"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Marine has reached 3m subs come join in and celebrate with her karaoke.

She deserves it. She deserves 4m unlike a certain vtuber

UberSoldat

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Step aside Parrot, /vt/ has a new cheerleader now in the form of DN.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
GET
REKT YA DRAMAFAGGING FLIP!!!
Fucking
fàggot got BTFO'd by /vt/ of all things.
Get
the rope @The Nousagi ya ain't built for this. Go back to your shithole in pagpagland and suck on some balut, /vt/ just wrecked your ass!

In before he cries on stream again cos he's a retarded dumbass.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Edit: Schizo Parrot may be a Columbian donkey fucker but he ain't as fagarrific as this Flip.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Limkin

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Talking about our friend duckfag I checked his little news site to see what he's been up to and I saw he shat out this article: https://vtubernewsdrop.com/2023-vtuber-review/ which differs from his normal fare as he usually just writes to-the-point reports which boil down to linking a tweet and quoting what it says (by this definition we are all journos here), but this fucking article is the pinnacle of everything I despise and fear: agency hate, vshojo and idol fellation, normie pandering and championing ironlung for existing among other shit takes and some lukewarm ones by a select group of professional grifters which includes: Domotard, evanegro, depressed manchild and falseyedick.
Hololive is transphobic!

Yagoo personally called him a no-talent femboy and to never contact any Hololive staff or talent again. Because he is a class act he complimented his girlfriend's sad beard and moustache before he concluded the e-mail. He closed it by wishing them well on Faggy's dick donation transplant surgery so his girlfriend could use it to fuck himself, and emphasized that there will be legal consequences if he tries to contact Hololive again.

Yagod.jpg

This has been Real VTuber News.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Aizawa Ema continuing her adventure in FFX.

Have some Rene clip while waiting for her appearance in Choco's channel (also starring Uge And).

VSpo's Yakumo Beni on her colleagues' marriage chances.

Haachama's Christmas clip with Hoshikawa and gaining five potential friends.

Shioriha Ruri not believing the authenticity of a certain Vtuber joining her stream.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
OniGiri live on YouTube and Twitch.

Edit 2: She mentioned that recently she had lunch with Onibro and iPN who brought along Petra, Kotoka and Axel who she met for the first time for all three.

Edit: Not sure why but thumbnail for today's stream is capturing yesterday's IRL stream with Robcdee (which is an unlisted VOD on OniGiri's YT page).

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Oof, no IRyS, Flare, Anya, Luna Lethal Company tomorrow:

"I was planning on collaborating tomorrow, but I'm sorry! ! Due to my circumstances, I have postponed it to another day 😭
I've been looking forward to it, so I'll definitely do it soon! ! I'm sorry! ! I'm going to work tomorrow"

niggaphil

This schizo requires his Flip mom to beat the crap out of him with her slippers.

His mom send him to university, and her son could only made this type of shit post quality video

Disappointment! :smugselen:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This schizo requires his Flip mom to beat the crap out of him with her slippers.

His mom send him to university, and her son could only made this type of shit post quality video

Disappointment! :smugselen:
If he had a mom, she would of stopped him from dying his hair blond before college.

UberSoldat

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Bronze

Jerry is mining, and possibly also piping

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Yeah I mean what sort of people would believe /vt/ has any relationship or influence with vtubing, next you'll tell me a member of a corpo's EN branch did a whole stream parodying it. I mean that'd be fucking ridiculous, no one reads or is influenced by /vt/. Ever. :mutt:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

FUWA MOCO PEKO, Everything is explained:tomorrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom