"This is even worse than anime because she's actually real and will never be yours"/vt/ Anon

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Onolumi begins another new game, Dungeon Keeper

Also I should mention, she's recently entered stable 3view territory, nice to see.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Got wigger jumpscared again
View attachment 58489

They're singing Kira Killer now, a song by ZUTOMAYO which Calli collaborated in as well

At this point, when someone has a Live, you should just expect to be hit with the Wigger's girthy chest. I feel like you are hard-pressed to find a Live without her, lately.

Limkin

"I remember dissecting something and then we found a baby"
1:40:50
Around 2:09:00
Says she wants her back and front to be bulldozzed referring to a massage. Chat explains that it could be taken out of context as innuendo. "Well, I want my back to be bulldozzed anyway. Thrown against a wall". This escalated quickly

Last edited:

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Brolime has a funny little hypothetical

Also since the Cult of the Lamb devs have put out that "300k followers and we'll make the sex dlc" statement others have followed suit

Personaly I'm not a fan of ASMR, but I do like seeing people have to eat their words so I humbly request you follow her if you don't already.

So while browsing the quoteposts I discovered this old name from the past

For those unaware he used to play DnD with Taka and work with TFS. Apparently he's an opposum vtuber now. Small world.

Bronze

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Ayame is kindly asking for her fan arts to stop being so +18 and she wants instead something that could be seen even by kindergarten children
Lately the Nakirigumi have been really horny and Ayame was never a lewd vtuber so i saw this coming
Examples: ( aside from the ones i posted before)

Edit: Niggas why are you bonking me i am not that horny

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

1701439061350.png
(the screencap is his tweet that mentioned it, he deleted it as explained on the tweet above)
NijiEN's mafia dude got his house robbed.

Says the one who dropped near naked ayame as "examples".

Last edited:

Limkin

Ayame is kindly asking for her fan arts to stop being so +18 and she wants instead something that could be seen even by kindergarten children
Lately the Nakirigumi have been really horny and Ayame was never a lewd vtuber so i saw this coming
Maybe she should stream less so they aren't as excited to see it

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

View attachment 58495
(the screencap is his tweet that mentioned it, he deleted it as explained on the tweet above)
NijiEN's mafia dude got his house robbed.

Says the one who dropped near naked ayame as "examples".

You are right
Have wholesome fan art instead

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So, who's your favorite singer? I'd say it's probably Lui for me, but I've been listening to Watame and Botan's cover of Paku on repeat for like two hours now.

Despite liking Kiara the most, her music just doesnt hit right.
My favorite singers would be Okayu, Reine, Moona and Korone.

All of them kinda different sound, but they still all make really fun music to listen to and those are the ones I always make sure to check out a new release from
:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
And redjuice finished another IRyS:
View attachment 58488
twitter

Holy shit, that LV 999999999 "Abyss" DemonRyS is amazing! Imagine the level of rigging it would take to do that justice...(I can't help it, I like bad girls. This reflects in my real life decisions as well)

frz

Despite liking Kiara the most, her music just doesnt hit right.

My favorite singers would be Okayu, Reine, Moona and Korone.
All of them kinda different sound, but they still all make really fun music to listen to and those are the ones I always make sure to check out a new release from
:polkasticks::polkasticks::polkasticks:
I honestly really can't stand Kiara voice when she sings. But for some reason i like her Korean version of Do U. Guys am I ... racist toward the english language?

I actually like Restrospective

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Examples: ( aside from the ones i posted before)

Don't these woman know that being prudes just invigorates people more? Suisei is probably the least lewd Hololive member personality-wise. But there's a reason Suisex and Suipiss are a thing.

But also not surprising. Isn't Ayame also the one who tweeted about not wanting certain clips? Drama stirring ones? Not wanting drama related stuff is more understandable though.

Or is she just asking for 18+ stuff to not be posted under her fan art tag? Which is also completely understandable.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
2ManySanas by @2Snacks.gif

2ManySnacks just straight up needs an animated show, ASAP (@God's Strongest Mozumite , don't ever say I don't take your particular...needs into account)

you smol bastards by @TororoRose.jpg

"Get the hell outta there, you little destructive, criminal freak of mischief! You too, Smol Ame!"

hungry rock by @mononn0212.jpg
What does an Emotion Jewel eat, anyways?

crazy bau eyes by @mononn0212.jpg

Crazy eyes are upon thee

Ayame by @seta105.png

Non-lewd Ayames are out there, artists just need to step up and be more creative

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Is she talking about the sharty or about us? This sounds like some fearmongering shit, idk how many people give 2 shits about this weirdo nobody to go digging up her info.
i hope she gets relegated to "John Vtuber's oshi" so i dont have to read or hear about this pity baiting retard.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just have an Oshi who was opsec tight until a randy anon decides to use a paid private database to dox her and it still was outdated

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't these woman know that being prudes just invigorates people more? Suisei is probably the least lewd Hololive member personality-wise. But there's a reason Suisex and Suipiss are a thing.

But also not surprising. Isn't Ayame also the one who tweeted about not wanting certain clips? Drama stirring ones? Not wanting drama related stuff is more understandable though.

Or is she just asking for 18+ stuff to not be posted under her fan art tag? Which is also completely understandable.
People don't lewd Suisei to spite her, let's be honest. Suipiss and Suisex are a thing because she is popular and exudes a cool, mature vibe.

Just have an Oshi who was opsec tight until a randy anon decides to use a paid private database to dox her and it was still was outdated
Who?

I honestly really can't stand Kiara voice when she sings. But for some reason i like her Korean version of Do U. Guys am I ... racist toward the english language?

I actually like Restrospective
Depends on the song for me. I started liking her music more after Sparks, but I think that is more due to Kira's ability as a song composer than Kiara's singing prowess. I think she sings WAY better in her lower pitched voice like in Retrospective and TGW. I wish she would stop being so stubborn about her voice pitch.

DO U probably sounds better in Korean because it is heavily inspired by KPop. Also, the mixer for the Korean version is different, maybe that changed it?

VTuberBobDole

Hopefully this wasn't already posted as I can't keep up with the entire thread anymore, but came across this while mindlessly scrolling instagram... Apparently keekihime liking a Kiara cosplayer, which I thought was pretty funny. Not sure where HL management draws the line but their IRL accounts interacting with their own vtuber cosplayers/fans seems borderline, especially when it is an open secret like Keeki/Kiara. Screenshot spoilered so I don't get bonked as it is a bit risque (bc Kiara of course) and 3DPD (actually she's pretty cute).

1701445415075.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Top Bottom