"You know you are in South East Asia when you have the following: dogs barking in the background, a TV open because a family member is watching, bunch of banana and mangoes, palm trees, coconuts... motorcycle noises outside, do you guys have flying cockroaches too?"Millie Parfait

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Discarding certain Schizos: who could have done this? There are like a handful of people that dont like PC
That's the part that gets me. Who and for why? Even IF you wanted to fuck with Phase what's the point outside of being an anti? Unless you're REALLY worried they're going to blow up in the Japan market as you're trying to grow? I assumed either they're too small for you to care about them or you're too small and should be trying to grow instead of doing something like this.
The only thing that would seem even reasonable if it's a targetted move is just that someone was really angry and wanted to try and drag Phase with them. And I mean Phase is doing well but is it really that important to sink?

I assume someone just got the info somehow, decided to track it for giggles and then dropped it just because. Assuming it was extremely recent then it could have been after Gen 3 and therefore not up to date. The timing with the new JP group is iffy but if you're just releasing it to release it that wouldn't be relevant anyway. It's also most of EN only, not even invaders right? So it seems weirdly specific.

If we're going full rrat-mode (and why wouldn't we, it's not like we have substantial evidence to go on), Pippa mentioned being scammed out of around $2000 during her New Years' stream by someone she "thought was a friend", but went shy on elaborating. Wonder if there's a new Phase Enemy we don't know about who might have a motive.

Also @superduper, posting shit like that is a great way to put a target on her back, for fuck's sake.
Man if this all ends up linking back to Pippa the menhera moment is not going to end pretty.
Uruka and Airi's Twitch accounts were recently banned for "fraud" too. That could also imply suspicious activity, like being accessed from unknown foreign IPs.
You know when this stuff gets all brought up in quick succession Phase really has some shit to sort out it seems.

throwaway37

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Uruka and Airi's Twitch accounts were recently banned for "fraud" too. That could also imply suspicious activity, like being accessed from unknown foreign IPs.
Wasn't Airi's banned for threatening that sound guy? Or is the fraud part coming from a ban appeal?

Short

God Damn the Sun
Their Twitch accounts being banned never made sense to me and the way they always try to explain away was always very suspect to me, it would be interesting if Phase has been dealing with data breaches for a while now.

You retard, this thread is members locked. Unless the leaker/ doxer is one of us, my posts are relatively inconsequential. If Wemi ever gets doxed in an ordinary fashion such as through internet sleuthing, so be it. I'm just crossing my fingers part 2 isn't released for her sake.
pls kys @superduper

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If we're going full rrat-mode (and why wouldn't we, it's not like we have substantial evidence to go on), Pippa mentioned being scammed out of around $2000 during her New Years' stream by someone she "thought was a friend", but went shy on elaborating. Wonder if there's a new Phase Enemy we don't know about who might have a motive.

Also @superduper, posting shit like that is a great way to put a target on her back, for fuck's sake.
You retard, this thread is members locked. Unless the leaker/ doxer is one of us, my posts are relatively inconsequential. If Wemi ever gets doxed in an ordinary fashion such as through internet sleuthing, so be it. I'm just crossing my fingers part 2 isn't released for her sake.

Edit: My logic is that the person who leaked the info only just made a Kiwi account so he probably doesn't have an account here. That person is the only person who seeing my post could really be a big deal due to having insider info.
All this shit started hours before the bossman locked the thread.
I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Topo Chico

i just put the name into intelius. there multiple matches with different spellings but they have similar relationships with the sister or mom. how many chinese women live in pr?
I know the Chinese have a long history of moving into Latin and South America over the decades. China was not friendly to live in for a long time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Do you know many lurkers with account there is on this forum?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Its easy to create an account here dumbass...
Good night

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Bro, they either have the info or are obtaining all the info right this second. It looks like they are targetting Phase specifically hence all the theories. Its almost certain that she is gonna be apart of wave 2

turranc

the facebook account linked by intellius is wrong based on the hot shiina pic. name still brings up the emt sister
Shiina privated/deleted her facebook account and a number of her other old accounts once someone spammed her ass on /pcg/ for a while.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Yeah looking at the current info that we have it's points to it being a mole leaking info than any others but then there's also the argument of it being a data breach because of the fact that pippas discord is gone but the fact that this was more than likely a ploy to sour the mood for the new upcoming JP wave it feels more than likely

So there's gonna be an internal shuffling if that's the case because no way in hell is muumi or any of the old guards are doing this so it's more than likely the new hires than everyone else

lolwatagain

Wasn't Airi's banned for threatening that sound guy? Or is the fraud part coming from a ban appeal?
I thought Airi's was banned for her model, but the timing is odd.

But speaking from experience, Amazon's account security policies are so tight that they are borderline retarded. So it could be something as retarded as putting in the wrong password multiple times.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Speaking of member thread locking, can @The Proctor set a minimum account age requirement for viewing this thread?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She was banned from the OffKai chat for that, but I'm 99% sure her overall account ban is recent.

Their Twitch accounts being banned never made sense to me and the way they always try to explain away was always very suspect to me, it would be interesting if Phase has been dealing with data breaches for a while now.
I mean if they have been investigating this stuff behind the scenes then keeping it on the down-low was the correct decision, but now this has come out it feels incredibly suspicious that so much has been happening in such a short span of time.

The decision to post the information on the Kiwi Farms thread feels too strategic for whoever did it to not be here.

niggaphil

I'm not sure how comfortable I feel speculating on info received this way, but I find it interesting that Rie has two last names listed. Not sure what that implies, is she married or something?
I just check the info on kiwifarm, it is a different way to pronounce the last name depending on different region of mainland (or area).
for example: there is a last name called 林, it could be pronounce in three different ways: Lim (southern part of mainland)/Lin (Taiwan) /Lam (Hong Kong)

It actually raised some question that how are these dox were obtain, especially for Rie:

No matter how many ways you have pronunciation on your last name, you only use 1 legit name based on your ID/passport. Fishman is a chink, so he should be aware of it, and not using two last name in his private document.

I am sure the doxxer used alternative approach to obtain the info, but shouldn't be through internal Phase Connect based on Rie information, as the doxxer may also not sure the actual last name of Rie

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its ok man, i hate the dox bc i love phase while also really wanting lumi dox bc i love jewmi

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I miss the days when my only reaction to hearing about a dox was wandering if the dumpster fire would be fun to watch time changes us all I guess

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I mean if they have been investigating this stuff behind the scenes then keeping it on the down-low was the correct decision, but now this has come out it feels incredibly suspicious that so much has been happening in such a short span of time.
I mean, if they knew there was a data breach or something for a while. Why would the girls start deleting shit just now? It caught them off guard im pretty sure of that.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom