see what he's been up to and I saw he shat out this article: https://vtubernewsdrop.com/2023-vtuber-review/ which differs from his normal fare as he usually just writes to-the-point reports which boil down to linking a tweet and quoting what it says (by this definition we are all journos here), but this fucking article is the pinnacle of everything I despise and fear: agency hate, vshojo and idol fellation, normie pandering and championing ironlung for existing among other shit takes and some lukewarm ones by a select group of professional grifters which includes: Domotard, evanegro, depressed manchild and falseyedick.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Larvandel streaming. On the menu: Torturing her with kindness because she asked to, and I like to be a malignant compliant

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
These relationships are always the funniest amount of cope to me. Touting themselves as gay/in a gay relationship when said 'gay' relationship is capable of producing actual children through natural biology. Like, bro, you're not a fucking fag if you're at risk of becoming a father if your boyfriend forgets his birth control meds.
The best are the ones where you have a trans dude and a trans chick. If you take all of their assumptions at face value? It's still a dude fucking a chick. If you go with the hardcore, TERF line? It's also still a dude fucking a chick.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
View attachment 61358

So what exactly did he say? I can't imagine it to be too bad considering he seems like the "woke" type that lives in California. Or is the problem coming from him just being a hypocritical twat?

This is the post his ex made. He just comes off as the worst type of phony, which is my personal problem with the whole affair is.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Chibidoki getting triggered because chat keeps comparing her to other rabbit vtubers.

VTuberBobDole

Mumei just wrapped her karaoke up. Near the end she talked a little about being gone and said she would be out for a while, with no date planned to come back. She didn't get into specifics about why, but she did slip in that it was not due/related to "civilization duties", which was surprising. I think most people thought she was taking a break to focus on school, especially since she started it at the end of the year time when many colleges are doing their finals.

edit: Switched over to IRyS's stream and she is chatting and talked about moving? Hadn't heard she is doing that, but awfully convenient timing that it is exactly the same time as Bae is moving to JP...

Last edited:

blingblong214

Professional Hater

This is the post his ex made. He just comes off as the worst type of phony, which is my personal problem with the whole affair is.

almost a 100 page google doc, i'm gonna go to bed and read it when i wake up to get a good grasp of it all, its 7am here. but from what I've heard is that he is a freak.

might be worthy enough of a thread to talk about.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Wonderful news, Jelly herself has posted my favorite Phase member gif.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
almost a 100 page google doc, i'm gonna go to bed and read it when i wake up to get a good grasp of it all, its 7am here. but from what I've heard is that he is a freak.

How do these fucking fags have the time to write this trash about slapfights which amount to highschool style drama? Go write a goddamn book if you're so into typing shit.

niggaphil

Sir, this is TVA, not twitter or tumblr. :smugselen:

Why do we want to waste our time to analyse a 100 page troon document?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Top Bottom