"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
There's one aspect of the doxed names that really rubs me the wrong way: Rie's real name is apparently Rielle, and Ember's real name is apparently Amber. I could have sworn that this was a joke that someone made on the old General Thread last year, and I'm gonna guess that a dipshit on the sharty assumed those were real.

If it turns out those are their real names, I'm gonna scream

It'd be like that skit on Spaceballs where the access code for the planet's atmosphere is 1 2 3

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's one aspect of the doxed names that really rubs me the wrong way: Rie's real name is apparently Rielle, and Ember's real name is apparently Amber. I could have sworn that this was a joke that someone made on the old General Thread last year, and I'm gonna guess that a dipshit on the sharty assumed those were real.

If it turns out those are their real names, I'm gonna scream

It'd be like that skit on Spaceballs where the access code for the planet's atmosphere is 1 2 3
Fish laffin' right about now.

Edit: Hello Newfriends! Looking for le dox now are we?
lol.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

I actually doubt it's for attention. There's typically 3 reasons someone will hack and leak information like this. 1) Attention 2) exploitation (blackmail) 3) malice.

I highly doubt the fish has any kind of data that could be exploited/used to get some kind of ransom. The worst case is they leak information on future plans and Fish has an easy avenue to gain major sympathy and positive public perception. In the case of vtubers, the dox would be the thing you threaten to release.

I also doubt it was for attention because of the fact it was posted on KF, as well as in parts. If you wanted attention it would have been better to post it someplace that actively hates Phase like Sharty, Onion Party, lolcow, or even someplace crazy like Baphomet. Why post it on KF, a slow as hell forum where what user base that remains are major fans of Phase Connect? As well, the release in parts is odd. If they wanted it to get max eyeballs they either would have released it all at once, or in smaller parts to draw it out as long as possible.

My money is this was done purely for malice. Someone is pissed, and very specifically with Phase.
Thinking about this some more, posting it at 4 AM-7 AM Burger time is also a terrible time to get eyes on it. Yeah, you'll get burger eyes on it later, but letting it sit and slowly drip out doesn't do much for getting significant attention, and then there's a risk that everyone will disregard it as late, insignificant news by that time. And then they actually logged in to check the damage at 12 AM - 3 AM Burger time.

It makes me think that whoever posted it, posted it at that time, because it was just the best time for them personally. Because while I agree it was done purely for malice, the timing isn't the best for malice purposes, for the same reason it's not the best for attention purposes.

It makes sense if someone in the GMT + 8, 9, or 10 timezones posted it before going to bed, and checked the thread after finishing work in the afternoon.

Which means that the poster could be in Taiwan or Japan. It could unironically be Jason.

edit:
Fish laffin' right about now.

Edit: Hello Newfriends! Looking for le dox now are we?
View attachment 61281

I swear if Spicdrink is actually Lia I will die laughing.

I know that everything with friends/school and most of her online accounts have all been under the other name, and there were another 2 names in front of it she used on some accounts. But Rielle only ever showed up as the recent name she was working under so I've assumed it's not a legal name.
My new Rrat is that Rie's dad leaked the info to keep Rie from moving to Japan.

Last edited:

turranc

Rie's real name is apparently Rielle
I know that everything with friends/school and most of her online accounts have all been under the other name, and there were another 2 names in front of it she used on some accounts. But Rielle only ever showed up as the recent name she was working under so I've assumed it's not a legal name.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I'd say the biggest concern isn't that someone from the farms will fuck with them and their phone numbers, it's that some retards will try to use the info to get a swat team over there mid-stream.
Why tho? Nobody has a reason to risk jail time from SWATing a sad girl. Schizos from VT or sociopaths from shawty might but that would require intelligence and will. The kind of people who are anti Pippa, not even anti Phase, are the kind of people who are convinced that thhrang and Zak are the same person and they groomed girls into Flavr, a non existing company, while circle jerking themselves down the drain. They also don't have the money needed to pay someone who can effectively SWAT the girls, a quarter of which listed aren't even in the country. They have more to fear from America First than they do from VT, Shawty, us, or weirdo lurkers.

I honestly do not believe they have anything to be afraid of. This is just a headache they have to deal with. Caring for the girls is one thing. Dissolving into rancor or a malaise over something that has a very slim possibility of happening is another. That's what I'm concerned about.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Last edited by a moderator:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i thoguth it some anglo name chinese people like to cop like ashley.

desudesu

Having a hard time finding an airi face dox. Holy shit they are a bunch of tards

diethylether

bird molecule
Agree that it's malicious. I don't think posting on KF is that bad of an idea however, when you can be 100% certain it'll spread from there, and you'll have a primary source that stays up no matter what. E: Not to mention it allows for Tor posting.

What's got me stumped is the very small amount of data released, assuming the possible "part 2" means more targets. If someone got access to Pippa's Discord, for example, you just know they'd dump logs of every private conversation and server she's in. If you entertain the thought that they got this stuff doing a little open source intelligence (super impressive stuff, @turranc), you'd think they would also have more to show for it. Maybe some website was compromised that had a bunch of their accounts on it?
I agree with the reason being pure malice. I'd also agree with others in this thread that the dox by itself probably isn't world ending, since nobody wants to risk their shit just to SWAT them while they're streaming. And even if so, XQC has been SWATted so many times and his dumb ass is still streaming. None of the girls have such a bad rep that it would justify stalking them and ruining their real life reputation in some form.

I want to concern post about the rabbit and her account being compromised being the source of this, but I don't want to give the person behind this, or other autists, more ideas to fuck with her.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
a
Potentially relevant so I'm putting it here.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I agree with the reason being pure malice. I'd also agree with others in this thread that the dox by itself probably isn't world ending, since nobody wants to risk their shit just to SWAT them while they're streaming. And even if so, XQC has been SWATted so many times and his dumb ass is still streaming. None of the girls have such a bad rep that it would justify stalking them and ruining their real life reputation in some form.

I want to concern post about the rabbit and her account being compromised being the source of this, but I don't want to give the person behind this, or other autists, more ideas to fuck with her.
One thing that might be discounted so far is that because these are actual women, the sex pest angle comes into play too.

The chance is non-zero, but yeah. I don't really want to see a less retarded schizophrenic than we've seen so far actually utilize this to be able to stalk and then successfully assault any of them. California is gay and retarded, and none of the CA girls are carrying when they step outside. Ember doesn't live in CA apparently, and she seems to carry something for personal defense.

lolwatagain

One thing that might be discounted so far is that because these are actual women, the sex pest angle comes into play too.

The chance is non-zero, but yeah. I don't really want to see a less retarded schizophrenic than we've seen so far actually utilize this to be able to stalk and then successfully assault any of them. California is gay and retarded, and none of the CA girls are carrying when they step outside. Ember doesn't live in CA apparently, and she seems to carry something for personal defense.
Lia lives in an area where the Sheriff isn't retarded about Concealed Carry, but I would not trust Lia with a gun.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Doesn't Shiina carry?

desudesu

Doesn't Shiina carry?
She claims to have shotguns but it's a very dubious story when people have asked for details

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She claims to have shotguns but it's a very dubious story when people have asked for details
It is never a smart idea if you are a public figure you reveal the exact details on how you intend to defend your household.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Lia lives in an area where the Sheriff isn't retarded about Concealed Carry, but I would not trust Lia with a gun.
Are autistic people allowed to own guns?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom