"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Step aside Parrot, /vt/ has a new cheerleader now in the form of DN.

>he mentions the mogu yacht and suipiss as notable memes
>he says /vt/ saved Tempus because they turned around because they were brotubers after mocking their designs
>2 or so minutes out of the 10 minute video is just him inserting a stream snippet of his where he mentions the above
>he mentions that /vt/ is one of the few places that has negative comments or criticism
>mentions the kson tweet about the 2% being indicative of hololive too indirectly (with a vt post and not his commentary)
>brings up the random love threads (fair enough)
>says anons dont say shit with ulterior motives unlike backstabbing indies and small corpos (lmao)
>thinks /vt/ anons are more geniune than twitter or reddit fags (lmao)
>calls out drama tubers like Khyo and FalseEyeD for stealing from /vt/ lmao
>4chan is the richest source of information in this industry

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Learning what the fuck these women are talking about when they vaguetweet is the richest source of information in this industry.

Last edited:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
>says anons dont say shit with ulterior motives unlike backstabbing indies and small corpos (lmao)
Things that are objectively not true.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
>he says /vt/ saved Tempus because they turned around because they were brotubers after mocking their designs
>2 or so minutes out of the 10 minute video is just him inserting a stream snippet of his where he mentions the above
>he mentions that /vt/ is one of the few places that has negative comments or criticism
>mentions the kson tweet about the 2% being indicative of hololive too indirectly (with a vt post and not his commentary)
There's also the glaring thumbnail clickbait that is Gura and Vox. The dude can do better but this ain't it.

Kalion

:)
Seems she's getting tagged quite a lot for random shit. I dont know what they are talking about, but saw this getting mentioned few times.

Edit: Don't know the source but its targeted she's not lying

I'm sad she's receiving hate due to some yamanba streamer's stupid fans and not over that the browser she's the face of has started inserting in-browser pop-up ads.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what im reading here is hes a gigafaggot, a massive corpo cocksucker(niji lol), a fucking retard who cant put whos on who, hails /vt/ as his holy grail of sekrit knowledge and thinks that its a good source of criticism and is mostly just saying whatever the fuck not to justify his video?

that reminds me hes here isnt he

nousagi you are a flaming garbage of a femboy grifter who cant even get shit right and are a prime example of what SEAnigs are because goddamn your are so out of your mind if you see /vt/ as a good place

you are an absolute disgrace to SEAnigs and thats coming from a filthy flip such as you i hope you ancestors see you hex you for the shit you do

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Are we still blaming all of the world's problems on Lumi in 2024? Because I'm pretty sure they caught Kaneko Jewmi coming out of the secret orthodox jew child sex trafficking tunnels in Brooklyn earlier.

20240110_135147.jpg

What..? You think the photo was doctored? Of course not! Do you really think I'm skilled enough to make something of this pristine quality? Fuggedaboutit.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Are we still blaming all of the world's problems on Lumi in 2024? Because I'm pretty sure they caught Kaneko Jewmi coming out of the secret orthodox jew child sex trafficking tunnels in Brooklyn earlier.

View attachment 61379
Someone should check under her house for secret jew tunnels.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

View attachment 61379
Come on now. Lumi is evil but no jew levels of evil. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

that reminds me

was depressed femboy still active here after his fucking faggotry of paywalling shit or did you all tear him a new one when he appeared here again after it happened

i remember backreading the old general and seeing him pose a question of "is pippa a loli?" for some fucking reason

UberSoldat

what im reading here is hes a gigafaggot, a massive corpo cocksucker(niji lol), a fucking retard who cant put whos on who, hails /vt/ as his holy grail of sekrit knowledge and thinks that its a good source of criticism and is mostly just saying whatever the fuck not to justify his video?

that reminds me hes here isnt he

nousagi you are a flaming garbage of a femboy grifter who cant even get shit right and are a prime example of what SEAnigs are because goddamn your are so out of your mind if you see /vt/ as a good place

you are an absolute disgrace to SEAnigs and thats coming from a filthy flip such as you i hope you ancestors see you hex you for the shit you do
Nousagi hasn't read the forum since October, fwiw

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
that reminds me

was depressed femboy still active here after his fucking faggotry of paywalling shit or did you all tear him a new one when he appeared here again after it happened

i remember backreading the old general and seeing him pose a question of "is pippa a loli?" for some fucking reason
He stopped coming around after we told him to fuck off a few too many times, we know he can't take criticism so he probably just wrote us off as "haydurs", though I honestly prefer to not be mentioned by these dramafags and have hordes of retards coming in and trying to turn us into /vt/ 2.0 now that we don't have the farm's reputation to shield us from that shit.

Awoogers

He stopped coming around after we told him to fuck off a few too many times, we know he can't take criticism so he probably just wrote us off as "haydurs", though I honestly prefer to not be mentioned by these dramafags and have hordes of retards coming in a trying to turn us into /vt/ 2.0.
good fucking riddance then

though i would have liked to say my piece but then again im late to the party so maybe its better that way

femboy will probably endorse browsing here without much thought because le sekrit knowledge and not even asking for the head jannies if he can

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
good fucking riddance then

though i would have liked to say my piece but then again im late to the party so maybe its better that way

femboy will probably endorse browsing here without much thought because le sekrit knowledge and not even asking for the head jannies if he can
I mean... he can browse all he wants, he can even post for all I care, but that's not gonna stop us from saying our piece to his face and laughing at him. Honestly, if he kept posting, bringing in useful info and having constructive conversations with us while ignoring the obvious jabs and nipping from other users, I think people would've eventually accepted him. I mean look at kuri or BVTM, they're also dramafags and nobody gives them that much of a hard time anymore, nousagi is just very faggy in general, has retarded takes and can't take the heat.

Awoogers

rin is playing a game has got me on its hands since release viewfinder

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I mean... he can browse all he wants, he can even post for all I care, but that's not gonna stop us from saying our piece to his face and laughing at him. Honestly, if he kept posting, bringing in useful info and having constructive conversations with us while ignoring the obvious jabs and nipping from other users, I think people would've eventually accepted him. I mean look at kuri or BVTM, they're also dramafags and nobody gives them that much of a hard time anymore, nousagi is just very faggy in general, has retarded takes and can't take the heat.
A lot of the hate he get is from Phaseoids cuz he got Pippa to voice-act for him (a retarded choice by all sides) and after that got Pippa in hot (or maybe lukewarm) water it became OK to hate him. This while the real true and honest reason to hate him is of course him being a Flip.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A lot of the hate he get is from Phaseoids cuz he got Pippa to voice-act for him (a retarded choice by all sides) and after that got Pippa in hot (or maybe lukewarm) water it became OK to hate him. This while the real true and honest reason to hate him is of cource him being a Flip.
I thought people here started disliking him more after he bent the knee to the twitter tards for the Kiara thing, i knew some disliked him too because of the wierd fuckery of having a link to Kiara's stalker video behind pay or community walls

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I thought people here started disliking him more after he bent the knee to the twitter tards for the Kiara thing, i knew some disliked him too because of the wierd fuckery of having a link to Kiara's stalker video behind pay or community walls
Sure that too, but he still had a cheerleading squad here at that point, after Pip-collab it was over for him

Awoogers

i mean if he was still here im probably gonna be seething 24/7 but if he was a fraction of what kuri or kyouko is hes probably gonna be fine

then again nolan looks up to him so not taking the heat is like on brand for both of them

Top Bottom