"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Has anyone actually found a single thing from the erina part?
With some cursory searches, Erina's opsec is solid so far.

I have no intention of digging further. I can at least take comfort in knowing that if any retard actually tries to pull something at that address (assuming it's real), it's not so far away.
Were you around for Clero and Kaze? clero creeped on lia and Kaze was trying to groom so broad into sending nudes
I started watching Phase some time afterward, so I've only heard of the incident through reps.

Last edited:

AmeSame

There is a good chance Runie is slightly older than Airi based on what she said on stream.
The way she talks about certain anime read/watched as a kid and her list of anime in general you get at least a couple of popular ones every year since the early 2000's it's quite noticeable because I have a very similiar pattern of anime to her as a kid growing up. She talks about watching/reading things such as Love Hina and the original fruits basket as a kid. I watched love hina also as a kid and it's trash but nostalgic I guess. no one is going back 10+ years to watch that shit.

without any concrete proof I would guess she is 30-35 just on the pattern of anime she lists and tells stories about.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Why the hell does Panko's mother have like five different accounts?

Topo Chico

Why the hell does Panko's mother have like five different accounts?
I only counted three, but I'd suspect based on her near fedposting she caught temp bans a couple times or she boomered it up and forgot her password. Seriously she's been anti-vax since at least 2017! That was ToS back then if I'm not mistaken and her account is public. Plus she chats shit in public group pages.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I only counted three, but I'd suspect based on her near fedposting she caught temp bans a couple times or she boomered it up and forgot her password. Seriously she's been anti-vax since at least 2017! That was ToS back then if I'm not mistaken and her account is public. Plus she chats shit in public group pages.
In addition to the three that you're probably talking about, I found a fourth with a different last name. Funnily enough, this is the one that I found Panko's account from. Unfortunately, it looks like the pictures are all private.

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
If you have ever met women in the past 15 years, and I guess that is probably a stretch for some people here. going into faux lesbian relationship status or having 'aha my one and ONLY girlfriend!' is quite common. Sure, maybe bi. But the the ones I know all have husbands or bfs. Or fuck their cats I guess.
This. Take a look at all of the Affluent White Female Liberals (AWFLs) that you're exposed to in your day to day life. Count how many of them think of themselves as bi or pan.

Of those individutals, what proportion of them are in a relationship with a man?

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
This. Take a look at all of the Affluent White Female Liberals (AWFLs) that you're exposed to in your day to day life. Count how many of them think of themselves as bi or pan.

Of those individutals, what proportion of them are in a relationship with a man?
You're going to far. Most of mine aren't all that affluent, and a lot aren't even liberal.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Without going into too much detail, is Panko's account the one with the cat-ear picture that got posted earlier as her pfp, and one of the other two pictures is of Jinx from League of Legends? Just want to make sure I actually found the right one, since her mom has at least four accounts.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
During one of the lawnmower streams she called JK Rowling a 'transphobic piece of shit'. She was talking about Percy Jackson being better than Harry Potter, I've only seen the clip so I have no idea which stream or the timestamp.
Timestamp:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We're doing this loop again, huh

NiggaJuice

Topo Chico

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Huh. Where'd you get that one from?
2023 family fb Christmas photo on Aunt's account (father's side)? -> Sister's open instagram -> Pank private instagram pfp.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The Pank is a goth weeb

She already won me over with her casual racism, but she's pretty too? Maybe there is such thing as a perfect woman.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So disappointed that she is not brown at all :smugselen:
if not @God's Strongest Mozumite would be a simp for her

Anyway, is she cosplay Persona character (I am not a Persona fag). I don't remember she played Persona game in her stream, or discuss about this game

Edit:
I am an idiot for missing the cosplay name Ruby Kurosawa mentioned in the thread. But I don't remember she discuss this game before
I fucking swear to God if I had a nickel for every phase member that cosplayed an aquors member in 2016-2018 I've had two which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice

If anyone wants a refresher the old Lia dox that I saw on the old general was her cosplaying as yohane which is from the same love live generation and I think has a video of her dancing to one of the songs as well so it felt like stars aligned but it's not that much of a stretch since Lia is an idol junkie and by extension liked LL because they are more or less still idols

So that begs the question of did the panda like idols or she just liked the anime?

NiggaJuice

With some cursory searches, Erina's opsec is solid so far.

I have no intention of digging further. I can at least take comfort in knowing that if any retard actually tries to pull something at that address (assuming it's real), it's not so far away.

I started watching Phase some time afterward, so I've only heard of the incident through reps.
I haven’t had time to run this down and develop proof, but it may another mother’s name situation. There is a physician matching the name in Quezon City, and the address is a nicer residence that might be owned by someone of that economic class. If this is the case, Filipinos often follow Spanish naming conventions, which means we don’t know which subset of her names the daughter would typically use. Arabic, followed by Spanish, names are the worst to trace because they tend to append generations worth of family names onto themselves and then use subsets of those names, often inconsistently, which is compounded by transliteration inconsistencies in the case of Arabic names. Chinese and Korean names are next worst due to transliteration inconsistencies and the tendency to adopt unofficial western names.

It’s an interesting pattern, albeit potentially just coincidental, that this dox was confused by Italian naming convention in one case, by Chinese transliteration inconsistencies and western name adoption in a second case, and potentially by a third similar case involving Spanish/Filipino naming conventions. To be clear, though, the third case and supposition of a pattern is only speculation at this point.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I checked I with the kids at Sharty, they are naturally behind where we are. On Airi they found the channel I located through the stuff Topo Chico dug through, but they also found an archive site of her cosplay as well as Flickr tags and I must apologize.

The Flickr photos have a better view of her rack and it is HUGE. Now it could be the angle, but these were uh "better" shots

And someone of course blamed Zax for the dox.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
I haven’t had time to run this down and develop proof, but it may another mother’s name situation. There is a physician matching the name in Quezon City, and the address is a nicer residence that might be owned by someone of that economic class. If this is the case, Filipinos often follow Spanish naming conventions, which means we don’t know which subset of her names the daughter would typically use. Arabic, followed by Spanish, names are the worst to trace because they tend to append generations worth of family names onto themselves and then use subsets of those names, often inconsistently, which is compounded by transliteration inconsistencies in the case of Arabic names. Chinese and Korean names are next worst due to transliteration inconsistencies and the tendency to adopt unofficial western names.

It’s an interesting pattern, albeit potentially just coincidental, that this dox was confused by Italian naming convention in one case, by Chinese transliteration inconsistencies and western name adoption in a second case, and potentially by a third similar case involving Spanish/Filipino naming conventions. To be clear, though, the third case and supposition of a pattern is only speculation at this point.
FWIW, Filipino naming convention does *not* follow Spanish naming convention. Rather, it's a hybrid of American and Spanish conventions:
(Given Name - typically Filipinos have two) + (Middle Name - Mother's Surname) + (Last Name - Father's Surname)

In daily usage, the middle name is not spelled out and instead left as an initial, in a fashion familiar to Americans, or simply left out. If born out of wedlock or adopted by a single adopter, there is no middle name, unless legitimized or acknowledged by the father in the former case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom