"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Posting someone's full name and address isn't illegal in the US, they are a part of public records. Most of KF troubles isn't legal in this regard.
It crosses the line when things like credit cards, bank accounts, social security numbers are posted.
It’s not illegal but a company like Xenforo could choose to stop doing business with anyone that decides to host it

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
No one is going to blame the zoomer army from those few weeks back? Maybe those little shits finally broke through Berlin's wall to get back at Pippa.

turranc

How do you find her cosplaying in the first place? How do you find her venmo in the first place?
break it down for me: watching airi how do you get taehee kim?
I only found it through Yandex, where she reused her minecraft account and just changed the name. But this was 18 months ago and has long left the caches.
Looks like the most I did here was tease it a month ago.
I'd argue Rie was very easy too seeing superdupers dox post
Rie wasn't too hard, but sending her info to superduper was a mistake.

And the Panko selfie is just an old goro nama tweet that I never verified
Edit: This one

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
does shiina speak mandarin at all? her fb has a lot of chinese sbjr kn jf

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced this is some kind of espionage from someone in or not too far removed from the industry. I'd assume drive-by cybercriminals would have held the information for extortion and/or blackmail, but posting it without trying to leverage something from it first makes it feel personal.

Actually, think the other way round: Pon wolf hate her black company so much. If these information is real, she has an excuse to quit the company, and find other job. Just my 2 cent
Unfortunately the more likely outcome is a bunch of retards start calling them up in the morning to start shit, and it just makes her life even more hell.

No one is going to blame the zoomer army from those few weeks back? Maybe those little shits finally broke through Berlin's wall to get back at Pippa.
Those faggots reposted Chase-tier "dox" and tried to raid us using their legal names. It's not them.

Topo Chico

A little ya, she speaks all three a bit some more than others but moon rune facts are a mystery to me

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I think her pl had mandarin speaking stream but I haven't checked if this was true so take it with a grain of salt

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
No the sharty isnt talking about this even if they could have a causus beli because they got their asses kicked last time

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nothing was posted there first and they seemingly have autists working on their other "targets"
If it was them they would've done a victory lap

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Those faggots reposted Chase-tier "dox" and tried to raid us using their legal names. It's not them.
Nobody is perfect there first time at anything. Maybe they just improved fast!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
with PCG, rhe leak would get deleted but archived offsite. the post numbers would be crossed out giving you something to look for and people would reference it.

so why make an account on kf? think null would look into it if asked?
Probably to stir shit up with KF since the narrative the retards run with all the time is that KF is the "phase connect" community and that Pippa is an active kiwi. Or it could just be a simple case of wanting to post it somewhere they know the dox probably won't get taken down who knows.

I just want to say life isn't fair, Airi should have been born to Uruka's surname.

Awoogers

Those actual 12 year old shitheads?

Nah they'd rather huff paint thinner than actually do a working and successful gayops

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sharty had nothing as of 2 hours ago I checked. They had Pippa's new address and that was it

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Those actual 12 year old shitheads?

Nah they'd rather huff paint thinner than actually do a working and successful gayops
Maybe they'll go for the ISIS approach. Claim responsibility when they are completely unrelated :whatastory:

Awoogers

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced this is some kind of espionage from someone in or not too far removed from the industry. I'd assume drive-by cybercriminals would have held the information for extortion and/or blackmail, but posting it without trying to leverage something from it first makes it feel personal.

Unfortunately the more likely outcome is a bunch of retards start calling them up in the morning to start shit, and it just makes her life even more hell.

Yeah all the arrows that we currently have seems to point to it as more of an espionage than any others because it was too deliberate and is clearly posted with malicious intent in mind

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Discarding certain Schizos: who could have done this? There are like a handful of people that dont like PC

lolwatagain

People improve. We're talking about braindead retards who are barely able to change their shirts after drooling on them.

And the Fresh meat account is staying silent. The username isn't leading to anything either, and I doubt it's some 2view vtuber who posted this.

Topo Chico

The username isn't leading to anything either
It's purposely generic, it's both a crypto currency token or whatever and a niche gun as well as other shit. Good name choice by them.

httn

Hag enthusiast
She also DL'd a few of the games from the unofficial Phase gamejam stream the other day.
This is my new favourite rrat.

The thought of someone slipping a cookie or credential harvester into a game jam game and then waiting to see if he could snag a talent or managers account from it is so insanely autistic it's perfect.

RiverBear

Discarding certain Schizos: who could have done this? There are like a handful of people that dont like PC
There are a handful of people that like Hololive and still doxx them

I don't think the logic tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom