"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
More spitballing here, the post was made right before 6 AM Pacific Standard time. Anywhere in the Americans that is an unusual time to post something like that. I suppose its Sunday so its not too early on the East coast. But that would be 10 PM in the SEA. Might be nothing but if I have learned one thing is always suspect the SEA first

Topo Chico

Rie streaming, Lia and Airi tweeted. They're not spooked enough to not keep carrying on as usual. That's good at least.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What strategy? All they did was post the document. They didn’t make any other comments. Everything else beyond that is a rrat. I’ve seen like 20 posts talking about how it has something to do with the new JP gen but it was posted like half a day before the trailer even dropped.

People have had their heads spinning in this thread trying to make sense of it but that’s really all the information that is truly concrete.
It feels strategic in that the Kiwi Farms vtuber thread is the one place where it wouldn't immediately be jannied away. They want people to see and be able to find this information, and they want it to have a degree of permanence as opposed to /vt/ doxposts that get deleted and you have to dig through archives or use a browser extension to find them.

I can't think of a possible motive other than to either hurt Phase as a company or to hurt the talents, since like I mentioned if it were a for-profit scheme they would hold the information and use it as leverage rather than waste that opportunity by posting it up-front - and the only kind of people who would have a motive like this would be someone familiar enough with the vtubing community to know the ins and outs of the different discussion platforms.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
More spitballing here, the post was made right before 6 AM Pacific Standard time. Anywhere in the Americans that is an unusual time to post something like that. I suppose its Sunday so its not too early on the East coast. But that would be 10 PM in the SEA. Might be nothing but if I have learned one thing is always suspect the SEA first
Yeah always suspect the SEAnigs first nothing good comes from them shitty island dwelling monkeys

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, while I do feel bad for the girls that a leak to this extent has happened, at least Airi is still being Airi on Twitter, so hopefully that means she isn't freaking out too hard or anything.

Just me coping since I'm a bit concerned for her.

Hopefully this doesn't sour Shiina coming back to streaming, either.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Rie streaming, Lia and Airi tweeted. They're not spooked enough to not keep carrying on as usual. That's good at least.
Best thing to do in this sort of situation is to act natural and conduct an inventory of internet history

lolwatagain

What strategy? All they did was post the document. They didn’t make any other comments. Everything else beyond that is a rrat. I’ve seen like 20 posts talking about how it has something to do with the new JP gen but it was posted like half a day before the trailer even dropped.

People have had their heads spinning in this thread trying to make sense of it but that’s really all the information that is truly concrete.
People knew that the JP gen was going to be teased since Phase Weekly Yesterday. Plus, if this is an internal leak or someone who accessed internal info, it's not unlikely that they would also have access to short term plans. It's hard to believe that the timing isn't relevant somehow.

It was posted right before 4 AM PST, so prime SEA hours, but also early morning on the East Coast.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Assuming they've even heard about it yet.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Well, while I do feel bad for the girls that a leak to this extent has happened, at least Airi is still being Airi on Twitter, so hopefully that means she isn't freaking out too hard or anything.

Just me coping since I'm a bit concerned for her.

Hopefully this doesn't sour Shiina coming back to streaming, either.

AIRI DONT FARM FOR THE GW TODAY ITS PEAK HOURS FOR THE JAPANESE

AIRIIIIIIIIIIIIII

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
at least Airi is still being Airi on Twitter
One of the better ways to counter things like this is to never show weakness or give reactions

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla

lolwatagain

Airi locked her instagram down. She 100% was either told or told the rest about what happened.
I can't imagine Airi would lock her shit down and not tell the others.

She would be a real piece of shit to do that, and she's not a piece of shit.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Assuming they've even heard about it yet.
Airi knows for sure since her insta got privated. I'd assume the rest have been informed and are doing the rounds cleaning up PL/RL stuff.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Not sure if Proctor wants it posted here, but I posted an archive of Uruka's (potential) meat facebook over on KF (top of 7682). There's a picture of her dog, but I'm not an Urufugang member, so I haven't seen Urudog.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I can't imagine Airi would lock her shit down and not tell the others.

She would be a real piece of shit to do that, and she's not a piece of shit.
I also don't imagine that she would be the one to make the discovery I could be wrong I'm not the worlds biggest airi head but she never struck me as some one to fuck with /vt or kf

Topo Chico

That was a fast turnaround, I posted the instagram, and what, an hour later shit's privated? Was it earlier or simultaneously posted on pcg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom