"'Instead of my savings I want love' waah it can't be helped then you guys, you're so needy, 'kiss kiss kiss', you need love, you need warmth, I swear you guys, hmmmMMM! lion SMOOCH noise"Shishiro Botan

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
That Uruka facebook has
*Photos of a tall asian viola and guitar player who also wears lots of tracksuits
*Photos of a cute dog
*Photos of a brother-looking boy
*Images of DC and Young Justice
It's her, isn't she? That's our awkward bear.

turranc

Bro, you make it sound like I didn't find the name dox alone when I in fact did.
Sorry if you read it that way, I'm telling them that you put in the work to get it yourself. All I did was point out something you missed and saved you the trouble of going around through her socials.
Any more pictures from those tumblrs survive? She has great legs.
Shiina might be the person I've got the most pictures out of total (excluding an indie who was on television). But unless someone cares enough to put in the work then I'll keep them private.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Ok, why does Lia look like female version of Leafy?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
CJ logistics sounds Luke a fucking nightmare

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's possible that some of the information could have come from a data leak from a hacked website (or websites) that one or more of the girls used. I haven't read this entire thread yet so maybe it's been said already.

For example:
  • I sign up at somewebsite.com and order something from them
  • Somewebsite.com suffers a data breach and their customer records are leaked on the dark web
  • As a vtuber I accidently show my email address on stream (like Pippa has done)
  • Someone searches my email address in the customer records to find my full name, address, phone, etc.
Highly doubt this, if only because this method of getting the information would be so easy I would have expected the Sharty kids to have even been able to pull this off.

The likely scenarios are (in no particular order)
  1. Someone accidentally gave a bad actor too high a Discord permission
  2. Disgruntled ex-employee, someone who was still around until (as of now) Gen 2's premier. This date moves obviously as later joining girls get potential doxed
  3. Targeted account infiltration - this stuff is too small potatoes for a random hacker. This is someone who wanted access to specifically Phase's files and targeted people who had access with phishing or something to compromise their info
  4. Legitimate hack to computer system - least likely scenario IMO if only because I doubt fish has the kind of computer infrastructure that would be subject to this kind of breech.
I feel that one of the reasons this dox was done was for attention, regardless of the consequences it might have on the talents. I won't be posting in this thread apart from this post, because the fаggot who posted this does not deserve that attention.

You all have a good day.
I actually doubt it's for attention. There's typically 3 reasons someone will hack and leak information like this. 1) Attention 2) exploitation (blackmail) 3) malice.

I highly doubt the fish has any kind of data that could be exploited/used to get some kind of ransom. The worst case is they leak information on future plans and Fish has an easy avenue to gain major sympathy and positive public perception. In the case of vtubers, the dox would be the thing you threaten to release.

I also doubt it was for attention because of the fact it was posted on KF, as well as in parts. If you wanted attention it would have been better to post it someplace that actively hates Phase like Sharty, Onion Party, lolcow, or even someplace crazy like Baphomet. Why post it on KF, a slow as hell forum where what user base that remains are major fans of Phase Connect? As well, the release in parts is odd. If they wanted it to get max eyeballs they either would have released it all at once, or in smaller parts to draw it out as long as possible.

My money is this was done purely for malice. Someone is pissed, and very specifically with Phase.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
That Uruka facebook has
*Photos of a tall asian viola and guitar player who also wears lots of tracksuits
*Photos of a cute dog
Her chest (clothed) also matches.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Highly doubt this, if only because this method of getting the information would be so easy I would have expected the Sharty kids to have even been able to pull this off.

The likely scenarios are (in no particular order)
  1. Someone accidentally gave a bad actor too high a Discord permission
  2. Disgruntled ex-employee, someone who was still around until (as of now) Gen 2's premier. This date moves obviously as later joining girls get potential doxed
  3. Targeted account infiltration - this stuff is too small potatoes for a random hacker. This is someone who wanted access to specifically Phase's files and targeted people who had access with phishing or something to compromise their info
  4. Legitimate hack to computer system - least likely scenario IMO if only because I doubt fish has the kind of computer infrastructure that would be subject to this kind of breech.

I actually doubt it's for attention. There's typically 3 reasons someone will hack and leak information like this. 1) Attention 2) exploitation (blackmail) 3) malice.

I highly doubt the fish has any kind of data that could be exploited/used to get some kind of ransom. The worst case is they leak information on future plans and Fish has an easy avenue to gain major sympathy and positive public perception. In the case of vtubers, the dox would be the thing you threaten to release.

I also doubt it was for attention because if the fact it was posted on KF, as well as in parts. If you wanted attention it would have been better to post it someplace that actively hates Pippa like Sharty, Onion Party, lolcow, or even someplace crazy like Baphomet. Why post it on KF, a slow as hell forum where what user base that remains are major fans of the rabbit? As well, the release in parts is odd. If they wanted it to get max eyeballs they either would have released it all at once, or in smaller parts to draw it out as long as possible.

My money is this was done purely for malice. Someone is pissed, and very specifically with Phase.
Agree that it's malicious. I don't think posting on KF is that bad of an idea however, when you can be 100% certain it'll spread from there, and you'll have a primary source that stays up no matter what. E: Not to mention it allows for Tor posting.

What's got me stumped is the very small amount of data released, assuming the possible "part 2" means more targets. If someone got access to Pippa's Discord, for example, you just know they'd dump logs of every private conversation and server she's in. If you entertain the thought that they got this stuff doing a little open source intelligence (super impressive stuff, @turranc), you'd think they would also have more to show for it. Maybe some website was compromised that had a bunch of their accounts on it?

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
That Uruka facebook has
*Photos of a cute dog
It's a weird feeling to now have a face to the woman who gave us the cursed kombucha.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Dizzy has full access to all of Sakana's info (which she uses when she needs to use "throwaway accounts"). That is to say, there is some place where this info is stored, and it may or may not have not just Sakana's info. With enough autism and betting on technical incompetency of an average asian woman, it's not unlikely someone got access to that through less than legal means
Also if you look at another canadian company (LTT) they had full blown identity theft before with nothing but their phone number. One guy managed to reissue a SIM-card, which locked the old one out, and you can do a ton of things if you have it. Some dumb fuck at the phone company didn't go through procedures and did it without full verification of a person. Could also be the case
it was one of the guys pippa called during the shitty indian video game

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's a weird feeling to now have a face to the woman who gave us the cursed kombucha.
I have to imagine the release of her pics will drive up the bids on the spit popsicle by quite a bit

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"This seemingly standard orchestra player is, secretly, a vtuber with throat muscle swallowing impairment and also hates feet paraphernalia"

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
If this results in menhera stressouts, breakdowns, and even graduations.. not like this.
If any of them graduate because we've seen their face they were never long for this industry and best that they get out now. This was an inevitability, though unexpected in it's format. Almost all of the other big agency talents have had their full information out there even Subaru who basically had to post her own dox. Pippa has been super mega idol doxed for about two years now, a super mega idol doxing that included a rage pig hollering after her, which led to her Walmart clip lol, and Null featuring her and the whole dox on MATI which included directed allegations that she was groomed and fucked by Zak. Lia self doxed herself in the most Lia way she could over a year ago and might have been doxed earlierthan Pippa if my memory about Phase Connect contacting Null serves me right. If the arguably most mentally screwy of the company can survive that then these women are going to be fine. I know we all like them but they are not some kind of shrinking violets or China dill that needs to be coddled. They are adult actresses working in this bizarre industry. I mean there wasn't even anything damning in the dox unlike when we found out that Pippa was a furry who owned a full fursuit.

Since a good number of us came from the farms I'd ask you to think, what cows have received actual harassment because they were doxed? I can only think of four and that is

Chris, the father and magnet for all autism and through his own disability invited some of it.

DSP, when one of his insane detractors working for Comcast was actively fucking with his internet.

Fatrick Tomlinson, who actively encourages his trolls by constantly interacting with them.

Null, because men in drag love his squishable face especially when he calls them out for stealing thousands of dollars from the charity they work for.

Out of a site with hundreds of threads, thousands of pages, and millions of posts there are that many people who've faced irl challenges because their dox was posted and even that's a wide stretch for DSP and Fatrick because their dox really is irrelevant to what happened to them. My point being is that even if what dropped was 100% true and honest, so what? There would have to be something like Erina being wanted for illegal cock fighting in Mindanao for this to amount to anything. They will all be fine. Chase isn't going to leave Ohio to make a Pippa suit. Henri is too autistic and fat to fly away from his island. Things will be OK.

Does this suck for them? Yeah of course it sucks because it annoying to have to change phone numbers (which might not be so bad if the numbers listed were their work phones and that's an if) and accounts. The worst thing about this is that Fishman has a security breach that he needs to patch.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
"This seemingly standard orchestra player is-
Let me stop you right there. Orchestra players tend to be normal-appearing but are either repressed degenerates or screwy in the head.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Has anyone tried checking if the account name "kolibri_" is some kind of gay cipher, or an anagram or something? You never know with autists on the Internet nowadays.
I know it was mentioned that it's a model of a gun, hummingbird etc but it's also the name of a character from the game Signalis. Shiina also played Signalis on stream recently.

Leaker is Shiina confirmed. Why does she hate her genmates?

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
but im not autistic.
X
How would getting the phone numbers lead to addresses, specifically with the non-Americans?
At least in the US, there are websites that compile and collate that kind of data, where you can look up the name of the listed owner of a phone number, get address results for a name in a geographic area, etc. It's not unreasonable to think that there would be similar sites in other developed countries, although they might require local language knowledge.

lolwatagain

If any of them graduate because we've seen their face they were never long for this industry and best that they get out now. This was an inevitability, though unexpected in it's format. Almost all of the other big agency talents have had their full information out there even Subaru who basically had to post her own dox. Pippa has been super mega idol doxed for about two years now, a super mega idol doxing that included a rage pig hollering after her, which led to her Walmart clip lol, and Null featuring her and the whole dox on MATI which included directed allegations that she was groomed and fucked by Zak. Lia self doxed herself in the most Lia way she could over a year ago and might have been doxed earlierthan Pippa if my memory about Phase Connect contacting Null serves me right. If the arguably most mentally screwy of the company can survive that then these women are going to be fine. I know we all like them but they are not some kind of shrinking violets or China dill that needs to be coddled. They are adult actresses working in this bizarre industry. I mean there wasn't even anything damning in the dox unlike when we found out that Pippa was a furry who owned a full fursuit.

Since a good number of us came from the farms I'd ask you to think, what cows have received actual harassment because they were doxed? I can only think of four and that is

Chris, the father and magnet for all autism and through his own disability invited some of it.

DSP, when one of his insane detractors working for Comcast was actively fucking with his internet.

Fatrick Tomlinson, who actively encourages his trolls by constantly interacting with them.

Null, because men in drag love his squishable face especially when he calls them out for stealing thousands of dollars from the charity they work for.

Out of a site with hundreds of threads, thousands of pages, and millions of posts there are that many people who've faced irl challenges because their dox was posted and even that's a wide stretch for DSP and Fatrick because their dox really is irrelevant to what happened to them. My point being is that even if what dropped was 100% true and honest, so what? There would have to be something like Erina being wanted for illegal cock fighting in Mindanao for this to amount to anything. They will all be fine. Chase isn't going to leave Ohio to make a Pippa suit. Henri is too autistic and fat to fly away from his island. Things will be OK.

Does this suck for them? Yeah of course it sucks because it annoying to have to change phone numbers (which might not be so bad if the numbers listed were their work phones and that's an if) and accounts. The worst thing about this is that Fishman has a security breach that he needs to patch.
PLs and faces were always going to come out eventually. Someone with @turranc's autism and lacking his discretion would eventually pop up and follow the same clues.

I'd say the biggest concern isn't that someone from the farms will fuck with them and their phone numbers, it's that some retards will try to use the info to get a swat team over there mid-stream.

Yeah, Chase won't leave Ohio, but he doesn't have to in order to commit a crime and call the local glowies. He's retarded enough to try that, and the retards at the Sharty are definitely retarded enough to do that.

Sven

slightly off-topic but what's Nym's official capacity? Is he a manager or what?
Probably missing details she has said but he is paid to be her handler more or less. Head mod, tech support, and well not omnipotent if he says stop she will at least usually think what she is about to say/do through a little harder before either plowing forward or stopping. She will when worried about some closer to her topics or when she wants to show a picture also run them by him to make sure she isn't too pointedly doxing herself in some way.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Probably missing details she has said but he is paid to be her handler more or less. Head mod, tech support, and well not omnipotent if he says stop she will at least usually think what she is about to say/do through a little harder before either plowing forward or stopping. She will when worried about some closer to her topics or when she wants to show a picture also run them by him to make sure she isn't too pointedly doxing herself in some way.
she would like to pay him but she's said she can't afford it, at least last I heard. she buys him a steam game or something every once in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom