"Why? Why do you have autism?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just woke up and wtf is this, is she speaking in reference. Will I get this in 5 minutes from this post

Limkin

How's China looking now, Riku?
Tasty and suckable, just like usual. This law was in the working for years, with increasingly accelerating severity and reach. There is absolutely no way he ever thought it will never affect them. If there is a repeating pattern in Nijisanji under Riku it's the "we don't give a flying fuck about the wellbeing of our livers". He will make them sign up papers that the company bears no responsibility for any damages caused by revealing private info and threaten to fire if they don't comply, or very heavily imply where 99% of their income comes from

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
If any criticism leveled at Kiara is just instantly gonna be boiled down to "hehe, orange woman bad," and treated as going against the grain, then pardon me for believing there was room to discuss such things on a forum dedicated to... well, discussing Vtubers. Lesson learned.
When the “criticism” amounts to you not being able to understand social cues then don’t be surprised when you get clowned on. The comments Kiara made are quite obviously not serious.
So I'll just punch out a retard ticket and fuck off for a while. No biggie.
Have a nice day and we’ll see you tomorrow.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Pippa and Henya's dynamics meshed really well in the collab. And watching both chats, they all had a giant blast with each other. Henya's chat loved Pippa's antics.

What a nigga does when you don't have Mahjong Soul perms. For real though, I've heard the Mahjong mode in FF14 is actually pretty good, and people use it as a legit Mahjong player.
I never would of taken Henya for a Nazi, Japan and the Nazis never did a proper off colllab in WW2

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder is ready to reave some more souls to sate her hunger

Kalion

:)
I just woke up and wtf is this, is she speaking in reference. Will I get this in 5 minutes from this post

My eyes filled with arrows reading that.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Well speaking of Haachama, with her addressing the graduation rumors I guess I was wrong with my guess that she might have gotten "tired" of vtubing and wanted to do something new.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
If any criticism leveled at Kiara is just instantly gonna be boiled down to "hehe, orange woman bad," and treated as going against the grain, then pardon me for believing there was room to discuss such things on a forum dedicated to... well, discussing Vtubers. Lesson learned.

So I'll just punch out a retard ticket and fuck off for a while. No biggie.
This post sounds incredibly bitch-made but sure I'll bite I guess.

It's really not that serious. Watching the stream, it was obviously all in good fun for both of them. Raden already expected to get made fun of for smoking and even asked her manager pre-debut if it was okay to talk about.

Hell, she calls herself human trash more than anyone else. Plus, one of the reasons the JP talents love Kiara is exactly because she isn't bound by the nip culture of not being "disrespectful." There've been multiple times where she says something they'd consider shocking and they keep laughing or going along with it anyways.

Not to mention, in that same moment on stream (27:50 timestamp), Iroha and Mio both go along with Kiara and say that a smoker can't be a princess. Do they deserve flak for being "disrespectful?" Everyone was clearly just having a fun time.

Your "criticism" was you having a retard moment. Accept the migos and enjoy your break :mikothumbsl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Migo

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
How is this a banter though? This is a one sided dissing lol.
Aren't we the pot calling the kettle black over here in the Asylum?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
This post sounds incredibly bitch-made but sure I'll bite I guess.

It's really not that serious. Watching the stream, it was obviously all in good fun for both of them. Raden already expected to get made fun of for smoking and even asked her manager pre-debut if it was okay to talk about.

Hell, she calls herself human trash more than anyone else. Plus, one of the reasons the JP talents love Kiara is exactly because she isn't bound by the nip culture of not being "disrespectful." There've been multiple times where she says something they'd consider shocking and they keep laughing or going along with it anyways.

Not to mention, in that same moment on stream (27:50 timestamp), Iroha and Mio both go along with Kiara and say that a smoker can't be a princess. Do they deserve flak for being "disrespectful?" Everyone was clearly just having a fun time.

Your "criticism" was you having a retard moment. Accept the migos and enjoy your break :mikothumbsl:

Gozaru cant be a mean person
She is so sweet

She made cookies for Lap and told her to eat it so she can grow up :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THE ORANGE WOMAN IS A FAKE JAPANESE SHE'S NOT A REAL JAPANESE SHE'S EVIL AND A FILTHY WESTOID SCUM ONLY MY TRUE JAPANESE IDOLS ARE ALLOWED TO SAY THESE THINGS TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND THE SOCIO-CULTURAL NORMS OF THE GRORIOUS NIPPON YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU'RE NOT JAPANESE JAPAN IS BEST COUNTRY IN WHOLE WORLD ORANGE WOMAN IS BAD SHE'S TERRIBLE SHE'S EVIL SHE HATES JAPAN SHE ONLY WANTS TO LEECH OFF OF HER JAPANESE SENPAI AND KOUHAI ORANGE WOMAN IS BAD ORANGE WOMAN IS BAD SHE SO BAD SHE'S SO DISRESPECTFUL I CARE ABOUT THE TALENTS SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE TALENTS SHE'S A WHORE AND A FAKE JAPANESE SHE TRIES TO BE JAPANESE BUT SHE'S NOT JAPANESE AND SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE CULTURE JUST LIKE YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A TRUE JAPANESE I AM A TRUE JAPANESE I WATCHED ANIME FOR 20 YEARS I AM DEFINITELY AN HONORARY JAPANESE YOU ARE NOT AND NEITHER IS THE ORANGE WOMAN AND THAT MAKES HER BAD AND TERRIBLE AND DEPLORABLE PLEASE YAGOO GRADUATE HER NOW AND MORI TOO AND ALL OF HOLOEN TOO THEY ARE RUINING HOLOLIVE AND RUINING IDOL CULTURE AND RUINING JAPAN AND RUINING MY EXPERIENCE AS A FAN AND THE KAYFABE PLEASE GRADUATE THEM NOW NOW NOW NOW!

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Raki released an original song, really good stuff.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi reminds us that of all 4kids' faults Theme Song creation was not one

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

WTF Flayon is also a groomer?
And that vtuber has a child
Since today we are celebrating her return

Negzana

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
One thing I'm wondering with Haachama is the "memory" thing and "not having memories". Is that literally what she said and it was translated that way? If so, that seems like a big deal and pretty sad.

Top Bottom