"I.... I AM NOTTO GOODO AT ENGRISH BAT... I CAN HEAH YOU! WHAT YOU SAY!! lol"Oozora Subaru

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
1993 was a good year

Edit: damn Ninja'd. Well Airi still counts!

Topo Chico

Are Panko's parents divorced-ko? Y different last name

desudesu

Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)

I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.
Yeah probably her I found the same name from searching for some of her known art accounts in the past

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
1993 was a good year

Edit: damn Ninja'd. Well Airi still counts!
There must be a talent that was alive when the wall fell right?
pepe_silvia_meme_banner.jpg

Lantern Flare

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Topo Chico

Are Panko's parents divorced-ko? Y different last name
To answer my own question, gotta be I just found her sister
e: different naming conventions than NA.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)

I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

Btw just tell me if posting this puts the website in danger, I'm just doing it becouse no one else did.

I left it at that, satisfied with the knowledge that she is very cute, if only probably a bit older than i expected (the cosplay pics are from 2017, the profile picture from 2023). And more importantly, she isn't chinese :smugrys:

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious, the leaker got Panko's name totally wrong, so that's weird
So disappointed that she is not brown at all :smugselen:
if not @God's Strongest Mozumite would be a simp for her

Anyway, is she cosplay Persona character (I am not a Persona fag). I don't remember she played Persona game in her stream, or discuss about this game

Edit:
I am an idiot for missing the cosplay name Ruby Kurosawa mentioned in the thread. But I don't remember she discuss this game before

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Now i believe one of you guys did the dox and you are just playing the fool :BijouBijou:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I am an idiot for missing the cosplay name Ruby Kurosawa mentioned in the thread. But I don't remember she discuss this game before
It's an anime, that's why.

Topo Chico

2018ko stylin, she did say she wore black a lot

niggaphil

Now i believe one of you guys did it and you are just playing the fool :BijouBijou:
Maybe the real intention behind all these dox gayops is to show us how lewd/cute is Panko roommate.
So @Bannedvtmemes is in the suspect list now :smugselen:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Topo Chico

Those look like the Panko grippers to me.
All those pics had her account tagged in em so I expect em to be her. PS Her high school boyfriend's age puts her at ~26 sometime in 2024. SHE ISN'T THE SECRET HAG. I can stop digging.

Lantern Flare

All those pics had her account tagged in em so I expect em to be her. PS Her high school boyfriend's age puts her at ~26 sometime in 2024. SHE ISN'T THE SECRET HAG. I can stop digging.
Who's left as candidates for the prime hag?

bothyourhouses

Her high school boyfriend's age puts her at ~26 sometime in 2024. SHE ISN'T THE SECRET HAG.
Unless she was held back and is a cougar. You never know.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Who's left as candidates for the prime hag?
Gen 3, Invaders (unlikely unless it's Ember), any of the Japa.

I don't think it's Erina, but that begs the question about that one person that was floated as a possibility. Did she disappear, did she die!?!? Tenma iirc hasn't been age verified but that would be a shocker.

turranc

2018ko stylin, she did say she wore black a lot
Oh goddamit. I looked into this girl last March while looking for Panko but I passed on her because something felt wrong. Have to see what I still have.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So disappointed that she is not brown at all :smugselen:
if not @God's Strongest Mozumite would be a simp for her
Panko could be black as the abyss and it still wouldn't be worth guest starring on To Catch a Predator :BijouBijou:

Lantern Flare

Gen 3, Invaders (unlikely unless it's Ember), any of the Japa.

I don't think it's Erina, but that begs the question about that one person that was floated as a possibility. Did she disappear, did she die!?!? Tenma iirc hasn't been age verified but that would be a shocker.
Did the prime hag info come out when gen 3 and JP 1 would be possible candidates? I'm not furnished with all informations (my reps...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom