"Fuck you Sakana I smell perfectly fine!"Fujikura Uruka

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

turranc

i thoguth it some anglo name chinese people like to cop like ashley.
Ash was the short version but I think posting it would go against the urgent rules
Using holehe, Panko's mail is associated to an OLIVA. So maybe the info in the dox is just a typo and she really was who we thought she was.
Just now scrolling back and seeing your earlier post: the Oliva tied to the paranormal page is actually linked on it. Go to the album and click the oldest image in there.
It's the account with the BORDERS CLOSED STOP INVASION image

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are you guys mad at the doxxmaxxer or not?
I see plenty of people bitching about the guy but I haven't seen anyone here shy away from trying to confirm the info, do you people dislike doxes or not?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I see plenty of people bitching about the guy but I haven't seen anyone here shy away from trying to confirm the info, do you people dislike doxes or not?
I don't dislike doxes, the addresses was too far though.

lvl8

I'm curious what they look like, but I don't need to know their address, phone and email.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
a little mad bc its for people i like, mostly chill bc its got people to post faces.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Not really into doxxing, but I don't mind the "keekihime is kiara lol" stuff.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I dislike the addresses and phone numbers but I didn't open the dox box and me looking inside doesn't change what already happened.

niggaphil

no one likes their irl phone or address being doxxed. You don't want unwanted harrassment from the Schizo like Henri, Chase, Nolan or Kestraline

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
no one likes their irl phone or address being doxxed. You don't want unwanted harrassment from the Schizo like Henri, Chase, Nolan or Kestraline
Or like Gabe, the guy who sold some of his family's land just to go to see a Kronii appearance at a con.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Counter point: tablets can be expensive and are easy to clean.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
i bet shiina could use a bigger kamvas.
You can contact Sakana through discord and arrange to send gifts through him, that poor warehouse worker that's gonna have to inspect it... :smugina:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
This is a splinter-site of kiwifarms. Why would we dislike doxes?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't say that I actually "like" doxes, especially not in this method. However given how "locked" this industry is, often stuff like this is in some ways the only way to get a larger picture on stuff. Like I assumed Uruka was young but this really recontextualizes things with how young she is.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Doxing isn't the revelation of information someone else doesn't want others to know about (public or not); doxing is the accumulation of available public information and its consolidation, then presenting it to a wide audience with the express purpose of causing discomfort to the person being doxed.

Being interested in facts and having the urge to solve puzzles isn't relevant to the concept of doxing - it just means we're nerds and autists.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
There's one aspect of the doxed names that really rubs me the wrong way: Rie's real name is apparently Rielle, and Ember's real name is apparently Amber. I could have sworn that this was a joke that someone made on the old General Thread last year, and I'm gonna guess that a dipshit on the sharty assumed those were real.

If it turns out those are their real names, I'm gonna scream

It'd be like that skit on Spaceballs where the access code for the planet's atmosphere is 1 2 3
Rielle checks out, LinkedIn profile seems to match what we know. Amber = Ember remains, as of posting, a rrat.

Tbh, it's not that dumb, both of them live with their parents, if someone slips up on stream, it's not an instant dox or VOD nuke, everyone can pretend that they misheard and move on with their day.

In Rie's case, a slip-up did happen once when she was streaming with her mom. Her brother's name got mentioned on stream and that part had to be scrubbed from the VOD.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
need more on the stalking bit.
Can't go into much detail but he was actually dming Lia's IRL friends asking for personal information and in his infinite wisdom chose not to use an ALT account so everybody on staff and moderation side knew it was him immediately.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For my own reference (i.e. shitposting purposes) too:
Uruka - Taiwanese, common rrat is that she's related to Fishman in some way, but Fish is a mainlander
Shiina - 2nd Gen(?) Mainland Chinese, or at least came to the US early on in life
Rie - transplanted Hong Konger (hence the multiple spellings of her surname)
Wemi - Malaysian Chinese - supposedly raised Catholic, which to my understanding is more common in East Malaysia
Jelly - Malaysian Chinese - went to a Catholic or Christian school

Rrat/speculation:
Dizzy - unknown, but seems to be Chinese of some flavor, probably 2nd or 3rd gen though going off the stories. Had to be corrected on her Chinese by Pippa of all people
Lumi - the idea that Lumi is half-Chinese is surprisingly common
Hina - "sounds" Asian-American. Personally I don't hear it
Ember/Airi - depends on whether or not you consider VIetnamese and Koreans, respectively. to be chinks
At this point im wondering if Pippa just used tape on her eyes to make them squinty and claimed she was asian to get in.

Based on her stream schedule, and all of the strange guerilla time, it is more like european region (romania belongs to europe, right?). Besides that, if she is in japan at the moment, it is very strange for her in not often collab with the JP members.
Tenma has a fucked up sleeping schedule in that she sleeps 2-3 hour naps about 3 times during the day so she usually streams at some weird-ass times during work days. She gets up early streams, goes to work, gets back possibly naps, streams does something else and then streams again.

I know that everything with friends/school and most of her online accounts have all been under the other name, and there were another 2 names in front of it she used on some accounts. But Rielle only ever showed up as the recent name she was working under so I've assumed it's not a legal name.
She leaked her school email and a few of her auto-complete searches during one stream back in August 2022. I think I reached out to thhrang about it. The name that showed up was Rielle.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
You can contact Sakana through discord and arrange to send gifts through him, that poor warehouse worker that's gonna have to inspect it... :smugina:
Sakana already gave her one as part of being the official Phase art monkey. Sure it was mentioned in a stream one time.

JMForte

Can't go into much detail but he was actually dming Lia's IRL friends asking for personal information and in his infinite wisdom chose not to use an ALT account so everybody on staff and moderation side knew it was him immediately.
But why? That's even dumber than some of the dumbest antis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom