"Zaion, Queen of the Jews"Zaimons

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Vtweeter's really have been going all in this past month on people.

Seems she's getting tagged quite a lot for random shit. I dont know what they are talking about, but saw this getting mentioned few times.

Edit: Don't know the source but its targeted she's not lying

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gay sniper still showing off that he is the only good HoloCook

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Seems she's getting tagged quite a lot for random shit. I dont know what they are talking about, but saw this getting mentioned few times.

:confusedshuba:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

frz

View attachment 61373
Hey guys how can you easily escape Asia?
Asking for a friend
1. Study and get into a random college in canada. Plenty of flips/SEA does it. They hand out PR card (permanent residency) like waste paper.
Has a friend randomly decide to go there at age 27, studied for 4 years, got PR, now works as a line cook minimum wage.
2. Dont study and go to live in flip/SEA. Plenty of westerners does it. See Kuro. Downside is shit hole SEA country, upside is cheap, somewhat affordable housing.
3. Be rich, can live anywhere.
:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

After a surface-level investigation of this. A bunch of minors have found a new game they play on Twitter. @-ing random accounts on the platform with nonsense to see how fast they can get blocked. Why did Aura decide to give a bunch of fucking kids attention? Who knows, but she was always very easy to one-guy.

Here are a few examples. There are tens of these posts @-ing her.
chrome_q5d0UwKX9V.png
chrome_DiaNYelko2.png
chrome_Lzmcn45jgw.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
After a surface-level investigation of this. A bunch of minors have found a new game they play on Twitter. @-ing random accounts on the platform with nonsense to see how fast they can get blocked. Why did Aura decide to give a bunch of fucking kids attention? Who knows, but she was always very easy to one-guy.

Here are a few examples. There are tens of these posts @-ing her.
Idk if this sounds faggy but i kinda feel like she gets too much shit from being the face of an annoying memetic company who does shady practices

They dont seem like they tardwrangle shit going at them well

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Smashing.

Internet is currently Smashed there.
Code:
[Vtuber]
[Vtuber] Nerissa Ravencroft Ch. hololive-EN ✓:
-16:01 sorry guys we just got back from dinner and need some time to set up! (kiara)

18:25 sorry jailbirds, internet is knocked out

18:58 I'm on data roaming teehee, we are waiting for it to come back!

19:34 So bau bau

19:57 give us 8 minutes or so, if internet doesn't come back sadly stream cancelled .n.

22:04 we are smashing ehehe

22:23 are you guys excited for my new cover!!!

22:50 have you guys been enjoying the shorts too?

24:08 guuuh the internet really not coming back...

[Vtuber] Nerissa Ravencroft Ch. hololive-EN ✓:
24:29 I'm so sorry you guys
Myth's new song is premiering in 5 minutes!

Written to the strengths and to hide the weakness of AI Gura

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Talking about our friend duckfag I checked his little news site to see what he's been up to and I saw he shat out this article: https://vtubernewsdrop.com/2023-vtuber-review/ which differs from his normal fare as he usually just writes to-the-point reports which boil down to linking a tweet and quoting what it says (by this definition we are all journos here), but this fucking article is the pinnacle of everything I despise and fear: agency hate, vshojo and idol fellation, normie pandering and championing ironlung for existing among other shit takes and some lukewarm ones by a select group of professional grifters which includes: Domotard, evanegro, depressed manchild and falseyedick.
This amuses me, because Depressed Nousagi has been very explicit about using KF/TVA as a major source.

Ducky is basically using KF sloppy seconds as his source.

What an ally.
Fans reflect the streamer!
For the love of God, please visit a dentist.
fuckwad cant even cook rice correctly
Asian moment.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Talking about our friend duckfag I checked his little news site to see what he's been up to and I saw he shat out this article: https://vtubernewsdrop.com/2023-vtuber-review/ which differs from his normal fare as he usually just writes to-the-point reports which boil down to linking a tweet and quoting what it says (by this definition we are all journos here), but this fucking article is the pinnacle of everything I despise and fear: agency hate, vshojo and idol fellation, normie pandering and championing ironlung for existing among other shit takes and some lukewarm ones by a select group of professional grifters which includes: Domotard, evanegro, depressed manchild and falseyedick.
Faggy is really looking for an inside into the industry, but no one is giving his dead and embarrassing profession any attention. Nobody's going to read those walls upon walls of text on a website that gets 4k views per month.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Step aside Parrot, /vt/ has a new cheerleader now in the form of DN.

I can't fucking believe /VT/ is more aware of their position in this community than nousagi is, I knew he was one of the apes that make that board as awful at it is because, let's face it, all SEAmonkeys are, but god damn he's got some warped fucking views on how things really work. He's actually going mask off for once though, and really showing what kind of content he likes, this is the kin of fag who sees a vtuber and instantly looks for roommate shit and rrats.

I guess it's good that his """friends""" left him after his retarded selling "doxes" drama, because they really wouldn't have appreciated this video, seeing as a lot of them were twitter normalfags. His new breed of commenters seem to be the kind of SEAnig apes that are like him, are obsessed with drama, and don't see 4chins as the shit it is because they go in there and act like newfags and stir shit all day long and think to themselves "Damn I really am cool! My oshi is gonna read this and stop collabing with filthy males now!".

Last edited:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Idk if this sounds faggy but i kinda feel like she gets too much shit from being the face of an annoying memetic company who does shady practices

They dont seem like they tardwrangle shit going at them well
For some reason, either hers or the actual Opera GX account had a lot of people just kind of pre-emptively blocked or blocklisted earlier too. Funny to think that they probably wouldn't be getting shit if they didn't block people.

soap suds

Sounds like that family member she was worried about last month is going in for something or is getting their results back. Hopefully everything goes well because I know how stressed it’s been making her.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Reina is back from holiday break.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
1. Study and get into a random college in canada. Plenty of flips/SEA does it. They hand out PR card (permanent residency) like waste paper.
Has a friend randomly decide to go there at age 27, studied for 4 years, got PR, now works as a line cook minimum wage.
Yeah, but then you'd have to live in Canada.

Top Bottom