"My pee is probably more like a knuckle cluster"Yukoku Roberu

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The amount of information doesn't seem like it was a schizo fan who wanted to raise hell. Saying that, wasn't Lia's super fan Flakes ejected a few months ago? Not saying it was him but apparently he was yeeted from everywhere due to doxxing going on as he found RL stuff about Lia and her friends.
I didn't see the fallout of him getting banned but I don't think it'd be in character for Flakes. He's fucking weird in the sense that he'd pitybait and cry about being depressed all the time (and also had that arc where Henri was trying to bum him?), but he never seemed malicious.

lolwatagain

@superduper was so proud of posting it, saying he thought it helped him fit in. And now we find out he was just reposting things someone else spoonfed him. :SelenHAHAhere:

The new facedoxes are cool and all, but the real takeaway from all of this is:
:airidepressed:CJ LOGISTICS HATE :airidepressed:
My takeaway is that I must be thankful to Airi for making it easy for me to buy delicious frozen Bibigo meals, Kimchi and Tteokbokki

Short

God Damn the Sun
I'm intrigued by the fact the KF poster left off saying it was "part 1" and then hasn't been seen since right after the post went up.
image.png
image.png
(Timezone EST, obviously).
I wonder if it'll come back around at the same time today to dump 'part 2'.
If he got the info from Pippa or some other girls is possible that it was incomplete and that was all he had
Then why say it's part 1 if there's no part 2 to share?
For fun?
:botanshrug:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If he got the info from Pippa or some other girls is possible that it was incomplete and that was all he had
Then why say it's part 1 if there's no part 2 to share?

Topo Chico

The korean's are odd, using a sung version of the ant and the grasshopper for their ad on youtube. Interesting.
And the singer jumps from "Chez la fourmi sa voisine" to "Intérêt et principal" I bet it lines up with what they are saying in moon speak.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Has anyone tried checking if the account name "kolibri_" is some kind of gay cipher, or an anagram or something? You never know with autists on the Internet nowadays.
It's a gun, it's a crypto currency.
5 letter anagram solves:

3 and 4

Come on. His name being a cipher? In that case, the current position of the planets and phase of the moon could be clues too.

This is starting to remind me of that one night Merryweather made an offhand comment about Pippa or something on stream and people went crazy for 20+ pages.

SomeRando

So uhhh anyone check up on @Reticule ? Is he currently on his way to Pippas house right now?

If Pippa is in rural Oregon, watch out. Most people just think of the shithole called Portland but once you get rural out there it's not much more different than finding yourself in the southern US in some regards (rural Oregonians like owning guns) :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
funny cause everyone on the farms was like
"Huh, okay? Jp dropped btw"
bc no source. i want to say if short didnt look into it and posted itd get no traction.

Topo Chico

Come on. His name being a cipher? In that case, the current position of the planets and phase of the moon could be clues too.

This is starting to remind me of that one night Merryweather made an offhand comment about Pippa or something on stream and people went crazy for 20+ pages.
Is anyone seriously considering it? No. Is it a unique name if you are not a crypto bro or a gun fag? Ya, does it take longer than a minute to plug a name into anagram solver? No. You're always such a negative nancy ass nigga.

turranc

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Is it a shareable ass, to add to the discussion? :smugrys:

Other than that everything said creates a lot of discussion but as others pointed out, the doxer threw the info and fucked off, definitely isn't someone with ego, so you can remove some people from the suspect list, and the timing is crucial, maybe it's just a phishing attack and dude want to make some money, as the yabbit made reasonable with her fumble.

Edit: adding to some comments if chuubas are lurking: if your first reaction to doxxing is locking accounts, you're a fucking moron that just confirms that stuff for yourself and other people around you. Take everything you post on the web as public and it won't ever go away, leave it sitting there, until it falls off people's memory because of the next drama/event/conflict. This might be talking to a wall because we're dealing with women, but it's important to point it out that any sign of reaction will give you away.

thinks its the side shot with jean shorts. no source whenever i saw it and it was said to be lumis
That was Shiina. She posted it on her tumblr but later deleted it.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am now fully convinced that fish picked his chuubas based on how attractive he found them irl.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Postal rrat

chinshilla
And yet here we are at almost 20 pages :SelenHAHAhere:
It's an amusing mystery for who did this and why. My money is just on some one who thought it would be funny an ideologue would have highlighted problematic behavior, a schizo would have gloated and corporate espionage feels unlikely I don't feel like phase is big enough to be seen as direct competition for well any one

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Airi has mentioned a few times (most recently in her collab with Sayu) that right after she figured out that Michael Jackson and Elvis weren't the same person, he died. Hearing this, you might imagine she was in elementary school or at worst junior high. But if this dox is accurate, she was in high school when she figured this out. :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom