"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If any of you fucks knocks on my door, I warn you right now, I have a crossbow and I know how to use that shit.
Well now I want to come over :pippasadl:

Gorilla Drip

Maybe what leaked was the company's "emergency contact information" spreadsheet and she'd listed her mum there? That's normal for some companies.
That's also very much possible. If I recall correctly, on the homeland they said that some phone numbers were for different states compared to the address mentioned. Although it's kind weird this is the only (?) email that's not very likely of the talent themselves. Also are emails really a good place to send emergency communications to? I barely read those, honestly, compared to phone calls

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't believe panko's squeaky fucking baby voice comes out of that woman, jesus christ femoids are creepy.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm more surprised that all of ya'll have Facebook accounts to track this stuff down

:smugselen:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm more surprised that all of ya'll have Facebook accounts to track this stuff down
Everyone made one, at least once... right?
Hate you guys, honestly, spent like 2+ hours of my life trying to imitate your -tism and still basically failing, since I found her mom but not even close of a mention of her daughter. Guess she's too busy posting about gender, immigrants and Putin to think about her. I understand italian and can confirm she's basically extremely right-leaning, and the interest for the paranormal is just the cherry on top.

Either way I'm glad it's not that easy to find her at all without schizobrains, since the doxxer not only messed up her name but basically doxxed the wrong person. Panko FTW I guess?
Don't worry fellow brainlet, I feel the same and I cross-referenced some stuff but I still cannot figure who is she, but I am satisfied to see her mom is hot, good genes I guess.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I can't believe panko's squeaky fucking baby voice comes out of that woman, jesus christ femoids are creepy.
I only saw Airi (allegedly) so far, how does Panko look?

Gorilla Drip

:smugselen:
This is what some jobs make you do...
Only use it for that and apparently tracking anime women

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So has anyone done a nose check on Lumi yet?
The memes have gotten to me and I'm wondering if they are true.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I can't believe Panko's mom has 5 different Facebook accounts.
Gotta have parachute accounts ready for when the spaghetti glowies ban your main.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

Images are not allowed/are a grey area here, but the homeland exists. Also understandable if keeping it less exposed is your prerogative.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Images are not allowed/are a grey area here, but the homeland exists. Also understandable if keeping it less exposed is your prerogative.
Isn't it that names and addresses aren't allowed but photos are considered grey? I would assume any images that are public are fair game as this thread is already littered with them.

Topo Chico

Isn't it that names and addresses aren't allowed but photos are considered grey? I would assume any images that are public are fair game as this thread is already littered with them.
Linking to facebook with Panko first name last name maybe bad. Screenshot, archive of her page and linking that may be bad as first name last name present. I don't know I'm not a mod or xenforo ToS understander, so I just included both.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Linking to facebook with Panko first name last name maybe bad. Screenshot, archive of her page and linking that may be bad as first name last name present. I don't know I'm not a mod or xenforo ToS understander, so I just included both.
Granted I suppose you could archive just the picture but I could see why archiving the whole page, here at least, could be an issue.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If any of you fucks knocks on my door, I warn you right now, I have a crossbow and I know how to use that shit.
At the very least expect me bringing pizza and some booze.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Jesus