Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Shit.... probably

Or it's just a matter of time

:kaelaapprob:
I will willingly walk into the penis explosion chamber if I ever unironically start talking about making Lia meat patties. Put me out of my misery.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
What the hell? I was wondering why I haven't seen Flakes in chat for what seems like forever. I figured he changed his name or something.
Flakes, if you haven't killed yourself already and are reading this, you should be ashamed for saying that kind of stuff about Lia. You know damn well how sensitive she is about these sorts of things and doesn't need someone's suicide on her conscious, even the death of a sperg like you. I am disgusted I ever "uuuuuu" posted alongside you.

Spanner, Flakes...am I seriously the sanest Liacon?
lol lia caring about her fans

niggaphil

What the hell? I was wondering why I haven't seen Flakes in chat for what seems like forever. I figured he changed his name or something.
Flakes, if you haven't killed yourself already and are reading this, you should be ashamed for saying that kind of stuff about Lia. You know damn well how sensitive she is about these sorts of things and doesn't need someone's suicide on her conscious, even the death of a sperg like you. I am disgusted I ever "uuuuuu" posted alongside you.

Spanner, Flakes...am I seriously the sanest Liacon?
The sane Liacon has already killed themselves :smugselen:

turranc

She leaked her school email and a few of her auto-complete searches during one stream back in August 2022. I think I reached out to thhrang about it. The name that showed up was Rielle.
I reached out just now but thhrang doesn't have it. Searched her fb and see no results for Rielle. All of the school news items don't use the name.
It could well be her legal name and she never used it during middle/high school but I've just seen no mention of it before 2020 or so.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The addresses and numbers might be false but 5/7 of the names are confirmed
The only real way to confirm those would be through "calling" (read. harassing) or stalking and while we may not be above doxxing most of us are at least rational enough to not pull that shit. Frankly it's one of those situations where it's better for everyone if those are not confirmed but given how accurate everything else has been it's likely that at the very least those were once their numbers/addresses.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I reached out just now but thhrang doesn't have it. Searched her fb and see no results for Rielle. All of the school news items don't use the name.
It could well be her legal name and she never used it during middle/high school but I've just seen no mention of it before 2020 or so.
if wasnt on her linked in

Salado

Erina, Jelly, Shiina and Eimi are live together without a problem.

January has been a pain in the ass so far...

edit: Airi, not Shiina, sorry.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina was on Airi's stream for a little bit. She also streamed mine craft on her twitch earlier.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

It's been business as usual. I have doubts that most of the addresses and phone numbers are correct because if they were there are at least a handful of retards that would absolutely be calling them non-stop. Much like the random woman Pippa called that one stream, I pity the actual people on the other end of those numbers and addresses.

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
I’m so glad to have confirmation Airi is hot, I always believed

The tits are fine but the only picture I can see is that Imgur link since everything else is privated. For research I could use some more angles

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

NiggaJuice

I have Mama Pank and Baby Pank confirmation with proof of work. I’ll refrain from posting details due to the new forum policy, but if you want to trace independently, I followed the email to the Ricercatori attività paranormale Facebook group and chaining through a few likes and friends lists until I found Mama and Baby. I confirmed using a Mama Facebook post and cross-referenced with a dettaglio liste from the 2016 Roma communali elezioni. The municipio matches the address. Found a relative’s account with a photo that appears to confirm the PL Tweet. I like both Mama and Baby. Total top tier waifu material and dangerously based.

I also have an independent Lumi that I’ve been sitting on. For independent verification, I did genealogical research on a white Russian noble she boasted about on stream and traced his current descendants to New England, then cross-referenced the family tree with West Coast universities that had a European departmental trip at the appropriate times and destinations, and found a name and a major that matched her stream comments. From there, social media was easy.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I also have an independent Lumi that I’ve been sitting on. For independent verification, I did genealogical research on a white Russian noble she boasted about on stream and traced his current descendants to New England, then cross-referenced the family tree with West Coast universities that had a European departmental trip at the appropriate times and destinations, and found a name and a major that matched her stream comments. From there, social media was easy.
Now THIS is autism :whatastory:

NiggaJuice

Mama Pank’s birth date matches the last two digits on the email, so somehow her email was substituted for Baby Pank’s.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
That was my theory as while the thought occurred to me before that Panko could be old/older, being around 51 seemed a bit unlikely. More likely a shared email

Can you guys access the farms with TOR? It just keeps loading for me.
Nah it's not working for me as well

Last edited:

lvl8

That was my theory as while the thought occurred to me before that Panko could be old/older, being around 51 seemed a bit unlikely. More likely a shared email
Her parents must have set some conditions to to let her join phase, like access to email communications with management. I remember something similar with Uruka, she mentioned that Fishman had to talk to her parents before letting her join.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Her parents must have set some conditions to to let her join phase, like access to email communications with management.
That sounds very strange. Is this an Italian parent thing?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can you guys access the farms with TOR? It just keeps loading for me.

E: nevermid it works now that i complained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom