"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
@Pioneer @somethingfarworseinthehorizon
Hey you two, your oshi did something for once.

Actually... am I the ONLY person who oshi's Nene in this whole fucking site? Does AZKI really have more fan representation than MY WIFE?! :gunpeko:
The less people have your oshi as theirs, the more special your connection with her feels.
But also we are all husbands whether we want to be or not.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've been busy, but am looking forward to whatever's going to happen while the bossman sleeps

welcome to Day 10 of 2024

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
@Pioneer @somethingfarworseinthehorizon
Hey you two, your oshi did something for once.

Actually... am I the ONLY person who oshi's Nene in this whole fucking site? Does AZKI really have more fan representation than MY WIFE?! :gunpeko:
Hahaha, look at this loser with a monogamous oshi!
(also my oshi is monogamous too, since it has been revealed before that all IRyS fans are my sock accounts so really it's just me)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hahaha, look at this loser with a monogamous oshi!
(also my oshi is monogamous too, since it has been revealed before that all IRyS fans are my sock accounts so really it's just me)
I didn't know all Irys fans were retarded...

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

lolwatagain

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well I am glad my oshi is Nene and not Irys, I dunno if I could stand being a piece of Aka's brain matter. If such a thing even exists...

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
MPC-HC is what i used in my screenshot, so MPC can render the colour. i checked the vvt sub file and no video player will properly do the positioning, since it must be on youtubes end, since it is not stored in the file itself;
View attachment 61363

If it's not your downloader fucking it up it's VLC then, time to upgrade to MPC with K-lite; https://codecguide.com/

Honestly at this point writing your own sub would be faster. Just copy the english portion into a new txt file, name it .srt :irysthumbsupl:Or you can just install potplayer like I said
I can confirm that it was, indeed, my downloader fucking things up for me. Thank you both for the help. Especially you, Porean, since Tartube fixed my issue.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Anyone have a good way to download a video with English subtitles? When I try to get songs with English subs, the English words pop up for like half a second before they're replaced with Japanese.
Youtube, and from the CC. This one is my latest attempt, but I've had this issue with other songs:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure the issue is actually the player, now that I think about it. The actual video with the CC turned on has English at the bottom and Japanese at the top. So, I guess a better question would be if there's some way to fix where the subtitles pop up. Preferably using VLC, but I'm willing to switch if there's a better player.

yt-dlp (which many people around here should already be familiar with for archiving videos) can download subtitles.

Using the Marine video as an example, here's a command to download the english subs into an additional file when downloading the video.
yt-dlp -f '[height<=720]' --write-subs --sub-langs en https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZR9jVP6tw

You can also specify the subtitle format if you want.
yt-dlp -f '[height<=720]' --write-subs --sub-langs en --sub-format srt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZR9jVP6tw

If you want to modify the video file format, you can try the simple solution of "modify the number in the -f '[height<=720]'", or if that doesn't work you can list available formats with yt-dlp --list-formats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfZR9jVP6tw and then replace the -f '[height<=720]' with something like -f '399+234'. In this example, since the 1080 format (with ID 399) is video only, it needs to be combined with an audio only format (in this example, the format with ID 234) or the downloaded video won't have any sound.

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Just as a general note but it has now been two weeks since Selen's "I am in a hospital" Tweet.

Expect something to be happening soon.

Coupled with the activity on Doki, if she says something today or tomorrow then 100% this was a stealth suspension

God's Strongest Dragoon

At the moment, it sounds like you are controlled by your mother, or your Gf/wife as well while typing these facts to vent some steams off :smugselen:
Awoogers's Nolan Arc begins NOW. @Awoogers I know of a blogspot you can visit to vent some steam off at.

LOL what a fag :BijouBijou:

A brief (<20 seconds) look at his twitter and I'm going to assume he's a furry with an ghost wolf OC or some fag shit? Yeah, good riddance.
Fans reflect the streamer!
Oh, that explains why you have a dog as your pfp. A furry, just like your oshi.

Last edited:

hylic

Based @hylic ?

But why delete?
I don’t want to spread negativity

/r/virtualredditors is an embarrassing place that reeks of desperation. Some guide somewhere probably suggested that 1views should post the worst memes ever to self promote.
CB8E06D6-1486-4B4B-A070-B4724903630C.jpeg
B1880371-035D-46A6-9F05-4D97DE4AC3C6.jpeg

It’s also slanted against phase connect because pippa is a nazi.

Very deranged user base. Not worth reading

God's Strongest Dragoon

/r/virtualredditors is an embarrassing place that reeks of desperation. Some guide somewhere probably suggested that 1views should post the worst memes ever to self promote.
View attachment 61364
View attachment 61365

It's a 1view/low 2view hornets nest of seething retards. Nothing of value there.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
time to sleep for a whole day bossman chop chop

it is incredibly difficult not to tribal-friend when Nijisanji continues to be Nijisanji

and I wish they didn't! the talents deserve better!

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

View attachment 61364
View attachment 61365

/r/virtualyoutubers is basically separated into 2 communities. One is the stickied general thread (eg. this is the current one) where the discussion is more focused on agency vtubers. The other one is basically the rest of the subreddit where it is dominated by indies advertising themselves.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

View attachment 61364
View attachment 61365

Rina why are you there of all places Jesus fucking christ:vesperfacepalm:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
It's a 1view/low 2view hornets nest of seething retards. Nothing of value there.
/r/virtualyoutubers is basically separated into 2 communities. One is the stickied general thread (eg. this is the current one) where the discussion is more focused on agency vtubers. The other one is basically the rest of the subreddit where it is dominated by indies advertising themselves.
I sometimes take a look in their pinned discussion thread to get a feel for what the more normie vtuber fans are thinking. On occasion, it can also provide tidbits of info that people around here would miss. e.g. One time a comment in there mentioned my favorite SSBM player showing up in some random Niji's chat.

Came across a mention of this from some comment on reddit:

Professional Super Smash Bros Melee player aMSa apparently watches Nijis.

[excluded the rest of the contents from the post because the quote button doesn't work in the locked thread, so I'd have to manually format all the bbcode]

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Kotoka is having a cooking collab with Mel tomorrow.

They talked about collabing during Mel's Birthday Totsu.

Oh, and some members from NijiJP will be holding an Apex Custom for the Apex x FF7 collab on Jan 12, some NijiEN members will participate on it.
Screenshot-20240109-093020-You-Tube.jpg

1704802606982313.png
1704802674149406.png
1704803060358839.png
1704803285899682.png
1704803400235949.png
If Niji's management wasn't fucking garbage, Selen would probably be there too...

Selen should learn JP then. Chihiro isn't there and that is sad. It's a weird event anyways, FF7 Apex event?

Send Chihiro a fan letter, she likes them.

Just read the liveposting thread. It's one of the few EN speaking places that posts about JP chuubas.

Like this one that wasn't posted here.
Enjoy!

Edit - I think I am timelooping by myself

Last edited:
Top Bottom