"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Do we have wedding photos for something more concrete? I haven’t seen all the evidence as I’m on moble for the time being. Won't be surprised if it’s just an old in joke about being married to your bestie. Then again this explains a lot of the shit she’s done so I’m willing to believe it.
Oh no this is almost as bad as when I thought she supported vermintide!
Wait does she still support vermintide?
SHIT @superduper what do you see in her
Goddamn you are thorough! I was way too lazy to go through all the effort to find all this shit, I just stopped at the LinkedIn because I thought "Well I already found her face and name, and I have better things to do than go through the effort of dox maxing this person I secretly like." You do impressively exhaustive research, I could learn a lot from your insight. I am curious which of those names are her real one, I assumed since the name I found was being used in her current LinkedIn that would be her "real current" name but it could be an English name she chose as a substitute to her Chinese name. What are your thoughts?

Edit: Just a reminder that the dox I posted was within my first month of being on this forum and very early into being into this sort of culture on the internet. My internet research skills were and still are lackluster.

I...I...I don't know what to say. What is this...roleplay?
From what I’ve seen of her content she’s probably bi. Way to much posting about males to be just kfabe.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Spanner, Flakes...am I seriously the sanest Liacon?
My good sir, I understand the burden you bear and will wish you only success in your trying times for these parts can be quite the hostile territory for those men of piety and sanity such as ourselves.

turranc

Well the first one with a marriage and confirmed partner is a gay.
Won't be surprised if it’s just an old in joke about being married to your bestie.
I don't think they're married, it's just a teen thing especially to do that. As far as I know Sam is in the UK studying and dancing. I didn't look into Rie's relationship status much but I do remember a tiktok mentioning a gf 5 years ago
I am curious which of those names are her real one, I assumed since the name I found was being used in her current LinkedIn that would be her "real current" name but it could be an English name she chose as a substitute to her Chinese name. What are your thoughts?
I don't know Korean/Chinese and their naming conventions, so the Cheuk Lam in the paypals is a mystery to me. One long name? Two names? Someone else probably knows the answer.
That said, I stumbled across this tweet while checking mentions of the names. She hates Ashlyn and loves Rielle. If Rielle were a birth name then I'd have expected her to use it or some variation as a teen, with friends, on the paypals. Like she did with Ash. So I'm assuming Ashlyn was a birth name and she's using a name she likes more for her career/persona online. If she changed it legally, hard to say.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
During one of the lawnmower streams she called JK Rowling a 'transphobic piece of shit'. She was talking about Percy Jackson being better than Harry Potter, I've only seen the clip so I have no idea which stream or the timestamp.
Lol PJ is not bad, but the second and third series turn into straight up blatant tokenism with every fucking creed having to be turned into a character, aka jewish lesbian in love with a tree.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Lol PJ is not bad, but the second and third series turn into straight up blatant tokenism with every fucking creed having to be turned into a character, aka jewish lesbian in love with a tree.
Damn, that's a shame. I like the first series back when I was a kid. Guess Riordan wants to keep up with the modern audience tm.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Oh no this is almost as bad as when I thought she supported vermintide!
Wait does she still support vermintide?
SHIT @superduper what do you see in her
The only reason she supports troons is because her mind has been corrupted by the Australian menace. She can still be saved if she hasn't been saved already (I don't know of her current stances). Also, she's a great entertainer, not even just potentially anymore, she *IS* a great entertainer and has really proven herself in the past few months. But she still has a lot more room to grow I believe, still so much potential.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Damn, that's a shame. I like the first series back when I was a kid. Guess Riordan wants to keep up with the modern audience tm.
Yeah the second series is fun but you can start to smell the shit at times, the third is just 5 books of white male Apollo getting shat on by a bunch of diverse people he wronged a million years ago and few characters are even likeable at that point. A lot of characters that were likeable in series 1 or 2 just become shells of their former selves.

niggaphil

Should be this. Zoomers are stupid and retarded, loves to said they married to who and who, just for shit and giggles.

The actual Lesbian won't have an actual Feminine look, they will looks like some crazy karen with funny glasses

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Was it the Kane Chronicles because i vaguely remember this part where the son of hades was gay

And this chronologically connected to all the happening on Percy Jackson before the final volume

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Was it the Kane Chronicles because vaguely remember this part where the son of hades was gay
I think that was the Roman series, with Jason.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I think that was the Roman series, with Jason.
Oh I actually haven't read that one that's a good chunk of info to know

Amoeba

awawawawawa
Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)

I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

Btw just tell me if posting this puts the website in danger, I'm just doing it becouse no one else did.

I left it at that, satisfied with the knowledge that she is very cute, if only probably a bit older than i expected (the cosplay pics are from 2017, the profile picture from 2023). And more importantly, she isn't chinese :smugrys:

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious, the leaker got Panko's name totally wrong, so that's weird

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I left it at that, satisfied with the knowledge that she is very cute, if only probably a bit older than i expected (the cosplay pics are from 2017, the profile picture from 2023). And more importantly, she isn't chinese :smugrys:
Definitely not the one I was chasing, thanks for pointing at the elephant in the room.
And if Sakana found an ito-chinese girl with just the right amount of menhera to be a vtuber, I would be in awe, they are not that much into crossbreeding.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
If any of you fucks knocks on my door, I warn you right now, I have a crossbow and I know how to use that shit.
Bitch, please.
il_570xN.596808000_1015.jpg

Vibranium nígga!!!

Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)
I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

Btw just tell me if posting this puts the website in danger, I'm just doing it becouse no one else did.

So Manko IS a lewdtuber.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
dman man they cute but flat as fuck

httn

Hag enthusiast

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

The art FB page has a public email with 93 in it. The manko is a :holohag:ko.

The art page isn't owned by Panko. I also made that mistake, but the owner is too active to be her, and if you keep looking, you can find the artist personal profile, which has a different person listed as her mother. Most likely the owner just wanted to share a cute fanart a fan made
What a shame.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
tbh thats not what I imagined she'd look like

also rie gay lol

Amoeba

awawawawawa
The art FB page has a public email with 93 in it. The manko is a :holohag:ko.
The art page isn't owned by Panko. I also made that mistake, but the owner is too active to be her, and if you keep looking, you can find the artist personal profile, which has a different person listed as her mother. Most likely the owner just wanted to share a cute fanart a fan made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom