"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

seenister

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

I'm not sure if its bra/tape magic or just choice of clothing.

she looks like a case worker i had and its triggering me in a negative angry way.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I just realized there are multiple pics of Airi with a cross necklace.
Is she actually Christian?

niggaphil

If you didn't trust Tenma when she calls a woman hot, you should.
Can you trust a single word from Romanian? :smugselen:

Oh wait, my wife is a half-chink/Japanese

famous artist pipkun

I just realized there are multiple pics of Airi with a cross necklace.
Is she actually Christian?
gook so probably. la gook so maybe its a fashion statment

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

niggaphil

gook so probably. la gook so maybe its a fashion statment
Or maybe a gift from her parents. My wife wear a necklace that was gifted by her mother till now. But again, she is not gook.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I feel like it has to be Visa related, and needs to stay until she can get citizenship. Wether its her own or maybe the company being a SK company offered to help with a family members Visa.
That's what I was thinking, but 6 years is a long time for that visa program to be the issue for her or her family. Not to power level too hard, but I helped some friends get on track for US immigration, and it sure as shit doesn't take 6 years before you reach a point of some safety where an applicant can move jobs without too much (extra) hassle, especially if it's a B-3 visa which Airi would qualify for given her work experience. Then again fuck ups happen, so it's not unbelievable. However, she probably qualifies for a B-2 visa now, which is probably the reason she thinks she quit her job or she's moving on to full citizenship.

turranc

Did the super Rie dox really come from you? Dang super that's cold
superduper would have gotten there alone if he noticed the name in a url was different than the name she was working under. So I linked him a bunch of stuff he would have gotten if he had. Didn't expect it to get shared publicly but that's on me.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I don't think it was Nano. But she has implied getting lawyers involved in the past so whether that was related to Phase who knows.

The amount of information doesn't seem like it was a schizo fan who wanted to raise hell. Saying that, wasn't Lia's super fan Flakes ejected a few months ago? Not saying it was him but apparently he was yeeted from everywhere due to doxxing going on as he found RL stuff about Lia and her friends.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I don't know much about Italy, but the leaked Panko name is odd. Olivia isn't used as a surname there, from what I could find, but the leaker put it in as if it were hers.
If italians names work like spanish names do, it's likely that those are actually her two forenames, so they didn't post any of her last names.
My theory is that the leaker copypasted the name from a database, didn't check if they actually copied a last name and didn't do any investigation themselves, since I could find that mistake so easily.
Also Olivia IS used as a surname in SEA, so the leaker could be from there, thinking its also used like that in Italy, but I'm not sure

That explains why I was only getting Pilipino women when I searched it on facebook.

The cool thing with facebook is you can filter by city. According to the dox she lives in Rome. And there is more than one with the same name in Rome.

Topo Chico

superduper would have gotten there alone if he noticed the name in a url was different than the name she was working under. So I linked him a bunch of stuff he would have gotten if he had. Didn't expect it to get shared publicly but that's on me.
You're a scary fella

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
That's what I was thinking, but 6 years is a long time for that visa program to be the issue for her or her family. Not to power level too hard, but I helped some friends get on track for US immigration, and it sure as shit doesn't take 6 years before you reach a point of some safety where an applicant can move jobs without too much (extra) hassle, especially if it's a B-3 visa which Airi would qualify for given her work experience. Then again fuck ups happen, so it's not unbelievable. However, she probably qualifies for a B-2 visa now, which is probably the reason she thinks she quit her job or she's moving on to full citizenship.
Maybe its just the best paying job in her area for her skills.
SoCal is brutally expensive and she might not want to quit until she has something better lined up first.

lolwatagain

I don't think it was Nano. But she has implied getting lawyers involved in the past so whether that was related to Phase who knows.

The amount of information doesn't seem like it was a schizo fan who wanted to raise hell. Saying that, wasn't Lia's super fan Flakes ejected a few months ago? Not saying it was him but apparently he was yeeted from everywhere due to doxxing going on as he found RL stuff about Lia and her friends.
If it was a document that she previously had access to and still had access to, then no lawyer would tell her that it is okay to post that information. It wouldn't provide her with any leverage and it would make her a fairly obvious suspect. It would be a move that could only be described as going full retard.

famous artist pipkun

Your a scary fella
he pays attention. like short paid attention to the soyjack stream. the minecraft thing is an easy in to airis pl. i merely wait for email oopsies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If it was a document that she previously had access to and still had access to, then no lawyer would tell her that it is okay to post that information. It wouldn't provide her with any leverage and it would make her a fairly obvious suspect. It would be a move that could only be described as going full retard.
Also it seems very weird for her to go full woman moment almost an entire year later

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Shiina privated/deleted her facebook account and a number of her other old accounts once someone spammed her ass on /pcg/ for a while.
Is it a shareable ass, to add to the discussion? :smugrys:

Other than that everything said creates a lot of discussion but as others pointed out, the doxer threw the info and fucked off, definitely isn't someone with ego, so you can remove some people from the suspect list, and the timing is crucial, maybe it's just a phishing attack and dude want to make some money, as the yabbit made reasonable with her fumble.

Edit: adding to some comments if chuubas are lurking: if your first reaction to doxxing is locking accounts, you're a fucking moron that just confirms that stuff for yourself and other people around you. Take everything you post on the web as public and it won't ever go away, leave it sitting there, until it falls off people's memory because of the next drama/event/conflict. This might be talking to a wall because we're dealing with women, but it's important to point it out that any sign of reaction will give you away.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Is it a shareable ass, to add to the discussion? :smugrys:

Other than that everything said creates a lot of discussion but as others pointed out, the doxer threw the info and fucked off, definitely isn't someone with ego, so you can remove some people from the suspect list, and the timing is crucial, maybe it's just a phishing attack and dude want to make some money, as the yabbit made reasonable with her fumble.
thinks its the side shot with jean shorts. no source whenever i saw it and it was said to be lumis

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm intrigued by the fact the KF poster left off saying it was "part 1" and then hasn't been seen since right after the post went up.
image.png
image.png
(Timezone EST, obviously).
I wonder if it'll come back around at the same time today to dump 'part 2'.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
@superduper was so proud of posting it, saying he thought it helped him fit in. And now we find out he was just reposting things someone else spoonfed him. :SelenHAHAhere:

The new facedoxes are cool and all, but the real takeaway from all of this is:
:airidepressed:CJ LOGISTICS HATE :airidepressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom