"Wait, what's, what is 'shrubbing'?"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
short answer is, that's not me, and Hexa is dealing with it while also asking for privacy, so that's where the story begins and ends
Fine, I'll post it. It's about sharty.
Discord_tUDJQFZIKG.png

Discord_vkJeANrT9G.png

Discord_OCF2H7MvGB.png

brave_9kj7Fu1LaZ.png
Edit: unrelated Pippa post:
brave_WP99BY4Vrg.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Hexa is just a fatherless Pippa.
Thank you, Plato.
I'm fairly sure he's still her life, so that's a tiny bit better, I guess ?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
what part of "don't share this around" is not clear
You can't share anything in a limited way on the internet. Whatever you post, expect it to be put on full-blast. If you don't want it shared, don't post it at all.

Short

God Damn the Sun

soap suds

She's back! She's currently talking about some behind-the-scenes stuff.

Selen talked a bit about some behind-the-scenes stuff.
  • She paid for everything. Some of the livers were willing to pitch in, but Selen was adamant that she pay for all of it. Rosemi and her even fought a little over who was going to pay for Rosemi's new model they used for the concert. They settled on both of them paying, but Selen said she did it begrudgingly.
  • She had two months to get everything done, which was a serious time crunch for the team.
  • She kept on checking in with her manager to see if Mumei's manager had responded yet/said anything about allowing Mumei to show up for the concert. It sounded like Zeta was allowed to show up in the concert way before Mumei.
  • Speaking of her manager, she wanted to praise him a bit for dealing with all her shit lmao. She is always planning stuff to do which means more work for him, but said that he's still very helpful and does a lot for her. She even made it seem like he, or someone in management, was the one to recommend making the Apex custom open to the other branches and not just StarsEN and NijiEN.
  • That being said, they have a business relationship. They only really talk during meetings, and while other livers get to know their managers and do small talk, Selen is usually tired as fuck so no socializing for her. She even joked that other livers know more about him than her. Even if they don't talk that often outside of meetings, he's very supportive of her.
  • She mentioned how after her bday countdown she cried a bit. They were happy tears don't worry, she just got very emotional over how much support she gets from her community and how she does so many projects and goes above and beyond because she feels the need to prove herself as a streamer. This is a mindset she had as Doki and it seems like it has persisted.
    • I wish she would stop downplaying herself. She says that all of her worth is in her Apex skills and that her worth as a vtuber is less than most just because she can't sing. Selen, you are in a branch with people like Aster and Scarle, you not being able to sing doesn't mean shit. Thankfully chat flooded her with love and donations.

There was more she talked about, but most of it escaped me. I'm tired and I'll more than likely listen back. If I find anything interesting I'll add it to this post.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Has Holo ever released their own figurines without another corporation??
These are really simple but i guess its nice to see that i dont have to rely in other sites to buy this stuff
Edit:
You can Bounce their head
Thats actually amazing
View attachment 58391

bobble.gif

Short

God Damn the Sun

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Jacks Wasted Life

Selen talked a bit about some behind-the-scenes stuff.
  • She paid for everything. Some of the livers were willing to pitch in, but Selen was adamant that she pay for all of it. Rosemi and her even fought a little over who was going to pay for Rosemi's new model they used for the concert. They settled on both of them paying, but Selen said she did it begrudgingly.
  • She had two months to get everything done, which was a serious time crunch for the team.
  • She kept on checking in with her manager to see if Mumei's manager had responded yet/said anything about allowing Mumei to show up for the concert. It sounded like Zeta was allowed to show up in the concert way before Mumei.
  • Speaking of her manager, she wanted to praise him a bit for dealing with all her shit lmao. She is always planning stuff to do which means more work for him, but said that he's still very helpful and does a lot for her. She even made it seem like he, or someone in management, was the one to recommend making the Apex custom open to the other branches and not just StarsEN and NijiEN.
  • That being said, they have a business relationship. They only really talk during meetings, and while other livers get to know their managers and do small talk, Selen is usually tired as fuck so no socializing for her. She even joked that other livers know more about him than her. Even if they don't talk that often outside of meetings, he's very supportive of her.
  • She mentioned how after her bday countdown she cried a bit. They were happy tears don't worry, she just got very emotional over how much support she gets from her community and how she does so many projects and goes above and beyond because she feels the need to prove herself as a streamer. This is a mindset she had as Doki and it seems like it has persisted.
    • I wish she would stop downplaying herself. She says that all of her worth is in her Apex skills and that her worth as a vtuber is less than most just because she can't sing. Selen, you are in a branch with people like Aster and Scarle, you not being able to sing doesn't mean shit. Thankfully chat flooded her with love and donations.

There was more she talked about, but most of it escaped me. I'm tired and I'll more than likely listen back. If I find anything interesting I'll add it to this post.
I'm not gonna pretend she carries the company, but she could do so much better than this...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If @John Vtuber👁️ didn't make his vague post I wouldn't even look it up, almost as if it was on purpose... lol
I was going to say it's a public discord, short beat me to it.
Also, Streisand Effect, my guy...

I was tagged, said it wasn't me, and repeated what was said regarding privacy - my intent was not purposeful posting of the information, but to prevent that information being posted in the first place

I keep telling everyone that there are people still going after Hexa, and that I'm lowering my Hexaposting significantly unless directly tagged (such as today), I encourage people to use tact in regards to the situations at hand

DanishCookies

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I was tagged, said it wasn't me, and repeated what was said regarding privacy - my intent was not purposeful posting of the information, but to prevent that information being posted in the first place

I keep telling everyone that there are people still going after Hexa, and that I'm lowering my Hexaposting significantly unless directly tagged (such as today), I encourage people to use tact in regards to the situations at hand
Couldn't you just have ya know, reacted with a cool story bro and say nothing?

:mikok:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
2023-12-01 9.png

I'm pretty sure Jersh disavowed the Sharty because of the CP
I'm not a fan of the sharty, but as far as I know, saying they purposely "host" CP is a misrepresentation. Like every other imageboard under the sun, they are frequent targets of troons who post CP in organized raids to try and fuck the site over, and that is where the majority of the CP that is posted comes from, at least to my understanding. There are of course also bad actors and Discordfag sharty cliques which have been extensively covered in the KF thread, but I haven't paid that much attention; all I know is that what Null actually said is he doesn't want to talk about, endorse or promote a site that has a CP problem, and he's said this not only on the forum but on MATI. He's also overtly aware and has specifically pointed out that CSAM raids are used to bully sites into submission, like with Omegle.
1701405760822.png
1701405893321.png

Jacks Wasted Life

I tagged you in a joke. But seriously, I wish no harm on the girl, and there are legit crazies out there. If you and her hit it off, good for both of you.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is she talking about the sharty or about us? This sounds like some fearmongering shit, idk how many people give 2 shits about this weirdo nobody to go digging up her info.
If you want to be a e-celeb on the internet, even a two-view vtuber, you are inevitably going to deal with e-celeb drama. It's not surprising, and as Hexa becomes a bigger content creator it's only going to get worse for her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
For the record, I really like Hexa. Since I know she has people /here/ sending her stuff, please tell her to stop posting stuff online that she doesn't want shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom