"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
i just put the name into intelius. there multiple matches with different spellings but they have similar relationships with the sister or mom. how many chinese women live in pr?
There are a few. Have been doing so since the 70-80's. Oddly enough most of them own chinese food restaurants and their food is really fucking good. Shiina did mention it was her mom that lived in the island. Maybe its health related but healthcare is very cheap in the island. Shiina did also mention having to take care of health issues and its possible she might be getting medical treatment in the island. The only drawback is the wait time can be kinda shit because the majority of doctors moved to the states to make more money.

To give you an example of how cheap it is. Childbirth costs about $700.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The decision to post the information on the Kiwi Farms thread feels too strategic for whoever did it to not be here.
But whoever did post it did not have a Kiwi Farms account prior so I have my doubts they even have an account here either. Maybe I'm just coping though.
youd make a sock for leak.
That makes sense! I didn't consider that possibility. Is that usually what happens on the farms?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I miss the days when my only reaction to hearing about a dox was wandering if the dumpster fire would be fun to watch time changes us all I guess
its always funny until it happens to you.

Salado

You retard, this thread is members locked. Unless the leaker/ doxer is one of us, my posts are relatively inconsequential. If Wemi ever gets doxed in an ordinary fashion such as through internet sleuthing, so be it. I'm just crossing my fingers part 2 isn't released for her sake.

Edit: My logic is that the person who leaked the info only just made a Kiwi account so he probably doesn't have an account here. That person is the only person who seeing my post could really be a big deal due to having insider info.
All this shit started hours before the bossman locked the thread.

famous artist pipkun

But whoever did post it did not have a Kiwi Farms account prior so I have my doubts they even have an account here either. Maybe I'm just coping though.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Wasn't Airi's banned for threatening that sound guy? Or is the fraud part coming from a ban appeal?
I forgot about that lol

However here's "Uruga" saying why Uruka's account is missing which.. doesn't say much but apparently twitch didn't tell her shit either so what was she going to say?

Pippa asks why Airi's banned but Uruga doesn't know. I guess chat told Pippa Erina got a yeet too? Can't recall if that's correct but none of it explains anything regardless so posting this is pretty pointless.

I thought Airi's was banned for her model, but the timing is odd.

But speaking from experience, Amazon's account security policies are so tight that they are borderline retarded. So it could be something as retarded as putting in the wrong password multiple times.
She ate an L on youtube monetization for a while due to that but twitch I mostly doubt considering the vthots running rampant as is.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Or they just posted on an alt to cover their ass

lolwatagain

They likely just made a throwaway.

I think we can safely make the following assumptions:

1. Whoever posted it specifically chose the farms.
2. Whoever posted it made a throwaway that can't be traced back to them.
3. Whoever posted it is not a complete fucking retard.

Based on that, it's also safe to assume that they made the throwaway using TOR. They wouldn't be as retarded as fucking Chase.

It's also incredibly likely that the information was obtained from Phase Connect itself, either as an internal leak or an outside breach.

Anime Fan

Uruka and Airi's Twitch accounts were recently banned for "fraud" too. That could also imply suspicious activity, like being accessed from unknown foreign IPs.
To add to the Twitch stuff, Erina's account also got banned.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean, if they knew there was a data breach or something for a while. Why would the girls start deleting shit just now? It caught them off guard im pretty sure of that.
It's just Airi's instagram that's changed from public to private since the leak right? It's easy to underestimate the scope of an attack if it's only one or two things looking out of place at a time.

Fun fact: it's actually possible to make multiple accounts on a forum! Hell, if you switch your VPN to a server you don't usually use, not even the mods will know it's you!

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
There's a michichama account that's posted comments on Hetalia fanart on zerochan.net. Airi has mentioned being a fan of Hetalia.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's just Airi's instagram that's changed from public to private since the leak right? It's easy to underestimate the scope of an attack if it's only one or two things looking out of place at a time.

Fun fact: it's actually possible to make multiple accounts on a forum! Hell, if you switch your VPN to a server you don't usually use, not even the mods will know it's you!
Let me guess you are Topo Chico's original account?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
The decision to post the information on the Kiwi Farms thread feels too strategic for whoever did it to not be here.
What strategy? All they did was post the document. They didn’t make any other comments. Everything else beyond that is a rrat. I’ve seen like 20 posts talking about how it has something to do with the new JP gen but it was posted like half a day before the trailer even dropped.

People have had their heads spinning in this thread trying to make sense of it but that’s really all the information that is truly concrete.

Topo Chico

Exactly and even the /vt/ lurkers don't lurk the homeland thread anymore, the majority of the vtuber niggas are here. They knew it was a matter of time for a) people here to see it, and b) for niggas to start digging and posting everything else. Now, if there are phase members /here/ or not is debatable but there's enough /vt/ people cross posting and doing their own research that both the talents and the original leaker know what's happening, here and on 4chan. With this much forethought, they already had an account here or could make one easily to read the thread.
The fact it said pt1 does imply that pt2 will include more of the gals, maybe even all of them eventually. But mr superduper writes like a baiting girl for some reason and that is also (sometimes) cringe. Thank you for coming to my cringe talk. The risk is low as the person who has this info has it all, or one should reasonably be able to conclude they do.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who cares if the phase bitches are chinks? I thought we all knew that shit already...?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Who cares if the phase bitches are chinks? I thought we all knew that shit already...?
They don't call it "Chink Connect" for nothing.

famous artist pipkun

What strategy? All they did was post the document. They didn’t make any other comments. Everything else beyond that is a rrat. I’ve seen like 20 posts talking about how it has something to do with the new JP gen but it was posted like half a day before the trailer even dropped.

People have had their heads spinning in this thread trying to make sense of it but that’s really all the information that is truly concrete.
as for it being a leak, the yandex guy makes a good point that its all there if youbknow what and how to look

SandySunDunes

Topo Chico

I don't care if they are yellow, I CARE IF THEY ARE HOT

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom