"If I could turn Urufugang into a spoon, I feel like you guys would still enjoy it. Would you want to be my spoon?"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't get how you guys can read shit like this and not think she is a FAT attention whore grifter...
I agree with you but this site pedestalizes mentally ill women so hexa being an 11/10 on mental illness is like the next coming of Saint Pippa her holiness. If you wanna be a popular vtuber just do weird shit, have hot takes (not really) and be very mentally ill (who the fuck isn't nowadays?), the fixers will love you.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She also needs a maro link, somewhere people can anonymously send advice and such, reviewed by the jannies to prevent another nuclear meltdown

@thhrang she said doxxed, are going to take this lying down ?
brave_ypyYUofAlr.png
Hmm :unsure:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Update to the Hexa situation:
View attachment 58463
If strawb didn't want you to discuss it then why are you fucking discussing it?

She really does seem to assume no-one will ever see her """private""" posts. If we've got sleeper agents in there screencapping stuff then you can guarantee anyone who actually wants to fuck with her does too. Stop being a dumb bitch for once in your life woman.

As a serious suggestion for any of her actual friends who want to support her, the best thing you can do for her is convince her to hand over all her social media accounts to someone else who can handle scheduling tweets and making Discord posts when she's going live or doing a sponsorship etc., and stop using them herself entirely. Almost every bit of drama she's ever been involved in has either boiled down to or been blown out of proportion by how she conducts herself.

TotalBiscuit had a similar issue back in the day, but he had the self-awareness to realise it was a problem and would disconnect himself for extended periods of time while his hired editor tweeted on his behalf. Hexa doesn't.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nasa's so great
:sanasmile:

what part of "don't share this around" is not clear
I'd like to bring back a post I made about a week ago because it is literally word-for-word as applicable here as it was when I posted it:

I think now's also a good time to remind anyone that needs a reminder, especially any possible lurking vtuber with green hair to learn how to practice better opsec and stop posting things on the Internet you don't want spread around. "Private" Twitters, Discord, etc aren't truly private, and anything you post is subject to become public information.

Best of luck to her.

Though, I'm tempted to drop the best of luck to her part because so much of this shit is a result of her actions. I don't wish ill upon the woman, but too much of what I've seen has her making situations worse. She needs to learn to stick to her community and stop giving everything else attention because that's how she keeps making things worse for herself.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Today marked the 4th year since Suisei's transfer to the main Hololive branch

I will never stop being thankful to Holo management for not forcing her to let go of her Suisei persona, it was quite a gamble at that time but it has long since paid off well for both sides, and my comet idol can only shine brighter from now on
Suichan love :sanasmile:

Dropping some of her lesser-known covers that I like as a celebration:
Hikaru Nara cover she did with the himashokudou duo

Zenbu Anta no Sei (It's all your fault)

Boku ha Hatsune Miku to Kisu wo Shita (I've kissed Hatsune Miku), this one is special because it was also a song she sang during pre-holo era and one she's really fond of

Also don't forget that the beloved pizza papa of HolostarsJP is having a live to celebrate his 4th anniversary today with several guests (including Matsuri)

frz

Congratulations on being in Hexa's inner circle.
Man I thought the resident :WHORE!!!:was going places.

Turned out he read it off a hecking public discord and acted all mysteriously. :loading:
What's next, he gonna convince us to not read her twitter? :smugina:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
DrLolime's (girl) 1 year anniversary karaoke

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Man I thought the resident :WHORE!!!:was going places.

Turned out he read it off a hecking public discord and acted all mysteriously. :loading:

I am going to fight you at the local waffle house

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Uruka has a 12AM gorilla for you

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Has Holo ever released their own figurines without another corporation??
These are really simple but i guess its nice to see that i dont have to rely in other sites to buy this stuff
Edit:
You can Bounce their head
Thats actually amazing
View attachment 58391

Oh, great. Maybe Gur...um...Senzawa can revive her long-abandoned figurine video shows she did when she was a teenager.

DanishCookies

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Expecting a very busy weekend
4 of 7 globie's vtubers will make their debuts today and tomorrow

Another 3 in a week

They're not doing well with advertising, with none of the talent breaking even the 500 subscriber mark.

Another agency, Specialite, is doing much better with advertising and promotion.
Their japanese talents make debuts tomorrow at evening JP time (20:00-21:30 JST)

And En talents make their debuts at evening EST time (20:00-22:00 EST)

UberSoldat

Witnes the (possible) end of Sayu's donothon. She's fulfilled all her goals.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Goto Maki 3D stream

Peperoncino Mario RPG

Anon Short

And some MVs

Bronze

Expecting a very busy weekend
4 of 7 globie's vtubers will make their debuts today and tomorrow

Another 3 in a week

They're not doing well with advertising, with none of the talent breaking even the 500 subscriber mark.

Hopefully, V4mirai, Brits and French watchalongs will boost their numbers. Still, debuting 4 different day is weird. Could have done it in 2 days instead.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom