"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is nothing to explain, Nene's will is the will of god, one must only follow without question.

Ayame is kindly asking for her fan arts to stop being so +18 and she wants instead something that could be seen even by kindergarten children
Lately the Nakirigumi have been really horny and Ayame was never a lewd vtuber so i saw this coming
Examples: ( aside from the ones i posted before)

Edit: Niggas why are you bonking me i am not that horny

Kek has to suck when your oshi cucks you out of sexy drawings, how does it feel?
i hope she gets relegated to "John Vtuber's oshi" so i dont have to read or hear about this pity baiting retard.
There is no such thing, John is a filthy vagrant godless whore and he has no allegiances to any one chuuba, he prostitutes himself out to any psychotic harlot that comes his way.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Bronze

This account's followed by Aura, and they just announced vtubers. Don't know what they are as this is the first thing they've shared. Interesting narrator choice though :pikaWUT:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I still can't tell whether she did it on purpose or just had the funniest head-empty moment of all time. Either way, I appreciate her showing us that she's exactly the same irl and just as adorable.
Now that's a lie.

She's like one foot taller than her model irl.

braindoko

V4Mirai's Serina doing a watchalong of the new Globie girls in 5 mins

/corpo/ says Miel might be Beryl because she speaks french
I don't know who green cat might be but she's from Spain and promised R rolling

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 14.30.24.png
what, not the Pippa you wanted? :smugpipi:

edit: Never mind, brown woman cannot into timezones again. it's in 3 hours.
Miel is debuting in 20 minutes, wether Serina fixes her stream time or not

Reina in 80 minutes

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Someone needs to tell Karen to stop dressing like she is Bowling for Columbine.
Kiara is working on it.
She will turn Calli into a cute and fashionable lesbian.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
JP coincidentally also got back into Stardew. So I guess maybe Cover renewed perms for all regions.

I love this lore that has built around the Nerizzler's family. So wholesome.
image.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I still can't tell whether she did it on purpose or just had the funniest head-empty moment of all time. Either way, I appreciate her showing us that she's exactly the same irl and just as adorable.

She didn't count on the autism of her fanbase that wanted to unravel the mysterious veil which hides the face of the famous duck. Her reaction to being doxxed was like, meh, it happens. Subatomos are a cool bunch. Ahijos on the other hand... Let's just say there's a reason why Noel is always wet whenever she's interacting with Subaru.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
V-Dere partnered with OperaGx for a browser theme. Got a nice animated wallpaper. Gonna see if I can figure out how to use wallpaper engine for this.

Direct Link to Wallpaper for high quality webm

edit: Wallpaper engine is simple. Pop in an mp4 and that's it.
Vdere.gif

Last edited:

soap suds

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

These girls are already super active on twitter.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
V-Dere partnered with OperaGx for a browser theme. Got a nice animated wallpaper. Gonna see if I can figure out how to use wallpaper engine for this.

Direct Link to Wallpaper for high quality webm

Speaking of Opera, they did a bit of a stinker that was featured on the Homeland recently.

Long story short: they had a video that would autoplay whenever their browser was opened that consisted of Eric Andre (some comedian) screaming. You were unable to stop this from happening unless you went into the files and manually deleted a file. This, understandably, annoyed users to the point where many stated they were uninstalling the browser, with some claiming to have had the scream go off while they were in a meeting, in the library, etc.

Opera's response to someone claiming to have gotten jump scared from it:

Archive
Farms Thread About it

Reminder that OperaGX got criticism over possibly inflating numbers for GX Aura's debut by having her stream auto-play in their browser or something like that. This Eric Andre thing is separate from GX Aura.

All that said, the wallpaper looks nice.

Please accept this funny clip for taking up page space talking about something adjacent, but unrelated to vtubing:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
- Henya/Pikamee (kettle may be PON but her OPSEC is great)
I meant specifically who @Superduper Samurai was talking about, but yeah it is easy for Henya to have good opsec because she never leaves her house.

Edit:
Kiara said EN are not getting any wearable Christmas stuff on their 3D this year.
Cover, :youlittleshit:, how hard is it to throw a generic asset on a 3D model, really?

Last edited:

AmpleChip

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
From the top of my head...
- Anya Melfissa (no dox at all)
- Hoshimachi Suisei (girl hella popular but no details and face dox)
- Vesper Noir/Randon Neuring (he hella menhera but OPSEC is tight as Lando's bussy)
- Vestia Zeta (known past vtuber persona but no face dox)
- Henya/Pikamee (kettle may be PON but her OPSEC is great)

Honorable mention is Oozora Subaru. Her OPSEC was legendary until she joined Okayu's membership and autism happened.
Suisei did the right thing by scrubbing her NND persona early before her VTuber debut and then just never use it again, most of the person who still does are mostly because they're still planning to use their PL for individual activities instead of going all-out as VTubers

You also have someone like Uyu who almost got mistaken as a well-known utaite but then said person ended up as one of the alleles character VA, iirc him and Rio were the only starsJP with no known PL yet

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Goth scissor woman learns about prostate exams..

Top Bottom