Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did the super Rie dox really come from you? Dang super that's cold
@superduper was so proud of posting it, saying he thought it helped him fit in. And now we find out he was just reposting things someone else spoonfed him. :SelenHAHAhere:

The new facedoxes are cool and all, but the real takeaway from all of this is:
:airidepressed:CJ LOGISTICS HATE :airidepressed:
The stuff that was spoonfed to me I explicitly mentioned was spoonfed to me. Anything else was stuff I found through searching myself.
This is the only thing that I posted that was spoonfed to me (and I explicitly state I was spoonfed by "insider sources" which was a joke about the fact I was spoonfed):
And yes, @turranc was the one who gave me the extra info.
superduper would have gotten there alone if he noticed the name in a url was different than the name she was working under. So I linked him a bunch of stuff he would have gotten if he had. Didn't expect it to get shared publicly but that's on me.
Bro, you make it sound like I didn't find the name dox alone when I in fact did. And you seriously gave me info and didn't expect me to share it? I told you I never intended to fuel a harassment campaign against her but obviously I intended to share any info given to me on the forum. Thanks for filling in the blanks though. Your contribution to the forum will not be forgotten.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I guess we wait and see what the fallout is. Things have really been looking very very positive for Phase and the girls in general (minus some exceptions IRL-wise).

Not even halfway through the month yet. Hopefully this doesn't bode ill for the year.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She recently talked about on stream she took her kid cousin to a parent/teacher conference because their parents don't speak English. And the conference was at the school that she herself attended Middle School. So at this point I doubt the visa story and more buy into the "Paid for Schooling" story.
UCSD is an expensive research university located in one of the most expensive zipcodes in the United States. 4 years of in-state tuition Plus room and board would easily be above 140K. If she was considered international, the tuition would quadruple, and she would be paying around 260k. These are modern numbers, but I imagen she's getting fucked much harder on the loans.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Never figured the former Cyberlives in Idol hated the former Cyberlives in Phase this much.

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Bronze

I guess we wait and see what the fallout is. Things have really been looking very very positive for Phase and the girls in general (minus some exceptions IRL-wise).

Not even halfway through the month yet. Hopefully this doesn't bode ill for the year.
This is 2024. This might end up awful. Of course I hope nothing bad happens, but we can only wait and see.
I'm not interested in the info here, so no reason for me to stay in this thread.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Just so you know makina in the Filipino language means engine/gear

That's literally a dead giveaway
This is the most useful post you have ever made, SEAman.

I would guess LinkedIn has 2FA, and probably anything else Airi had up. So I would imagine if she got texts/notifications about login attempts, she might have had an "Oh shit.." moment. I'm confident, with whomever originates the dox, that they were smart enough to not try and access any of those accounts. Anyone else after it got made public though was likely the one who triggered security alerts.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Who cares if the phase bitches are chinks? I thought we all knew that shit already...?
I do, I need a complete list the chink members

throwaway37

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I do, I need a complete list the chink members
For my own reference (i.e. shitposting purposes) too:
Uruka - Taiwanese, common rrat is that she's related to Fishman in some way, but Fish is a mainlander
Shiina - 2nd Gen(?) Mainland Chinese, or at least came to the US early on in life
Rie - transplanted Hong Konger (hence the multiple spellings of her surname)
Wemi - Malaysian Chinese - supposedly raised Catholic, which to my understanding is more common in East Malaysia
Jelly - Malaysian Chinese - went to a Catholic or Christian school

Rrat/speculation:
Dizzy - unknown, but seems to be Chinese of some flavor, probably 2nd or 3rd gen though going off the stories. Had to be corrected on her Chinese by Pippa of all people
Lumi - the idea that Lumi is half-Chinese is surprisingly common
Hina - "sounds" Asian-American. Personally I don't hear it
Ember/Airi - depends on whether or not you consider VIetnamese and Koreans, respectively. to be chinks

niggaphil

For my own reference (i.e. shitposting purposes) too:
Uruka - Taiwanese, common rrat is that she's related to Fishman in some way, but Fish is a mainlander
Shiina - 2nd Gen(?) Mainland Chinese, or at least came to the US early on in life
Rie - transplanted Hong Konger (hence the multiple spellings of her surname)
Wemi - Malaysian Chinese - supposedly raised Catholic, which to my understanding is more common in East Malaysia
Jelly - Malaysian Chinese - went to a Catholic or Christian school

Rrat/speculation:
Dizzy - unknown, but seems to be Chinese of some flavor, probably 2nd or 3rd gen though going off the stories. Had to be corrected on her Chinese by Pippa of all people
Lumi - the idea that Lumi is half-Chinese is surprisingly common
Hina - "sounds" Asian-American. Personally I don't hear it
Ember/Airi - depends on whether or not you consider VIetnamese and Koreans, respectively. to be chinks
So, what about Tenma? So far we know she is half breed of asian + romanian but we never know she is half breed chink or not :smugselen:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So, what about Tenma? So far we know she is half breed of asian + romanian but we never know she is half breed chink or not :smugselen:
isnt the concensus that we have for miichan is that shes romanian-japanese

niggaphil

isnt the concensus that we have for miichan is that shes romanian-japanese
I don't think we have solid info or proof about tenma is half japanese. Last time the rrat was she set her pc up to Jap language is to use as opsec.

Awoogers

I don't think we have solid info or proof about tenma is half japanese. Last time the rrat was she set her pc up to Jap language is to use as opsec.
didnt we have miichans alleged RM doxx back in the old general

the one romanian photo

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She seems to live in Japan currently and I think she at least grew up there.

Kinda weak evidence but she was singing "What's This" in Japanese earlier in her current stream and I feel like you'd have to be raised in Japan or a gigaweeb for that. Could be for kayfabe but that feels like a stretch

Awoogers

there was also the fact that on her collab with onigiri she said that she was proud of her european descent or something along those lines

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
She seems to live in Japan currently and I think she at least grew up there.

Kinda weak evidence but she was singing "What's This" in Japanese earlier in her current stream and I feel like you'd have to be raised in Japan or a gigaweeb for that. Could be for kayfabe but that feels like a stretch
She has claimed to have lived there for an extended period before adulthood.
there was also the fact that on her collab with onigiri she said that she was proud of her european descent or something along those lines
She's a proud "mutt" or something to that effect.

seenister

It's not solid proof but based on the Onigiri stream, if she lived in Osaka all her childhood years, there is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom