"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Is this a bit or are you on of those autists that cant understand friendly banter? For your information Raden enjoyed that. Kiara talked about collabing whit Raden in this stream too. Looking forward to more bants.
No nigga there are some fucking people here who are super autistic is not even funny. I don't know who posted a few days ago that dizzy might've gotten in trouble in one of her streams for criticizing the phase lore. I commented it probably was a bit maybe a subtle one but didn't check at the time. Yesterday with the gen3 teaser I got curious and went to see.
The woman couldn't make it more obvious it was a bit and tried to mimic how people change their tune real fast when they get the call. I'm quite fascinated that there's people out there who cannot read those interactions at all and I'm more curious how there's seem to be a lot more of them nowadays, is it the water? :pochiidontlikeit:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How is this a banter though? This is a one sided dissing lol.
Something tells me Raden isn't such a weak-ass bitch that she couldn't take it.

Edit: Pretty sure they are gonna get along fine together.

I look forward to a HoloTalk with the two.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Something tells me Raden isn't such a weak-ass bitch that she couldn't take it.

Edit: Pretty sure they are gonna get along fine together.

I look forward to a HoloTalk with the two.

Doesn't change the fact that she's being tactless.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what the actual fuck is going on we were just celebrating the return of chammers a few hours ago

The Rrat

Early Adopter

No Name

No nigga there are some fucking people here who are super autistic is not even funny. I don't know who posted a few days ago that dizzy might've gotten in trouble in one of her streams for criticizing the phase lore. I commented it probably was a bit maybe a subtle one but didn't check at the time. Yesterday with the gen3 teaser I got curious and went to see.
The woman couldn't make it more obvious it was a bit and tried to mimic how people change their tune real fast when they get the call. I'm quite fascinated that there's people out there who cannot read those interactions at all and I'm more curious how there's seem to be a lot more of them nowadays, is it the water? :pochiidontlikeit:
Vtuber fans being super autistic? Must be a day that ends in Y :smugmoona:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

TL:"A Highschool friend wanted me to sing for their birthday so i did it"
I love when she drops these covers like this :D

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Say it with me now....
ORANGE WOMAN BAD, ORANGE WOMAN BAAAAD, ORRAAANNGGEEEEE WOOOOMANNNNN BAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
rabies.gif

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Speaking as a fan, I just didn't enjoy it or find it funny. It's especially ironic from Kiara and won't do her any favors with regards to how people already perceive her as very self-centered and a bit bitchy.

Again, I'm glad Raden took it on the chin, but I thought it was pretty tasteless from Orange Woman. /shrug. It also comes off a bit one-sided because it's not like Raden is gonna break out of the Senpai-Kouhai mold and start firing back, because she wouldn't want to show disrespect. Never mind the fact that Kiara would absolutely crumble to any number of digs that could be thrown her way. She can dish it but you know she wouldn't be able to take it.

:botanshrug:

But that's just my two pennies as a viewer/fan.

Edit: Like just for example/thought experiment, reverse the roles and honestly tell me Kiara wouldn't flip her shit or break down...

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

It's an unfortunate side-effect of exposure to the aerosolized NP2 (Nolan Penis Particles) that have been circulating the asylum since Mr. Crush's date with the Penis Explosion Chamber. Improper sealing of the chamber itself, substandard/missing ventilation filters and lack of available PPE for staff and inmates has lead to the dissemination of Nolanian Autism, a deadly variant of normal autism.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Someone is drawing Promise as Symbiotes

Bae is first

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The end of their second collab, Henya wins a game of Mahjong and gets to make a request of Pippa. Henya then asks Pippa for another Mahjong collab.

I fucking love that kettle.
Pippa and Henya's dynamics meshed really well in the collab. And watching both chats, they all had a giant blast with each other. Henya's chat loved Pippa's antics.
What a nigga does when you don't have Mahjong Soul perms. For real though, I've heard the Mahjong mode in FF14 is actually pretty good, and people use it as a legit Mahjong player.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
what the actual fuck is going on we were just celebrating the return of chammers a few hours ago
Some posters have realized that we're overdue for our "Orange Woman... Bad!" timeloop.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
How is this a banter though? This is a one sided dissing lol.
Speaking as a fan, I just didn't enjoy it or find it funny. It's especially ironic from Kiara and won't do her any favors with regards to how people already perceive her as very self-centered and a bit bitchy.

Again, I'm glad Raden took it on the chin, but I thought it was pretty tasteless from Orange Woman. /shrug. It also comes off a bit one-sided because it's not like Raden is gonna break out of the Senpai-Kouhai mold and start firing back, because she wouldn't want to show disrespect. Never mind the fact that Kiara would absolutely crumble to any number of digs that could be thrown her way. She can dish it but you know she wouldn't be able to take it.

:botanshrug:

But that's just my two pennies as a viewer/fan.

Edit: Like just for example/thought experiment, reverse the roles and honestly tell me Kiara wouldn't flip her shit or break down...
Are you both retarded or am I just bad at detecting bait?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Haachama returned. That's as big of a monkey's paw flex as I've ever seen.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
CCP is gonna require social media platforms to enforce users with over a certain threshold of followers to expose their full identity publicly.
:whatastory::whatastory:

Archive
Archive

How's China looking now, Riku?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Oops, I just dropped something. Must be nothing, right @The Proctor ?
https://files.catbox.moe/ezq7f5.mp4

View attachment 53592
I don't have mommy issues but when Kirsche said "clean your room you dirty boy"... damn.
:shiinastare:
Our guy @Kuri Rinji made a compilation of twittards trying to stop Henya collabing with Pippa:

I can't imagine Henya listening to the same anoynmous twittards that harrassed her for just wanting to play the game based off her childhood franchise she loved. Especially when they're asking her to ditch the one high-profile vtuber that stood up for Henya and told Twitter to screw off.

I can't believe Twitter is free.

I'm happy Pippa got this W, im happy Henya's having fun, I'm happy Tenma's getting support during her Latinx husband withdrawals. I love these three little retards. :sanasmile:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Are you both retarded or am I just bad at detecting bait?

If any criticism leveled at Kiara is just instantly gonna be boiled down to "hehe, orange woman bad," and treated as going against the grain, then pardon me for believing there was room to discuss such things on a forum dedicated to... well, discussing Vtubers. Lesson learned.

So I'll just punch out a retard ticket and fuck off for a while. No biggie.

Top Bottom