"They're having babies! I want all of them to be white"Inugami Korone

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

She paid for everything. Some of the livers were willing to pitch in, but Selen was adamant that she pay for all of it
Meanwhile Kson - "wdym paying people to do something for me, this is outrageous, they should be glad I invited them to my event so they can leech off of me"
I wish she would stop downplaying herself. She says that all of her worth is in her Apex skills and that her worth as a vtuber is less than most just because she can't sing
I don't even watch anyone playing apex because it's boring as hell if you don't play it yourself, but Selen is a fun collab partner to watch regardless

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Mococo had a pretty bad day at the hospital. The world ain't right when the twins aren't happy and healthy :inatiredl:
22530.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Moving this to general because it's not exactly Phase Connect related anymore:
I do think, with how much bigger the hobby has become, that open applications will become unsustainable in general soon and scouting will become more common. Out of those 3000 hopefuls I would assume at least 2750 are wildly unfitting applicants uncharismatically rambling into $10 headsets, and someone's got to sort through all that shit. For an established corpo it's much easier to proactively send out emails to people they can already trust to know what they're doing.
Oddly, the opposite seems to have been the case, with e.g. Cover scouting (arguably) Sora and Roboco and definitely Okayu, Korone, Mio, AZKi, Rushia and Pekora, but not so much in more recent gens (maybe the old NND talent pool is drying up).

You need to scout early on because, well, who's gonna audition for a literal no name corp? Well, okay, even those get hundreds of applications for some reason, so let me rephrase: Which actually good streamers are going to audition for a literal no name corp?

Later on, well, you can still scout, and I have no doubt that a corp seeing a streamer with superstar potential will still take the first step and not wait for an application, but it's no longer an absolute necessity.

And to be blunt, nobody's going to watch 3000 audition videos. They'll look at the E-Mail, cross reference whether it comes from someone with some experience (No? Into the trash it goes), check the E-Mail text whether it's retarded (Yes? Into the trash it goes), cross reference the leftovers whether they're radioactive (Yes? Into the trash it goes), and only then are they going to watch the thirty or so audition videos left over.

Granted, they might skip the checking for radiation hazards step.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing at 8.30PM JST.

Quon Tama releasing a cover at 8PM JST.

Beni-san, you can also speak English right?

"Well. I pretty much can..."

Matsuri teaming up with Shibuhal after the song release with Hoshikawa.

Behold, Holo's mould woman.

From the Party Animal collab, AZKi having fun with Sora.

Kotoka is having a DAM Karaoke in some minutes.

The day before she actually sang Suisei's Ghost with Ryushen alongside other Vtuber songs. Also Loli Kami Requiem of course.
In total 8 holo songs out of 19, mostly Suisei's, one from Towa, Roboco, Shion, and Marine's Treasure Box.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Comet idol finally released her own LINE stamp set
Suisei Channel - 個人勢を卒業して4年が経ちました──。【ホロライブ 星街すいせい 】 [MDEUSuy7hvc - 711x400 - 44m10s].png

(It used to be her goal after surpassing 5k subscribers which is already... A long while ago :SelenHAHAhere:
said that it took a while for her to get it out because there's a lot of modification to be made, illustrated by an indie VTuber named Hanasaki Ayame)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Outdo Noraneko that's what
outdoing noraneko was something i didnt think someone would actually do in all these years but a latina may or may not do that

what the fuck

DanishCookies

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think she likes it! (She played roughly 6 more in-game days after saying 'one more day', she was really desperate to get a chicken coup (this was a recurring bit where she got one-guy'd into thinking the P in 'coop' is silent, and even after everyone else telling her that she was right the first time, she was unable to un-learn the incorrect pronunciation for the rest of the stream), but I wonder if she will eventually make an orkerd (timestamp 8:09:59) in her field?)
Another edit: She has another cover coming out, 'sometime this month' she thinks. It was right before the 'orkerd' timestamp, 8:08:45 (I put a couple extra seconds on the front to include a sneeze)
1701430018606.png
And redjuice finished another IRyS:
GAQaTvSbgAAqaIE.jpg
twitter

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I didn't know Nijisanji had so much Talent Freedom™ :talentfreedom:
Vshojo's fallen so far behind on the Talent Freedom meta it's almost sad. No shock collar or other bondage gear streams, no playing with their bodily fluids on cam...they have a camgirl, but haven't even done a gangbang for their biggest oilers. She even keeps her lewd content off her main streaming platforms! And they got rid of their 2 biggest thot streamers. Just blown away in the dust by a newer generation of menhara giga-whores.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
"Bigger" Mate she's a fucking nobody and the only reason anyone gives a shit about her is because she collabed with pippa once and then had an autistic meltdown and stirred up /vt/ for attention, I couldn't give less of a shit about this bitch and her dime-a-dozen menhera crap that john and others keep bringing in.

@Nenélove don't give a shit about your trash Oshi. The ONE TRUE OSHI is Nene and Nene alone.

"Fuck your stupid ass, whore of an oshi. If she ain't Nene then she TRASH!"
- Nenelove, probably.

And redjuice finished another IRyS:
View attachment 58488
twitter

Now I want this to be IRyS' costume.

Update to the Hexa situation:
View attachment 58463

This menhera is retarded AF. NGL @John Vtuber👁️ your oshi NEEDS mental help.

outdoing noraneko was something i didnt think someone would actually do in all these years but a latina may or may not do that

what the fuck

No one can outdo the homeless neko. Remember, SHE TOOK A SHIT ONSTREAM!!!

The sound was glorious.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Got wigger jumpscared again
Aruran Ch. アルランディス - 【 #アルランディス4周年ライブ 】歌え!踊れ!騒げ!歌ってノれる最高のライブ開催!【アルランディスホロスターズ】 [1L0KIKWAvFA - ...png

They're singing Kira Killer now, a song by ZUTOMAYO which Calli collaborated in as well

Awoogers

@Nenélove don't give a shit about your trash Oshi. The ONE TRUE OSHI is Nene and Nene alone.

"Fuck your stupid ass, whore of an oshi. If she ain't Nene then she TRASH!"
- Nenelove, probably.

Now I want this to be IRyS' costume.

This menhera is retarded AF. NGL @John Vtuber👁️ your oshi NEEDS mental help.

No one can outdo the homeless neko. Remember, SHE TOOK A SHIT ONSTREAM!!!

The sound was glorious.
competely forgot about that one

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Kson already beat her to it.

...I'm not posting the link to her  X but it happened a few weeks ago. It's all under clothing but still pretty :irysisadork:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He had no Subaru plushie, so he had to improvise:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Anyone played it? It is good? How long it took to get pirated?
I dont like tower defense games so much but its good to see someone very pasionate about their work

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Anyone played it? It is good? How long it took to get pirated?
I dont like tower defense games so much but its good to see someone very pasionate about their work

It's 4$ or something, I hope no Hololive fan has to resort to pirating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom