"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Post rin status and she's contemplating on becoming a magus

braindoko

Our guy @Kuri Rinji made a compilation of twittards trying to stop Henya collabing with Pippa:

I can't imagine Henya listening to the same anoynmous twittards that harrassed her for just wanting to play the game based off her childhood franchise she loved. Especially when they're asking her to ditch the one high-profile vtuber that stood up for Henya and told Twitter to screw off.

I can't believe Twitter is free.

We've actually reached a point in civilization where a piece of code is smarter and more rational than the average social media user
There is no definitive answer to whether Pippa is racist or not, as different people may have different opinions and standards on what constitutes racism. However, based on the web search results, there are some possible arguments for and against this claim.
Some people may argue that Pippa is racist because:
Some people may argue that Pippa is not racist because:
Ultimately, it is up to you to decide whether you think Pippa is racist or not, based on your own criteria and judgment. You can find more information about Pippa and her content on her official website1 or on her Wikitubia page1. You can also watch her videos on YouTube or follow her on Twitter for updates.

TL;DR it actually did research and gave arguments for and against the claim, instead of flinging shit everywhere like a vtweeter. It gave a Nolan tier argument taking a grooming joke literally but these things are only improving while SNS keep getting worse

From Eri Elulu

That was amazing. Where do you find these people? :bunnywow:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Alex live with MGS1

Juniper live too (art stream)

That was amazing. Where do you find these people? :bunnywow:
This is Koa Himari's reincarnation, Azehara shared her back at the kf.
By the way he hasn't been seen on the forum for 6 days and his twitter account is blocked. I'm worried

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We already talked about this
:holohag: its a state of mind
La Gata Miguel is 34 but she acts like a teenager
And there are many examples of young vtubers being mature
*Clinks champagne glass with spoon*
Everyone! I would like to conclude our bi-weekly :holohag:ology simposium by admitting our newest member, @La+ de Central Norte to our ranks as an up-and-coming rookie researcher! It is true that biological age has long been held as the golden standard for hagdom in this field, but with fresh minds like our friend's here, we have begun taking major steps forward to redefining our scientific and philosophical views which may have erred on conservative biases. Don't forget to take home your complimentary issue of Hag Weekly!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I dread the state of this forum if anyone ever debuts using Patty and Selma as models. We'd never hear the end of the haglovers.

braindoko

Eureka doing a presentation about her beloved ass jiggle game. Interesting in that she's the first vtuber I0ve seen take advantage of the new simulcast permission to stream on twitch and youtube at once

Pomu dropped some deets in this last stream before her break:
  • It's a Japan trip, mostly work related
  • It's been in the works since before her earlier vacation in early October
  • She's under NDA
  • The fruits of her labor will be revealed in a couple months
What could it be? >🐀
oh and right now she's talking about minotaur milking farms

Last edited:

Negzana

Limkin

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
You guys asked for a Pippa happening? Fine.
View attachment 53668

E: Marginally better edit now that I'm back in front of a PC.

View attachment 53831

How funny would it be if Froot suddenly left VShojo just because Pippa is slowly creeping in her "safe space"

:whatastory:

"The dramafag cast"
Also we will finally discover BVTM's race, how much do you guys bet he's brown?

Should've added DN in there as well to make it complete

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Without context ^_^

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
How funny would it be if Froot suddenly left VShojo just because Pippa is slowly creeping in her "safe space"
please god let this happen

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Please no. Zentreya isnt bad enough to keep the vhoeshow bad all by herself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Should've added DN in there as well to make it complete
God i hope Froot was the queen bitch behind all along instead of Iron

Lmao

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought Michael Katze was already 36, and not 34.
The reason you fellas don't view her as a hag, is that she does not display any of the acquired hag traits of moderation, affability and wisdom. In fact she's still a mental nutcase just as much as she was decades before.

In contrast the VA's latest darling Raden who is 21 or 22, already displays those things and she has a ways to go.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I hope Aprimom is a jonger and joins the Pippa and friends jong cord :smugpipi:

Stunned But Dumb

I don't really want to bring it up again because it was dumb in the first place, but here's a translated clip of the interaction between Kiara, Raden, and the rest of the girls. That way in case you didn't understand the jp or didn't go to the provided timestamp in the stream for some reason to get the vibe, you something very easily digestible for context etc.

It literally just popped up on my recommended and was uploaded several minutes ago. Sorry for furthering it

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The reason you fellas don't view her as a hag, is that she does not display any of the acquired hag traits of moderation, affability and wisdom. In fact she's still a mental nutcase just as much as she was decades before.

In contrast the VA's latest darling Raden who is 21 or 22, already displays those things and she has a ways to go.
No Way Raden ends up like Miguel she is going to die before she gets to her 30´s due to liver failure or Lung Cancer
Thats why we need to fix and save her

Negzana

Is Mikeneko's downfall the largest in vtubing?

Top Bottom