"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Why is Kiara shittalking Raden so much?? Orange woman i love you but.. you're furthering the stereotypes about you. This is poor taste if hazing.

Leave my smoking, drinking, bad girl, proto-hag alone.
:subarustop:

Edit: And then to go and brag about your dissing... What a little shit.

1698847211324454.png

Edit 2: At least Raden took it on the chin.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why is Kiara shittalking Raden so much?? Orange woman i love you but.. you're furthering the stereotypes about you. This is poor taste if hazing.

1698847211324454.png

If she was dissing her about being a smoker, she isn't exactly wrong lmao. Smoking is fucking disgusting

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
A little bit of live TL going in Chammer's return stream:

IMG_1720.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
It was hilarious when she said she was not pregnant and the haatons just went and start superchatting saying that they are going to pay for the baby child support :whatastory:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

PROUBIPLAYERLAP
Polka really is a :holohag:
With that Profile Picture of an Old Lady

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Aki ASMR

Look at the sideboob :MozumiPichi:
1698852120745.png

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Oops, I just dropped something. Must be nothing, right @The Proctor ?
https://files.catbox.moe/ezq7f5.mp4

View attachment 53592

@The Proctor has mommy issues confirmed! Can't wait to roast him in his next stream :smugpipi:

How many survivors are still in WACTOR?👇
View attachment 53775

This is why you beaners can't have nice things.

It was hilarious when she said she was not pregnant and the haatons just went and start superchatting saying that they are going to pay for the baby child support :whatastory:

The strongest fanbase for the strongest idol. Goddamn, these guys are BASED.

Schizo Parrot doing his obligatory shitting on Nïggersanji.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's time!

And 2 covers
From Eri Elulu

And selfcover by Mashiro Yuki

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Aki ASMR

Look at the sideboob :MozumiPichi:
View attachment 53787

Not only did Haachama return but so did Aki's ASMR. What a blessed day :subaruclapping:

It's been like a year since the last one. I was certain she retired from ASMR after saying she didn't want to risk getting Youtube's banhammer for being too sensitive. She's only reading suggested chat lines but it's been great. She plans on doing a members ASMR later in the month too.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Our guy @Kuri Rinji made a compilation of twittards trying to stop Henya collabing with Pippa:

I can't imagine Henya listening to the same anoynmous twittards that harrassed her for just wanting to play the game based off her childhood franchise she loved. Especially when they're asking her to ditch the one high-profile vtuber that stood up for Henya and told Twitter to screw off.

I can't believe Twitter is free.

PemAloeKenzoku

Our guy @Kuri Rinji made a compilation of twittards trying to stop Henya collabing with Pippa:

I can't imagine Henya listening to the same anoynmous twittards that harrassed her for just wanting to play the game based off her childhood franchise she loved. Especially when they're asking her to ditch the one high-profile vtuber that stood up for Henya and told Twitter to screw off.

It must really really drive the retards insane that the two of them not only collab, but continue to do so while enjoying hanging out.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It must really really drive the retards insane that the two of them not only collab, but continue to do so while enjoying hanging out.
The end of their second collab, Henya wins a game of Mahjong and gets to make a request of Pippa. Henya then asks Pippa for another Mahjong collab.

I fucking love that kettle.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I fucking love that kettle.
Kettle was groomed by Kson to not give a fuck anymore, shame she could not fix the menhera, all of them cant be winners

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Screenshot_20231101-121314.png

E: Marginally better edit now that I'm back in front of a PC.

quit having fun 2.png

Last edited:

DanishCookies

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Okayu is back after a month break.
She wasn't sick or anything, just a normal vacation.
Edit: Well I thought it was a normal vacation, but now she's talking about how she strained her back so hard she couldn't walk and didn't tell her fans until now so they wouldn't worry.

I mean with the size of ogayu's ogayus she must be carrying around a lot of weight, no wonder her back is hurt. :smugrys:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Of course one of them is a commie fag with a Lenin pfp. Funniest shit is he criticizes the Farms, then makes fun of someone based on their pfp, not knowing it's KingCobraJFS, a prominent Lolcow featured on the Farms and featured in a person stream by Josh. (Praise Cobra's magic).

Let them seethe. Henya and Pippa are clearly on very friendly terms at this point and have already got another collab planning out. The third in a span of a few weeks, and I suspect we'll see more in the future. Twitter fags aren't stopping this one, and their whining only serves as entertainment for us to point and laugh at.
:magnicope:, :pippaseethe;, and :tenmakys: Twitter fags.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Watame doing some new Girigiri Warukune themed 3D livestream on Sunday. Featuring 4 HoloJP members!

Simp

1698847211324454.png

Is this a bit or are you on of those autists that cant understand friendly banter? For your information Raden enjoyed that. Kiara talked about collabing whit Raden in this stream too. Looking forward to more bants.

PekoWick

Is this a bit or are you on of those autists that cant understand friendly banter? For your information Raden enjoyed that. Kiara talked about collabing whit Raden in this stream too. Looking forward to more bants.
How is this a banter though? This is a one sided dissing lol.

Top Bottom