"The 'S.S.' stands for... sex god!!!"S.S. Isa

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolwatagain

Airi has mentioned a few times (most recently in her collab with Sayu) that right after she figured out that Michael Jackson and Elvis weren't the same person, he died. Hearing this, you might imagine she was in elementary school or at worst junior high. But if this dox is accurate, she was in high school when she figured this out. :whatastory:

I think everyone knew Airi was a hag based on her anime tastes.

Everyone's younger than I expected and I can feel myself turning into dust.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Which translate from Unternehmen Kolibri

:panik:
image.png

So, which rival agency wants to consolidate power?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think everyone knew Airi was a hag based on her anime tastes.

Everyone's younger than I expected and I can feel myself turning into dust.
I mean we had context clues that Shiina was around 28. Watch Dizzy be 27 and Ember be 30

image.png

I know you want me to say the Jews so I will

niggaphil

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
image.png

and the shark was pulling your leg batman this clearly points to the joker

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well, can anyone get any clues from it?
I trust astrologists sitting there counting the stars to come up with more plausible rrats than "the voices told me Yuri did it", at least.

seenister

Airi sure but Panko maybe not and Erina definitely not.

Uruka and Panko seemed doable but too much of a time sink so I moved on. Erina I had absolutely nothing to work with. So it feels like some kind of leak, but a lot of these were doable.

That's what I expect as well, I'm just pointing out most of them were possible if this was a long term project.
Erina is doable for me since I have a pretty good network of friends/acquaintances all around this shithole (mostly in academia). Knowing Erina's around the same age as me, I could hit up my buddies (each of them who went to every major school/uni in her general area) and ask them if they know her. Luckily, I'm not a doxxfag though lol.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yuri/Nano isn't going to leak shit about the other girls, come on now.

Most likely scenario is some autist's spent the last year or so cross-referencing shit until they found matches, otherwise it'll be a data breach. Worst case would be a rogue employee since "private" Phase conversations have leaked before, though I'm certain mods/interns etc. would only be given information on a need-to-know basis, rather than just having everyone's home addresses to hand.
Hey, posting from reading on Page 3 after the move. Still catching up. As I mentioned, I work IT professionally. The fact we have multiple addresses for people that are seemingly legit, I'm agreeing with @Hff201 's opinion here we have a data breach of some kind. I highly doubt an outside actor compiled all of this. ESPECIALLY when you consider two of those are fully foreign addresses in Italy and the Phillipines of all places.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Is anyone seriously considering it? No. Is it a unique name if you are not a crypto bro or a gun fag? Ya, does it take longer than a minute to plug a name into anagram solver? No. You're always such a negative nancy ass nigga.
I respect the work you put in on stuff but come on you’ve got to at least admit that it’s a bit silly. Regardless of how you view me, I still think you’re a valued community member ass nigga.:pippasquish:

Topo Chico

I respect the work you put in on stuff but come on you’ve got to at least admit that’s a bit silly. Regardless of how you view me, I still think you a valued community member ass nigga.:pippasquish:
I think you're reading comprehension boarders on ESL at times :botanshrug: and often your curt writing can be indicative of very formal English education.
Me posting screenshots of dead ends is to end the pointless searching.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I am now fully convinced that fish picked his chuubas based on how attractive he found them irl.
Fishman really knows how to pick 'em

At this point, I am genuinely hoping that PC isn't just a front for Sakana to pimp out exotic weeb women with pleasing voices to fat, balding oji-sans (yeah, me).
Erina is doable for me since I have a pretty good network of friends/acquaintances all around this shithole (mostly in academia). Knowing Erina's around the same age as me, I could hit up my buddies (each of them who went to every major school/uni in her general area) and ask them if they know her. Luckily, I'm not a doxxfag though lol.
It's not that doable man, do you know how little "university-age weeb Flip woman" narrows things down? Only the voice would be a dead giveaway.
Knowing the address, I do have an idea which primary and secondary schools she might have gone to. That would be the best lead, but those schools are still thankfully mostly analog.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Fishman really knows how to pick 'em

At this point, I am genuinely hoping that PC isn't just a front for Sakana to pimp out exotic weeb women with pleasing voices to fat, balding oji-sans (yeah, me).

It's not that doable man, do you know how little "university-age weeb Flip woman" narrows things down? Only the voice would be a dead giveaway.
He's hoping to hook up with em after graduation he's trying for the harem route

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The trend of Phase girls being attractive irl falls apart when you realise the most popular talent in the company is a white trash chick with no sense of hygiene, knotted hair, and missing teeth.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The trend of Phase girls being attractive irl falls apart when you realise the most popular talent in the company is a white trash chick with no sense of hygiene, knotted hair, and missing teeth.
Exception that proves the rule?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Not to sound a like a certain meat maniac but all of that is fixable if the foundations are good

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Maybe Fishman thinks she's exotic :smugina:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sakana hired all those crazy yet hot girls to show Pippa there's a way. It's all for the goal of fixing his primogenital idol.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shit over on the homeland Banana Hammock thinks he might have a possible lead on Panko, and even if its not he managed to find the one attractive Italian out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom