"Just because I said something factually associated with the country does not mean it's racist"Kyo Kaneko

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

I like both Mama and Baby. Total top tier waifu material and dangerously based.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FISHMAN, GIVE US THE PHASE MOMS GEN.

diethylether

bird molecule
I have Mama Pank and Baby Pank confirmation with proof of work. I’ll refrain from posting details due to the new forum policy, but if you want to trace independently, I followed the email to the Ricercatori attività paranormale Facebook group and chaining through a few likes and friends lists until I found Mama and Baby. I confirmed using a Mama Facebook post and cross-referenced with a dettaglio liste from the 2016 Roma communali elezioni. The municipio matches the address. Found a relative’s account with a photo that appears to confirm the PL Tweet. I like both Mama and Baby. Total top tier waifu material and dangerously based.

I also have an independent Lumi that I’ve been sitting on. For independent verification, I did genealogical research on a white Russian noble she boasted about on stream and traced his current descendants to New England, then cross-referenced the family tree with West Coast universities that had a European departmental trip at the appropriate times and destinations, and found a name and a major that matched her stream comments. From there, social media was easy.
goddamn just goes to show you better not say a single word about your private life ever :whatastory: this makes me want to DFE I ever posted online

job well done though, I guess

Atlas

I have Mama Pank and Baby Pank confirmation with proof of work. I’ll refrain from posting details due to the new forum policy, but if you want to trace independently, I followed the email to the Ricercatori attività paranormale Facebook group and chaining through a few likes and friends lists until I found Mama and Baby. I confirmed using a Mama Facebook post and cross-referenced with a dettaglio liste from the 2016 Roma communali elezioni. The municipio matches the address. Found a relative’s account with a photo that appears to confirm the PL Tweet. I like both Mama and Baby. Total top tier waifu material and dangerously based.

I also have an independent Lumi that I’ve been sitting on. For independent verification, I did genealogical research on a white Russian noble she boasted about on stream and traced his current descendants to New England, then cross-referenced the family tree with West Coast universities that had a European departmental trip at the appropriate times and destinations, and found a name and a major that matched her stream comments. From there, social media was easy.
I would salute your tism if I wasn't scared of you

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Probably not the Oliva that I found. Hands are too tan.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:
Im catching up and come to this shitshow with the local autists confirming things. I don't condemn it as it happens once the cat is out of the bag it just sucks.
I just hope any Yamanbas don't try to fuck with airi's job and she gets fired cause I'll probably catch a ban for fedposting so hard.
Also fuck you guys, airi tits are some natural d cans, those things cannot be stopped. Man I'm starting to wish that car would've hit me months ago, shit sucks.:yagoocry:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
I think you're reading comprehension boarders on ESL at times :botanshrug: and often your curt writing can be indicative of very formal English education.
Me posting screenshots of dead ends is to end the pointless searching.
*your

bothyourhouses

I am sure the doxxer used alternative approach to obtain the info, but shouldn't be through internal Phase Connect based on Rie information, as the doxxer may also not sure the actual last name of Rie
Company could easily have multiple spellings on file if she's ended up with e.g. a different spelling on her id and bank account, which is the sort of thing that can happen when you immigrate.
Can someone on the more tech side of things explain the reason why Airi stayed at one company for so long with a UC degree? I'm not sure if they taught this back then, but schools nowadays tell you to leave and find a new job after 2 or so years. Also, if Google is to be believed, UCSD has a really good CS program, so I can't imagine why she should stick to one company like this without outside factors keeping her there. The economics on this are pretty clear cut as staying for more than 2 years decreases your earnings by 50% over one's lifetime. I'm completely ignorant on the CS side of things, so can someone more familiar with that side explain to me if she's making enough to compensate for this, or is employment that cutthroat?
Dollars to donuts it's just a battered wife mentality she's got. (Or she keeps it up for the simpbux from talking about it on stream). With that degree, work history, and the diversity checkboxes she ticks, there's no way she couldn't find a high-paying job that would cover any visa, family health insurance, or school loan issues that people have theorised. Unless she's so thoroughly incompetent that she can't pass an interview, which seems unlikely for a streamer.
It was me! It was me all along! Except I haven't had sex with any of them. I instead stole Muumi's dog, Boots
I thought this was going somewhere else.
To say nothing of "boarders".

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
No, it's a good parent thing.
:confusedshuba:
Maybe I'm not detecting sarcasm or misunderstanding something but I can't imagine having to give my parents access to my job emails, let alone running anything through them.
Like wtf, this isn't high school or even uni, what do parents have to do with her career?

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Got a very fitting quote just now
1704802607017.png

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Cold comfort for Panko I guess is that it's technically her mom's dox that's out there.

Decided to verify and I also counted two more alts for Mama Pank under the same name, mostly posting political stuff. Saw what appears to be a family photo from a 2016, if we're talking about the same relative.

Also, PC proving once again that it is a "no-uggos-allowed" company. Seriously Fishman, in any other industry you would come under fire for discriminatory hiring practices.
Lol. Panko's mom is anti-immigration.
Just a selection of the posts she's shared or commented on (courtesy of Google translate):
"I don't want to eat bugs. I don't want an electric car. I don't need 5G. I don't want to give up cash. Digital identity disgusts me.
If you would also stop poisoning me from the sky, it would be wonderful. Thanks 😘
J.L.L."
"I'm thinking that a housewife should at the end have a manager's pension plus employee's pension plus governors pension plus workers pension. And still a commemorative star like the ones dedicated to the heroes"
(Mama Pank): "I share the realistic thought"
(Mama Pank): "It happens in Italy that they take your salary because you don’t want to be a guinea pig for an experimental treatment that is causing serious damage to many people, many are no longer here. It happens that they chase you out of all places if you don’t have the mark of the devil, it happens that the protesters are beaten up and that they prevent themselves from demonstrating if they are against the government.
We are no better than the Russians!"
(Mama Pank): "The level of Italian "journalism" is really low. You can no longer believe what he says. A true journalist checks the news he posts! Various Mentana, Ants etc. they don't and blame others.
🤦

They treat us like retards!"
Yeah, I'm thinking :nenebased:
Got a very fitting quote just now
View attachment 61307
I'm starting to think pic related isn't just a meme:

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Days like these I regret not having a facebook because my curiosity has been piqued by Italian raccoon being supposedly hot.
And then I remember that it's not worth it to have a facebook, even for Panko

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Gorilla Drip

Cold comfort for Panko I guess is that it's technically her mom's dox that's out there.

Decided to verify and I also counted two more alts for Mama Pank under the same name, mostly posting political stuff. Saw what appears to be a family photo from a 2016, if we're talking about the same relative.

Also, PC proving once again that it is a "no-uggos-allowed" company. Seriously Fishman, in any other industry you would come under fire for discriminatory hiring practices.
Hate you guys, honestly, spent like 2+ hours of my life trying to imitate your -tism and still basically failing, since I found her mom but not even close of a mention of her daughter. Guess she's too busy posting about gender, immigrants and Putin to think about her. I understand italian and can confirm she's basically extremely right-leaning, and the interest for the paranormal is just the cherry on top.

Either way I'm glad it's not that easy to find her at all without schizobrains, since the doxxer not only messed up her name but basically doxxed the wrong person. Panko FTW I guess?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

is lumi a jewmi?

seenister

Just saw her profile. The posts coincide with what @Euthyphro's posted.

>tfw Mama Pank is a sedevacantist
lol

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Hate you guys, honestly, spent like 2+ hours of my life trying to imitate your -tism and still basically failing, since I found her mom but not even close of a mention of her daughter. Guess she's too busy posting about gender, immigrants and Putin to think about her. I understand italian and can confirm she's basically extremely right-leaning, and the interest for the paranormal is just the cherry on top.

Either way I'm glad it's not that easy to find her at all without schizobrains, since the doxxer not only messed up her name but basically doxxed the wrong person. Panko FTW I guess?
Chain through the friends lists on Mama Pank's alts. There are some relatives there and some photos to go through. I'm not 100% sure on the photo, since we only have the PL tweet to go off which doesn't show a face, but it's there.

I am also glad that Panko is not easy to find, and that Mama Pank has basically buried everything in schizoposting. Among the girls in this round of doxxing, she's in the most secure position.

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
Based on Panko’s stories I’m glad to see mama Pank is exactly what I expected her to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom