"From this day onwards, this human rights thing will haunt me forever!"Oozora Subaru

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm skipping through a ton of shit.
>expect something good from the dox
>bunch of asian girls with glasses

i dont know what i was expecting
Fuck man I wish I could be this nonchalant, I'm having to cold turkey my yellow fever.
Lol. Panko's mom is anti-immigration.
"Before Adolf Hitler commited an hero, his valet asked him: "For who do we fight now?"

Adolf responded:
"For the panda that comes after me."

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
No wonder Panko was unphased by memes of Mussolini in her chat and supas.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I am also glad that Panko is not easy to find,.. Among the girls in this round of doxxing, she's in the most secure position.
I remember watching a clip where Panko explains she doesn't want to do an Italian-speaking stream because it would be easy to discern which region she's from by her accent, which is a big indication that she actively thinks about her opsec hence why she is the most secure out of this wave.
So yeah, Raccoon actually smort

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
No wonder Panko was unphased by memes of Mussolini in her chat and supas.
Panko was the compromise instead of Kirsche

Fuck man I wish I could be this nonchalant, I'm having to cold turkey my yellow fever.
We latinos work different, males at least believe that there is nothing more boring that another person private life, womens in the other hand make doxxing a cultural thing

Salado

I passed out some hours and now we're talking about Pank's mom. Jesus, you work fast.

Gorilla Drip

I remember watching a clip where Panko explains she doesn't want to do Italian-speaking stream because it would be easy to discern which region she's from by her accent, which is a big indication that she actively thinks about her opsec hence why she is the most secure out of this wave.
So yeah, Raccoon actually smort
I understand opsec but this still makes one wonder (assuming the leak was taken directly from Phase internal contacts, as people here have been talking about), why Panko was using her mom's email as a contact adress. I would exclude "good" parenting though, seeing the type of individual. This leak is not something they could reasonably expect to happen.

Either way yeah, assuming the region is correct her accent is very easy to recognize for us. She did well to take that in consideration; plus, vtubers speaking italian is honestly pretty weird so I'm completely ok with her speaking English.

Some people on the homeland gave another person with the same name as an option, but I would exclude. From the stories about her mother liking paranormal stuff and how she's been described I think this Mama Panko is pretty much confirmed. I did find the pic y'all were referring to and I am not so sure it is her, and if it isn't (I didn't find much proof) her opsec is really good indeed.

Something I considered is that, checking her family's accounts, the vibes aren't so great. A lot of complottism and pseudo-fascism (which is pretty strong in Rome, too, our prime minister Giorgia Meloni is also from Rome and has a distinct roman accent). It's not an enviornment I'd expect Panko (or any young person) to frequent much, so she probably doesn't even use Facebook that much.

JMForte

why Panko was using her mom's email as a contact adress.
This is what I'm stuck on, how did she get connected to her moms email like that, and if it comes from Phase internals, why was she using it as her contact address. Like, if you wanted to use a contact address like that you would just make a throwaway one and not put your moms, unless of course she took over that email.

Gorilla Drip

This is what I'm stuck on, how did she get connected to her moms email like that, and if it comes from Phase internals, why was she using it as her contact address. Like, if you wanted to use a contact address like that you would just make a throwaway one and not put your moms, unless of course she took over that email.
That's a possibility indeed, but I think it was still safer to make a throwaway email. As our autism has shown, it's still possible to vaguely trace her through her mom, and that email was publicly disclosed multiple times according to the soyjack thread, so it was much less safe than any other throwaway account.
Another thing I've considered is her mom making that demand (having direct contact with the agency? having control over her activity?) as I think someone suggested quite a few pages ago. And that's kinda worrying if, again, we consider the type of person.
TL;DR panda you better use a throwaway next time but we're lucky the doxxer doesn't appear very smart

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Maybe Manko set up an email account for her boomer parents and figured it would never matter. A lot of my shit was connected with my parents' back in the day because things like sorting out streaming services and email were just beyond their ability to care about or absorb.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
complottism
South Tyrol will always be Austrian, and the Italian is born with treason in its blood, but I acknowledge that this sounds way better than conspiracy theory.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
It's because, with very few exceptions, Italians live with their parents until they get married. There was actually a serial killer who would stalk 20-somethings in parked cars because that was the only place they could go to get wild.

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
South Tyrol will always be Austrian, and the Italian is born with treason in its blood, but I acknowledge that this sounds way better than conspiracy theory.
A.E.I.O.U. bruddha, so true.

Though, yeah, it's probably an email Panko made and gave to her mother to use to sign up on Facebook. Doubt the mom actively uses it if Panko puts it down as her contact email.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
This whole situation has once again convinced me to never go anywhere near streaming because I'd inevitably yap out something that would lead a resident rain man right to my doorstep

Last edited:

lolwatagain

This whole situation has once again convinced me to never go anywhere near streaming because I'd inevitably yap out something that would lead a resident rain man right at my doorstep
Everybody yaps.

It's tough for vtubers to not yap because telling personal stories is part of the norm. Changing the stories and flubbing the details to make it harder to trace back isn't the norm, but it should be.

Although it does have downsides, because you don't want to make it overdramatic, or hard to keep the changes consistent. So you'll have to write out your stories and make the effort to think about the changes you want to make, which may make the story seem less spontaneous or genuine to the audience. And you'll have to take time to weigh the risks of the things you don't change, because everything you say has the chance of disclosing something about you.

For example, I know it is incredibly easy to determine some facts about my past just from the posts I've made here. But I'm fine with those facts being known, because I share those same facts with hundreds of thousands of other people. Therefore, it's unlikely that some autist will find me from those facts alone. You just can't narrow down the pool of potential faildoxes to a small number. Nobody's going to find you if your details match 100,000 people, but they will if your details only match 10.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Everybody yaps.

It's tough for vtubers to not yap because telling personal stories is part of the norm. Changing the stories and flubbing the details to make it harder to trace back isn't the norm, but it should be.

Although it does have downsides, because you don't want to make it overdramatic, or hard to keep the changes consistent. So you'll have to write out your stories and make the effort to think about the changes you want to make, which may make the story seem less spontaneous or genuine to the audience. And you'll have to take time to weigh the risks of the things you don't change, because everything you say has the chance of disclosing something about you.

For example, I know it is incredibly easy to determine some facts about my past just from the posts I've made here. But I'm fine with those facts being known, because I share those same facts with hundreds of thousands of other people. Therefore, it's unlikely that some autist will find me from those facts alone. You just can't narrow down the pool of potential faildoxes to a small number. Nobody's going to find you if your details match 100,000 people, but they will if your details only match 10.
Just be schizo enough to create your own persona behind your streaming persona

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If any of you fucks knocks on my door, I warn you right now, I have a crossbow and I know how to use that shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Dragoon

If any of you fucks knocks on my door, I warn you right now, I have a crossbow and I know how to use that shit.
Alright, I'll be sure to come in your backdoor
:smugselen:

bothyourhouses

Maybe what leaked was the company's "emergency contact information" spreadsheet and she'd listed her mum there? That's normal for some companies.

AlphaConvict

Well followed the trail and I think I came upon the picture you guys were talking about as well, but personally can't be sure. I'll leave it at that.

I can't believe Panko's mom has 5 different Facebook accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom