"You're one of those alphabet soup people aren't you"Lia Rinkou

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

Well this sucks, since I like the phase girls and all. At this point I think it has to be either fraud or an inside leaker, that is if all the info is accuate.
Uruka and Airi look accurate, don't know about the rest. Uruka's facebook page has photos of urudog and urubro. Airi's cosplay instagram got nuked within hours of it being found.
This is an insider leak or a very determined phisher/social engineer that got access through Pippa's discord account. Her discord account suspension can't be coincidence, right?

JMForte

Her discord account suspension can't be coincidence, right?
It could be, crazy coincidences do happen but it also wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't a coincidence.
This is an insider leak or a very determined phisher/social engineer that got access through Pippa's discord account.
It could be any number of reasons, and management if I am not mistaken does have access to account information, I remember Pippa talking about having to reset her twitter password because she forgot it because she needed to give it to management for some reason. With how dumb these girls are, it could be a number of things.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Why does this kind of shit always hit the fan when I'm not around? I've been spending the last few hours trying to catch up.
I know as a phase-fag that I've always felt curious about the girls looks, but can't help but feel like that meme from The Matrix "not like this". I guess that's what happens when the monkey's paw finger curls.

More than 12 hours have passed since the info was released, they HAVE to know by know. Most of the girls have been active during that time period. Heck, Shiina was active on twitter not 3 hours ago.
I'm also subscribing to the "pippa discord got hacked" theory, it comes together pretty nicely and it would also explain how did they managed to get her brand new address so quickly. I remember she was asking for laptop recommendations on twitter a while ago, I just hope she didn't click any links to a storefront or something that could serve as a tracker from that twitter thread. (I'm not a tech wizard like some inmates here, so IDK if that's actually feasible).

On a more lighthearted note: Airi cute, Shiina cute (even if she's not THAT old), Panko cute (even if no face pic). Didn't bother with pippa lia or uruka tho.
:holohag::hololove:

diethylether

bird molecule
slightly off-topic but what's Nym's official capacity? Is he a manager or what?
I'm not sure about the details but he's basically Kirsche's personal manager. But you'd have to ask proctor or a different regular about what kind of agreement there is between the two

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Uruka and Airi look accurate, don't know about the rest. Uruka's facebook page has photos of urudog and urubro. Airi's cosplay instagram got nuked within hours of it being found.
This is an insider leak or a very determined phisher/social engineer that got access through Pippa's discord account. Her discord account suspension can't be coincidence, right?

with the americans its autism. looking back in hindsight all the peices needed to dox shiina uruka and airi are public and available. dunno how they got meat erina and meat panko, but im not autistic.

desudesu

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
idk about you guys the desire to whale is enormous.

diethylether

bird molecule
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I feel that one of the reasons this dox was done was for attention, regardless of the consequences it might have on the talents. I won't be posting in this thread apart from this post, because the fаggot who posted this does not deserve that attention.

You all have a good day.

JMForte

her brand new address so quickly
We've already known her "new" address since she all but confirmed she moved back in with her parents.

AmpleChip

This really is a disaster for the future of Phase the more I think about it. What big names would want to join now after reading these news? If Senzawa were still indie would she want to apply for a company with security so ass that their talents got doxed down to their phone numbers? Would any of the current talents, or the upcoming Japanese branch have joined if this had happened before they wrote their names on the contract?

The fish fuck needs to find out who and what caused this but I'm afraid it has already kneecapped his future talent pool for years to come.

If a "part 2" is coming to the farms then hoo boy.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
>expect something good from the dox
>bunch of asian girls with glasses

i dont know what i was expecting

Bronze

Decided to check to see if any news about the doxxer is put, but seems not. Guess I'll assume it won't happen and save myself checking here again. If it ends up being a vtuber or vtweeter, I hope the info breaches containment of this thread so I'll learn who to anti to the ends of earth(Not too serious, but fuck them in that case).
This really is a disaster for the future of Phase the more I think about it. What big names would want to join now after reading these news? If Senzawa were still indie would she want to apply for a company with security so ass that their talents got doxed down to their phone numbers? Would any of the current talents, or the upcoming Japanese branch have joined if this had happened before they wrote their names on the contract?

The fish fuck needs to find out who and what caused this but I'm afraid it has already kneecapped his future talent pool for years to come.

If a "part 2" is coming to the farms then hoo boy.
Idk Hololive seems to be fine after the disaster called Mano Aloe, and Senzawa worked at that company same year, if i remember correctly
E: I know phase is not as big as hololive. Not the point I'm trying to make. they can still get hurt lot by it

Last edited:

desudesu

VTuberThrow

So an obvious throwaway is made on the homeland and drops a dubious dox with zero proof-of-work or stated casus belli and now in a perfect example of Cunningham's Law TVA is collectively doing the hard work for them.

I am of course aware of this place's heritage but this still smells kind of gay.
Realistically that's only because it ended up being accurate. If the dox was fake then TVA puts in a bunch of work and ends up showing it is fake instead. I'd also assume the number of Phase fans/friends here means the info that it got out gets to the girls faster possibly once it was found to be seemingly accurate.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Alright, 'fess up. Which of the managers have you been sleeping with?
It was me! It was me all along! Except I haven't had sex with any of them. I instead stole Muumi's dog, Boots, and am holding him over a fish tank full of African Bullfrogs with a sign that says "DEETS OR LIVE FEEDING TIME!" I really shoulda done this sooner and with the other corpos. It works wonders.
Uruka mentioned on stream last night that they have access to Sakana's phone number on their Discord, with a note saying it's to be used in emergencies only. That makes me wonder if the others also have emergency contact information sitting there which someone could have grabbed before Discord realised the account was being accessed from an IP in Seanigistan and banned it. Even just having phone numbers to work with would have made filling in the blanks easier.
Still going through the thread so it might have been already addressed, this would help explain how some of the info was found but I don't know about all of it. How would getting the phone numbers lead to addresses, specifically with the non-Americans? If the phone numbers led to something like an Amazon account or some other shopping site them why wasn't that listed? If this was some sort of scam why was it posted back at the homeland and not hung over Sakana's head? The format feels like someone got into Fishman's personnel files and knew what to look for. My vote is on inside job. The who and why, I have no clue. Would this kind of leak hurt them in the Japanese market?

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Decided to check to see if any news about the doxxer is put, but seems not. Guess I'll assume it won't happen and save myself checking here again. If it ends up being a vtuber or vtweeter, I hope the info breaches containment of this thread so I'll learn who to anti to the ends of earth(Not too serious, but fuck them in that case).

Idk Hololive seems to be fine after the disaster called Mano Aloe, and Senzawa worked at that company same year, if i remember correctly
E: I know phase is not as big as hololive. Not the point I'm trying to make. they can still get hurt lot by it
Well that was easy because she posted about it in her streaming account
I never saw someone go this far for some vtubers
Antis normally go for the most vulnerable

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I thought it was going to be doxes that matter only for it to turn out to be "based ha ha funny 4chan girls" company, @ me when someone with clout gets doxxed stalked and murdered

Limkin

-Uruka mentioned on stream last night that they have access to Sakana's phone number on their Discord, with a note saying it's to be used in emergencies only.
Dizzy has full access to all of Sakana's info (which she uses when she needs to use "throwaway accounts"). That is to say, there is some place where this info is stored, and it may or may not have not just Sakana's info. With enough autism and betting on technical incompetency of an average asian woman, it's not unlikely someone got access to that through less than legal means
Also if you look at another canadian company (LTT) they had full blown identity theft before with nothing but their phone number. One guy managed to reissue a SIM-card, which locked the old one out, and you can do a ton of things if you have it. Some dumb fuck at the phone company didn't go through procedures and did it without full verification of a person. Could also be the case

smartestkidontheshortbus

I'm not sure if its bra/tape magic or just choice of clothing.

You can't fake the cleavage of large natural breasts.
I just realized there are multiple pics of Airi with a cross necklace.
Is she actually Christian?
Korean so probably
She recently talked about on stream she took her kid cousin to a parent/teacher conference because their parents don't speak English. And the conference was at the school that she herself attended Middle School. So at this point I doubt the visa story and more buy into the "Paid for Schooling" story.
I think a family member got her that job, so she's worried leaving will make them look bad.
With how much they were hyped up, I was expecting bigger. I guess the rest of the girls are just flat by comparison because they're also Asian.
A solid D is a big deal to someone as flat as Lia.
Dizzy has full access to all of Sakana's info (which she uses when she needs to use "throwaway accounts"). That is to say, there is some place where this info is stored, and it may or may not have not just Sakana's info. With enough autism and betting on technical incompetency of an average asian woman, it's not unlikely someone got access to that through less than legal means
Of all the women he could give info to she's probably the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom