"What do you mean you thought I was fatherless?!"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Only criticism of Nijisanji, Idol and 1/2 of Vshojo is allowed, IT'S THE LAW. You should still do it though, just scroll over the go to "I'm right because you have autism" replies. If that's the go to response, they have nothing to say and no interest discussing anything anyways.
:vesperfacepalm:
It's okey sister! If you need to vent do it, You are SO POWERFUL and FIERCE right now! 👏 SPEAK 👏 YOUR 👏 TRUTH 👏 #cut4hex

Last edited:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
This post sounds incredibly bitch-made but sure I'll bite I guess.

It's really not that serious. Watching the stream, it was obviously all in good fun for both of them. Raden already expected to get made fun of for smoking and even asked her manager pre-debut if it was okay to talk about.

Hell, she calls herself human trash more than anyone else. Plus, one of the reasons the JP talents love Kiara is exactly because she isn't bound by the nip culture of not being "disrespectful." There've been multiple times where she says something they'd consider shocking and they keep laughing or going along with it anyways.

Not to mention, in that same moment on stream (27:50 timestamp), Iroha and Mio both go along with Kiara and say that a smoker can't be a princess. Do they deserve flak for being "disrespectful?" Everyone was clearly just having a fun time.

Your "criticism" was you having a retard moment. Accept the migos and enjoy your break :mikothumbsl:

Raden is the one vtuber that made me go, "I can fix her."

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
if you dont want a drunkard hag whos a smoker are you really living your life correctly

i blame misato for this preference

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, think both Orange Woman and Gambling Addict Hag good, and they should collab more often

...and that HoloLive talents can have their good and bad moments in general, but overall, they are still some of the top of the top talents when it comes to streaming in the overall chuuba sphere, most (if not all) perceived slights against them can be seen as petty or an inability to be funny/read the room

I believe in you, migo

if you dont want a drunkard hag whos a smoker are you really living your life correctly

i blame misato for this preference

get some help, sister

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Isnt Raden's age in the early 20s,

She is an honorary hag through and thru though

Awoogers

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Isnt Raden's age in the early 20s,

She is an honorary hag through and thru though
We already talked about this
:holohag: its a state of mind
La Gata Miguel is 34 but she acts like a teenager
And there are many examples of young vtubers being mature

Awoogers

we really cant say that el miguel gatito is a hag because shes too much of a menhera to have the maturity of a hag

but her eggs are going out of season soon

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PREACH IT BROTHER!!! TESTIFY!!!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Once they get caught as a fake Hag it's annoying though. Especially if it's not even their characters kayfab and they just started calling themselves a hag. I wonder if there were more older female vtuber fans, if there would ever be an upset over a fake hag since constantly depreciating themselves as a hag for content would be insulting to actual 30+ women. I meant 40+,..... no 50+ women AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I hear them coming!!!
:holohag:s

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Porean

Early Adopter
Once they get caught as a fake Hag it's annoying though. Especially if it's not even their characters kayfab and they just started calling themselves a hag. I wonder if there were more older female vtuber fans, if there would ever be an upset over a fake hag since constantly depreciating themselves as a hag for content would be insulting to actual 30+ women.
:holohag:s
Rate my new Light Novel Idea bros;

"My Favourite Hag Vtuber Turned out to be a 16 Year Old High School Girl, And She's My Step-Sister? Now She's Getting Roasted for being a "Fake Hag", And Her Company Is A Black Company For Hiring Someone Underage?? And I'm The Legendary Hero In The Most Generic Isekai Possible???"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

"My Favourite Hag Vtuber Turned out to be a 16 Year Old High School Girl, And She's My Step-Sister? Now She's Getting Roasted for being a "Fake Hag", And Her Company Is A Black Company For Hiring Someone Underage?? And I'm The Legendary Hero In The Most Generic Isekai Possible???"
The game adaptation will be a Vtuber hit :shubaIapprob:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Make both the protagonists SEA and you have the full vtuber experience

Porean

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn, we're really speed running through the popular timeloops this time around, aren't we?

Clock me if late, but I didn't see a mention. It's Remi's birthday! Birthday stream (hopefully) this weekend.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

braindoko

How many survivors are still in WACTOR?👇
%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE-2023-11-01-204013-png.53775
Lea (silver hair from gen 4) is a special case in that she had 2 performers, one left early and delayed the debut, also name was changed. So that's 2 people gone.
Himea left a few weeks ago.
This list is missing people that joined after the phasing out of the Wactor brand name like Anya Okumura who lasted 1 month.
Shockingly Ageha (pink hair from gen 5) has not quit yet.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Top Bottom