"...soudesune~"Motoaki 'YAGOO' Tanigo

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It does, yeah.
It's your video downloaders fault then, the subs won't match their position when downloaded due to the retarded nature of YT subs, but they should look like this after being downloaded by a decent downloader;
subs that work.PNG

God's Strongest Dragoon

frz

Youtube, and from the CC. This one is my latest attempt, but I've had this issue with other songs:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure the issue is actually the player, now that I think about it. The actual video with the CC turned on has English at the bottom and Japanese at the top.

https://downsub.com/ use this to get a subfile without the color coded/positional shit. To make your life easier on the deleting.
Download Notepad++ (it's free) for easier time deleting the japanese.
It's a close one for me, Kiara's summer outfit and basically any hairstyle is my #1. The entire deciding factor is that redheads are always going to win a tie, and that I prefer long hairstyles over shorter ones. If Lui had a darker hair colour, with her New Years outfit long hair, it would be no contest in her favour.
I got triggered so hard I stopped reading after the #1 :smugpipi: Long straight hair is fine as a preference
It's your video downloaders fault then, the subs won't match their position when downloaded due to the retarded nature of YT subs, but they should look like this after being downloaded by a decent downloader; View attachment 61361
I dont think it's the downloader fault, it's more that you cant directly use youtube positional/color onto a file and most video player won't display them? IIRC only potplayer can display .vtt subs with color and position properly, VLC, MPV, MPC will not work. But then you are subjected to using dubious video player
Tested. Potplayer can show the double subs but can't show positional or color

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
https://downsub.com/ use this to get a subfile without the color coded/positional shit. To make your life easier on the deleting.
Download Notepad++ (it's free) for easier time deleting the japanese.
Downsub is where I tried a different method, and I've already got Notepad++. It's just that... Well...
1704873922440.png

00:00:01,719 --> 00:00:01,719
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

Has your pulse gone through the ro-uge?

00:00:01,719 --> 00:00:01,986
Has your pulse gone through the ro-uge?

00:00:01,986 --> 00:00:01,986
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:01,986 --> 00:00:02,252
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,252 --> 00:00:02,252
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,252 --> 00:00:02,453
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,453 --> 00:00:02,453
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,453 --> 00:00:02,686
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,686 --> 00:00:02,686
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,686 --> 00:00:02,953
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,953 --> 00:00:02,953
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:02,953 --> 00:00:03,487
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:03,487 --> 00:00:03,487
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:03,487 --> 00:00:04,588
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:04,588 --> 00:00:04,588
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?

00:00:04,588 --> 00:00:05,222
do-ki-do-ki-shite Rouge?
I'm sure you can understand why I would want to see if there's an easier method.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh is singing.

Usuwa Suu singing later at 7.30PM 8PM JST.

And releasing a cover of Yoake to Hotaru at 9.30PM JST.

Choco-sensei will have 774inc's Ryugasaki Rene as guest for her body examination stream at 7PM 11PM JST.

Too bad she has stopped the general knowledge quiz since the result would have been interesting but have some Rene clip from rippy.

Also if you remember late last year Matsuri promoted some relatively unknown Vtubers. She will play Among Us with them later at 8PM JST.

Something I forgot to mention that was super wholesome from Bae's karaoke yesterday. She mentioned Calli reached out to her to see if she could help her in any way with her move. Not too unexpected, Wigger is sickeningly nice. More unexpected, AZKi also reached out to her unprompted and let her know that if she needed any advise or assistance with house hunting, to ask her.

:smugazki::hololove:

G'nite retards
Here's the clip of her talking about it.

EDIT: Looks like Choco's stream is rescheduled. Suu also delayed her stream, usually when both her and Makoh stream on the same day one either delayed the stream start or finished early and redirect viewers to the other person.

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Geezuz ill agree pokemon has put out some dumb shit but whats with the vendetta.

1: objectively X Y Sun Moon were all bad pokemon games its really weird how she seems to think the rot started after moon.

2: "only add never take away" While this sounds nice that's also how you get feature creep the problem is WHAT game freak removes. but despite everything they do generally add things (reminder pearl was contracted out)

3: pokemon games suck now they always "sucked" its just that the flaws are less obvious when gamefreak could hide bad decisions in aesthetic choice and bad hardware using sun/moon as an example that game exists to STALL the player but the game also barrages you with minigames trials and team skull being genuinely entertaining its much easier to overlook.

4:Object pokemon have been a thing since G1 and bringing them up seriously as "bad design" is basically a free pass to mock your arguments. Voltorb Magnamite Execute and Geodude all exist.

5: Outside of sword and shield which is a trainwreck from start to finish even the worst pokemon games have at least some good merit to them. Treasures of Area Zero is legitimately good i just wish t did not hate everyone involved. Sun Moon is probably the best attempt at taking a place and "adding it to pokemon" yet X&Y coming a close second along with all the new features it tried to add (that you don't notice because holy shit do i loathe everyone in that game)

Thanks for coming to my involuntary seminar on why pokemon has not changed as much as you have also legends arceus was legitimately a good game.

I guess i'll show my poketism, all the games are generally enjoyable (except Sun/Moon/UltrasSun/UltraMoon, those sucked) but BW2 were the last 100% great ones. XY and ORAS were pretty decent except for the increased cutscenes and boring plot made playing them a slog, and they started the gimmick era (Mega, Zmoves, G-Maxing, Tera). Object pokemon are fine, if they are done right. Honeedge's line, Varoom's line, the tea's, etc are example of good object pokemon. Voltorb and the trashmon are not.

Platinum, HGSS, BW, and BW2 were the golden years of the pokemon games, and their is no chance of getting back to there until they realize that the gimmicks and open world were a mistake.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Cover is changing how talent 3D lives work. English at the bottom.

Tldr: Talents will only be allowed one 3D live a year for their birthday instead of two starting in April. This is because the two times a year was putting a strain on talents and staff (stress from the expectations of the talents to do both, plus stress for the guests. Staff having to put in the work for all the Lives when they were already struggling to keep up with 3D events). In the place of the second, anniversary streams, they are thinking about doing group, generational 3D streams or outside locations/variety shows. Also, to note, it doesn't HAVE to be done on their birthday, that is just the expectation. They can choose to do it on another occasion, if they want.

[Important Announcement] Changes to 3D Live Stream Plans

Thank you for your continued patronage of hololive production and our talents.
Today, we would like to inform you of an important change regarding the studio 3D live streams to celebrate talent’s anniversary or birthday (hereinafter referred to as "anniversary 3D streams").
As a general rule of hololive production, except when COVID-19 was at its peak, we have offered two anniversary 3D streams to our talents who have finished their 3D model showcases.

The talent and the management have worked together to constantly improve the quality of these anniversary 3D streams and celebrate the anniversaries in a grand way with spectacular concerts and numerous guest appearances to thank the fans for their continued support and provide them with the best entertainment possible. However, behind the scenes of this wonderful experience, a great deal of pressure and strain has been placed on both the talent and the staff.

Talent were pressured with tremendous preparation for the biannual anniversary 3D streams and guest appearances, sometimes affecting their usual activities and physical condition. However, the desire to aim high and meet expectations has always led to a tendency to push everyone over their limits. In response, the staff has had difficulty balancing the development of new plans based on the current 3D stream structure while seeking efficient operation within limited resources.

hololive production believes that it is essential to continue providing healthy talent activities and the best entertainment to our fans. Therefore, we have set new policies regarding anniversary 3D streams, which will become effective as of April 2024.
As a general rule of hololive production, we will provide one anniversary 3D live stream opportunity per year, which is expected to be used on their birthday. However, based on the talent’s decision, they can do non-3D anniversary streams or 3D streams on a different occasion or project aside from their birthday.

We are planning generation or group anniversary 3D streams and considering various projects, including outside location shooting and variety shows, not limited to concerts and guest appearances.
With these policies, we can reduce our resource strains and continue to provide talents with streams that bring out their characteristics and potential to the fullest.
We understand that some may be disappointed that the anniversary 3D live streams they awaited will be replaced by other streams, but we hope you will understand that this change is being made in order to continue to provide healthy talent activities and the best entertainment possible.
Lastly, please refrain from asking the talents whether or not the anniversary 3D streams will take place in the future and their content.

We sincerely ask for your continued patronage and support for hololive production and our talents.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I got triggered so hard I stopped reading after the #1 :smugpipi:

Good to know your threshold is so low I can trip over it without trying. :smugina:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It's your video downloaders fault then, the subs won't match their position when downloaded due to the retarded nature of YT subs, but they should look like this after being downloaded by a decent downloader; View attachment 61361
What downloader did you use?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Tldr: Talents will only be allowed one 3D live a year for their birthday instead of two starting in April. This is because the two times a year was putting a strain on talents and staff (stress from the expectations of the talents to do both, plus stress for the guests. Staff having to put in the work for all the Lives when they were already struggling to keep up with 3D events). In the place of the second, anniversary streams, they are thinking about doing group, generational 3D streams or outside locations/variety shows. Also, to note, it doesn't HAVE to be done on their birthday, that is just the expectation. They can choose to do it on another occasion, if they want.

Today, we would like to inform you of an important change regarding the studio 3D live streams to celebrate talent’s anniversary or birthday (hereinafter referred to as "anniversary 3D streams").
As a general rule of hololive production, except when COVID-19 was at its peak, we have offered two anniversary 3D streams to our talents who have finished their 3D model showcases.

The talent and the management have worked together to constantly improve the quality of these anniversary 3D streams and celebrate the anniversaries in a grand way with spectacular concerts and numerous guest appearances to thank the fans for their continued support and provide them with the best entertainment possible. However, behind the scenes of this wonderful experience, a great deal of pressure and strain has been placed on both the talent and the staff.

Talent were pressured with tremendous preparation for the biannual anniversary 3D streams and guest appearances, sometimes affecting their usual activities and physical condition. However, the desire to aim high and meet expectations has always led to a tendency to push everyone over their limits. In response, the staff has had difficulty balancing the development of new plans based on the current 3D stream structure while seeking efficient operation within limited resources.

hololive production believes that it is essential to continue providing healthy talent activities and the best entertainment to our fans. Therefore, we have set new policies regarding anniversary 3D streams, which will become effective as of April 2024.
As a general rule of hololive production, we will provide one anniversary 3D live stream opportunity per year, which is expected to be used on their birthday. However, based on the talent’s decision, they can do non-3D anniversary streams or 3D streams on a different occasion or project aside from their birthday.

We are planning generation or group anniversary 3D streams and considering various projects, including outside location shooting and variety shows, not limited to concerts and guest appearances.
With these policies, we can reduce our resource strains and continue to provide talents with streams that bring out their characteristics and potential to the fullest.
We understand that some may be disappointed that the anniversary 3D live streams they awaited will be replaced by other streams, but we hope you will understand that this change is being made in order to continue to provide healthy talent activities and the best entertainment possible.
Lastly, please refrain from asking the talents whether or not the anniversary 3D streams will take place in the future and their content.

We sincerely ask for your continued patronage and support for hololive production and our talents.
Sounds fair, some talents don't even get 3d lives so this would be better not only for the EN girls to not have to go overseas 3-4 times a year but also to make sure everyone can get one if they want. It's also good that they're stating how things work instead of it just being some random internal rule that confuses the fans and breeds rrats.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
VLC, MPV, MPC will not work.
MPC-HC is what i used in my screenshot, so MPC can render the colour. i checked the vvt sub file and no video player will properly do the positioning, since it must be on youtubes end, since it is not stored in the file itself;
vvt inside.PNG

Downsub is where I tried a different method, and I've already got Notepad++. It's just that... Well...
View attachment 61362

I'm sure you can understand why I would want to see if there's an easier method.
If it's not your downloader fucking it up it's VLC then, time to upgrade to MPC with K-lite; https://codecguide.com/
What downloader did you use?

The Rratarded Alt

Sounds fair, some talents don't even get 3d lives so this would be better not only for the EN girls to not have to go overseas 3-4 times a year but also to make sure everyone can get one if they want. It's also good that they're stating how things work instead of it just being some random internal rule that confuses the fans and breeds rrats.
It is almost certainly the good news Kiara mentioned from that super late (for her) meeting they had a bit ago, too. Especially if they will be doing anniversary events for the gens, that is basically one other thing she really wanted to be able to do and had been fighting for.

frz

View attachment 61362

Honestly at this point writing your own sub would be faster. Just copy the english portion into a new txt file, name it .srt :irysthumbsupl:Or you can just install potplayer like I said

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Comfiest bug you know is streaming

lolwatagain

I don't know why they weren't doing Gen Anniversary 3D streams in the first place. It makes more sense to do a group event when they all debuted instead of multiple individual streams.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It is almost certainly the good news Kiara mentioned from that super late (for her) meeting they had a bit ago, too. Especially if they will be doing anniversary events for the gens, that is basically one other thing she really wanted to be able to do and had been fighting for.
So gura isn't getting away anymore lol, COMPANY MANDATED BITCH!
Edit: Disregard that bit, it was a machine translation.

The Rratarded Alt

Something I forgot to mention that was super wholesome from Bae's karaoke yesterday. She mentioned Calli reached out to her to see if she could help her in any way with her move. Not too unexpected, Wigger is sickeningly nice. More unexpected, AZKi also reached out to her unprompted and let her know that if she needed any advise or assistance with house hunting, to ask her.

G'nite retards

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just as a general note but it has now been two weeks since Selen's "I am in a hospital" Tweet.

Expect something to be happening soon.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

G'nite retards
@Pioneer @somethingfarworseinthehorizon
Hey you two, your oshi did something for once.

Actually... am I the ONLY person who oshi's Nene in this whole fucking site? Does AZKI really have more fan representation than MY WIFE?! :gunpeko:

niggaphil

Just as a general note but it has now been two weeks since Selen's "I am in a hospital" Tweet.

Expect something to be happening soon.

It is up to @The Proctor decision to sleep or not. If he sleeps, shit happens :smugselen:

Top Bottom