"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
"nooooo im gonna get flowers, and chocolate and love letters for valentines"
I know you're making jokes but there are dozens of seething women who hate Lumi enough they would have tried getting her kicked out of college if they knew where she went.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Postal rrat

chinshilla
watch. theyre grouped by hotness. all the girls in the first batch are actually hot....
I'm reminded of an old joke about greasing up three hogs and labeling them one, two, and four and then setting them loose in a public place. It's a bit optimistic but with how strange the grouping is it's entirely possible that there isn't a part two the guy just want's the other girls to panic. I wouldn't bet the farm on it though

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Also Olivia IS used as a surname in SEA
That explains why I was only getting Pilipino women when I searched it on facebook.

seenister

>have a power nap
>this shit happens

Wew lad. Does Airi at least have big tits like everyone says? Are Airiheads satisfied now? lol

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She obviously married her work. Imagine the prenup she had to sign

But Ember exists and Dizzy is pretty cute too
dizzy is an angle shifter, ive seen her go from hot to shiina faildox in a matter of few camera degrees
dont care about ember because loldeadcorp leftovers.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
This whole thing is wild.
This might just be me rrating, but I recall responding to a /pcg/ post some weeks back about how some Alias girls don't have any known PLs. I said Airi didn't have one, but then someone said >he doesn't know or something along those lines. Might just be your typical /vt/ thing but part of me wonders if whoever it was has been doing this digging for some time.

Topo Chico

Has anyone tried checking if the account name "kolibri_" is some kind of gay cipher, or an anagram or something? You never know with autists on the Internet nowadays.
It's a gun, it's a crypto currency.
5 letter anagram solves:

3 and 4

famous artist pipkun

Clearly the best way to get a Green Card is by marriage.
pl: you need af least 5 years of high income (6 figure) tax returns or else they crawl up your ass for years and decline you.

It's a gun, it's a crypto currency.
Here's the anagram solves:

younhave to use all the letters

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
She mentioned that her business trip was at one of her companies sites in the east coast/est. I'm not sure if she ever leaked more than this.
Airi has said she's gone on a business trip to Georgia in the past.

CJ Logistics has sites in Georgia.

She's also talked about sleeping in the parking lot at work (after being too tired to drive home) and reassured the viewers that it's safe because it's gated.

A cursory search for CJ Logistics in the LA area on google maps shows at least one gated site.

I feel like it has to be Visa related, and needs to stay until she can get citizenship. Wether its her own or maybe the company being a SK company offered to help with a family members Visa.
Just a quick info that how bitchy to get a green card via work visa in USA, dont even get me into explaining the green card based on lottery system:

That seems like it would line up with her saying in this stream that she hopes to quit her job this year if she's lucky or 2025 if she's not.

lolwatagain

pl: you need af least 5 years of high income (6 figure) tax returns or else they crawl up your ass for years and decline you.
You've clearly spent quite a bit of time researching this.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
>have a power nap
>this shit happens

Wew lad. Does Airi at least have big tits like everyone says? Are Airiheads satisfied now? lol

I'm not sure if its bra/tape magic or just choice of clothing.

famous artist pipkun

I know you're making jokes but there are dozens of seething women who hate Lumi enough they would have tried getting her kicked out of college if they knew where she went.
sounds like a karma is catching up lumi.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
So uhhh anyone check up on @Reticule ? Is he currently on his way to Pippas house right now?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Has anyone tried checking if the account name "kolibri_" is some kind of gay cipher, or an anagram or something? You never know with autists on the Internet nowadays.
Fairly sure Kolibri is German for hummingbird. Also the name of the smallest production pistol ever made, as featured in Battlefield 1.

lolwatagain

>have a power nap
>this shit happens

If you didn't trust Tenma when she calls a woman hot, you should.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So uhhh anyone check up on @Reticule ? Is he currently on his way to Pippas house right now?
Someone should keep an eye on news in her area about a young woman shooting a trespasser.

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom