"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiggaJuice

Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)

I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

Btw just tell me if posting this puts the website in danger, I'm just doing it becouse no one else did.

I left it at that, satisfied with the knowledge that she is very cute, if only probably a bit older than i expected (the cosplay pics are from 2017, the profile picture from 2023). And more importantly, she isn't chinese :smugrys:

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious, the leaker got Panko's name totally wrong, so that's weird

Are Panko's parents divorced-ko? Y different last name

Italian women keep their maiden name on official documentation, except when they are sometimes formally listed as Given_Name Maiden_Name delle Married_Name. Mama Pank is listed that way in the official paperwork filed during her inclusion on the candidate list during the election campaign. Since Italian children take the father’s name, I pulled the P name from that and found Baby Pank through contact and like tracing. Great shortcut with the figlia searching, and good find of the cosplay.

It is very odd that Mama Pank was doxed instead of Baby Pank. There are quite a few odd things about what was released and how it was released.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
KF doxer:
descarga (3).jpeg
TVA:
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:
*does their job*

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Italian women keep their maiden name on official documentation, except when they are sometimes formally listed as Given_Name Maiden_Name delle Married_Name. Mama Pank is listed that way in the official paperwork filed during her inclusion on the candidate list during the election campaign. Since Italian children take the father’s name, I pulled the P name from that and found Baby Pank through contact and like tracing. Great shortcut with the figlia searching, and good find of the cosplay.

It is very odd that Mama Pank was doxed instead of Baby Pank. There are quite a few odd things about what was released and how it was released.
Any clue to what the dox might have come from? Rie having a different name from her purported and no address, Pippa having both addresses and Panko's mom instead of Panko makes it sound like a cluster fuck.

Makes me wonder if Erina's info is suspect too

desudesu

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Panko looks extremely Italian, to the point where if you image search Italian woman she would fit right into the collection of images with her face and nose shape.
And Rie is probably partly playing up the gay for status points.
Her feet pic even matches the Roman foot shape. I've seen Italians run the full spectrum from very alpine, almost Germanic, to very Greek and Middle Eastern even. Panko to my eyes is phenotypically somewhere close to the middle.
Goddamn Panko is cute.

These reveals are really increasing the respect I have for Fishman. He's managed to fill a company full of hot and cute girls for years and there hasn't been a sexual harassment allegation yet.

The warehouse must really be his true calling and what he focuses all of his attention on.
With these hiring choices, the "no males allowed" policy also really makes sense now. Supposedly, all the frontline staff directly interacting with the talents are female.

Aside from the unicorn angle, it's also a way of keeping anyone from catching feelings in a professional setting, or worse, someone grooming/manipulating one of the young, impressionable, menhera female talents. Safety is a genuine concern since this dox indicates that Fishman might have recruited Uruka when she was still a minor.
Or, if you're a bit more cynical, like a good pimp, Fishman knows better than to sample the merchandise. :smugpipi:

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
So Airi is still the oldest we know definitively right? I’ve learned so much new stuff just browsing this thread I’m new to all this. Just heard about the leak and had to see Airi’s tits.

Hime being gay is just like Lia being gay; they’re bi but afraid of men IRL lmao (or pretend to be gay for points)

Topo Chico

So Airi is still the oldest we know definitively right? I’ve learned so much new stuff just browsing this thread I’m new to all this. Just heard about the leak and had to see Airi’s tits.

Hime being gay is just like Lia being gay; they’re bi but afraid of men IRL lmao (or pretend to be gay for points)
Naw talents have said there is an older, unless we view them as unreliable narrators. So, yes in that we haven't seen dox confirmation, but really no.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Now i believe one of you guys did the dox and you are just playing the fool :BijouBijou:
I've been thinking the same lol. What if someone wanted to see girls facedoxes but was to lazy to dig himself, so he posted the info on kf thread to bait TVA's top autists into doing all the work.

Bug Eater

Panko confirmed not black, Italian race doubters in shambles. :smugpipi:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Has anyone actually found a single thing from the erina part?
Absolutely nothing, unless someone has and they aren't telling. When the dox hit I did a quick Google and found Uruka pretty easy but the only thing i found with Erina was a pinterest with the username that matched the email. Nothing on it either. I didn't even try with the others as I figured they were already found before (obviously not fully given Rie revelations) or the names were a roadblock.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
There is a good chance Runie is slightly older than Airi based on what she said on stream.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
If any of you fucks knocks on my door, I warn you right now, I have a crossbow and I know how to use that shit.
Still catching up. . . good choice. Not great for follow up though.
Images are not allowed/are a grey area here, but the homeland exists. Also understandable if keeping it less exposed is your prerogative.
Weird. That was A-OK on the farms. In fact encouraged. PPI was damnotio, which you guys played a bit loose with in the last few days.
I'm more surprised that all of ya'll have Facebook accounts to track this stuff down

:smugselen:
Child.
Should be this. Zoomers are stupid and retarded, loves to said they married to who and who, just for shit and giggles.

The actual Lesbian won't have an actual Feminine look, they will looks like some crazy karen with funny glasses
The only reason she supports troons is because her mind has been corrupted by the Australian menace. She can still be saved if she hasn't been saved already (I don't know of her current stances). Also, she's a great entertainer, not even just potentially anymore, she *IS* a great entertainer and has really proven herself in the past few months. But she still has a lot more room to grow I believe, still so much potential.
If you have ever met women in the past 15 years, and I guess that is probably a stretch for some people here. going into faux lesbian relationship status or having 'aha my one and ONLY girlfriend!' is quite common. Sure, maybe bi. But the the ones I know all have husbands or bfs. Or fuck their cats I guess.

That said: Good entertainer. I like Rie and she produces good content.
Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)

I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

Btw just tell me if posting this puts the website in danger, I'm just doing it becouse no one else did.

I left it at that, satisfied with the knowledge that she is very cute, if only probably a bit older than i expected (the cosplay pics are from 2017, the profile picture from 2023). And more importantly, she isn't chinese :smugrys:

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious, the leaker got Panko's name totally wrong, so that's weird
Marinara-sister inherited the looks. Absolute princess in Howard Beach. This is the kind of girl my mother wishes I would bring home. Unfortunately, she has to cope with my yellow fever producing pretty half-bloods.

Topo Chico

Absolutely nothing, unless someone has and they aren't telling. When the dox hit I did a quick Google and found Uruka pretty easy but the only thing i found with Erina was a pinterest with the username that matched the email. Nothing on it either. I didn't even try with the others as I figured they were already found before (obviously not fully given Rie revelations) or the names were a roadblock.
That's what's also odd about the dox, getting NA info is baby mode compared to some other foreign nations. It likely requires knowing two three languages if done legit (not an insider (the less likely option as they should know panks name)) or a hack/phish/w/e. Very odd shit.
Weird. That was A-OK on the farms. In fact encouraged.
Null lost his xenforo licensee ages ago, that's the difference and it caused security issues not having the xenforo updates as a result haha.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Is it still there? I'm not finding any posts with either "figlia" or "Bella Ciao" on the account or the alts.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Lol PJ is not bad, but the second and third series turn into straight up blatant tokenism with every fucking creed having to be turned into a character, aka jewish lesbian in love with a tree.
Apparently the author himself made the decision for the casting of Annabeth in the new Percy Jackson show.
MV5BOTA0OGU3YWUtOTRjYy00MzcyLWE0ZjAtMGFlYTczM2MzZDE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY1MTg4Mzc@._V1_.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Topo Chico

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
it's also a way of keeping anyone from catching feelings in a professional setting
Pippa, Lia and Rie being at least bi doesn't help this reasoning :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I thought Airi bday was confirmed as 93? That would put her at 30-31
in korean years shes 31-32. they count the fetus years too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Her feet pic even matches the Roman foot shape. I've seen Italians run the full spectrum from very alpine, almost Germanic, to very Greek and Middle Eastern even. Panko to my eyes is phenotypically somewhere close to the middle.

With these hiring choices, the "no males allowed" policy also really makes sense now. Supposedly, all the frontline staff directly interacting with the talents are female.

Aside from the unicorn angle, it's also a way of keeping anyone from catching feelings in a professional setting, or worse, someone grooming/manipulating one of the young, impressionable, menhera female talents. Safety is a genuine concern since this dox indicates that Fishman might have recruited Uruka when she was still a minor.
Or, if you're a bit more cynical, like a good pimp, Fishman knows better than to sample the merchandise. :smugpipi:
Were you around for Clero and Kaze? clero creeped on lia and Kaze was trying to groom so broad into sending nudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom