"I threw up over my pizza, they had to throw it away; But the pizza was cold by then, the cheese would have been hard enough, I could've rinsed the puke off"Mozumi Pichi

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I checked I with the kids at Sharty, they are naturally behind where we are. On Airi they found the channel I located through the stuff Topo Chico dug through, but they also found an archive site of her cosplay as well as Flickr tags and I must apologize.

The Flickr photos have a better view of her rack and it is HUGE. Now it could be the angle, but these were uh "better" shots
If you checked the original photos that were posted, she wore lots of outfits that de-emphsized her breasts either by having them bound or having the outfits billow out or have stuff like giant bows directly underbust. She also seemed to directly take photos via angles and poses that largely minimized them as best as she could. There was one photo in a gown that was the real tell, but from the photos that are casual you can absolutely see it.

Topo Chico

I checked I with the kids at Sharty, they are naturally behind where we are. On Airi they found the channel I located through the stuff Topo Chico dug through, but they also found an archive site of her cosplay as well as Flickr tags and I must apologize.

The Flickr photos have a better view of her rack and it is HUGE. Now it could be the angle, but these were uh "better" shots

And someone of course blamed Zax for the dox.

DAMN Those THANGS got some MILK

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
And someone of course blamed Zax for the dox.
Btw, what happened to Zax? From doing my reps, he seems to have just disappeared, despite living with Yuni at some point

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Looks like Panko's sister is based too.

Based-Pandasis.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Topo Chico

Btw, what happened to Zax? From doing my reps, he seems to have just disappeared, despite living with Yuni at some point
He now mods a niche internet forum for some gay british man dedicated to men pretending to be women online

Atlas

OK how huge we talking are we talking knight cup or not that big

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Panko: Neet until stream job. Goth. Introverted. Social anxiety. Weeb.
Pank-sis: Extrovert. In uni? Dresses modern (if a bit slooooot-y). Loves social interaction. Normie
Pank-bro: Extrovert. Working. Italian modern dress. Social. Normie.
Pank-mom: Conspiracy chad. milf tier italian. WILL tell you her opinions. Loves her family and her country.
Pank-dad: couldn't find much besides he's the breadwinner with a pretty sizeable family.
No family is perfect, but she could def have a worse family.

seenister

Holy shit I actually found out Panko's facebook account. I won't post it to respect the rules but I will tell you how I did it (you must be logged in to Facebook to see it anyways)

I was searching for mentions of "figlia" on the Pankomama account, and I found two posts: one where she was mad at a communist teacher for making her daughter sing Bella Ciao (lol) and a second one where she was asking for people to see the art that her daughter drew. It was fanart of some Italian comic, and Panko is tagged to the OP.
Her profile has only a few public posts, but I'm prety sure that it's her account, judging by the League of Legends banner and the profile picture, which she took in a gamer chair and with a guitar in the background. The pfp also matches with the pic she posted in her PL.
I looked a bit more and I also found her tagged in some pictures cosplaying as Ruby Kurosawa from Love Live.

miv9z6.jpg

mvutv2.jpg

f0ofln.jpg

tt0qml.jpg

Btw just tell me if posting this puts the website in danger, I'm just doing it becouse no one else did.

I left it at that, satisfied with the knowledge that she is very cute, if only probably a bit older than i expected (the cosplay pics are from 2017, the profile picture from 2023). And more importantly, she isn't chinese :smugrys:

EDIT: If it wasn't obvious, the leaker got Panko's name totally wrong, so that's weird
>Jinx cover photo.

Fuck it's her.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn, PonWolf. Great looks and great personality. She's going to make a great catch for some lucky guy if anyone can ever get close enough to her without scaring her off.
:holohag::hololove:

Hell, same can be said about most of these Phase girls. Tenma definitely wasn't lying.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i bet phase investors get some quality 1 on 1 time like a real idol company. let me buy 5%

Atlas

Not on, the same level as Noel, but still very nice.

Although man this really has been a massive notting Burger All we've confirmed are the phase girls are hot. And the account that originally posted on the homeland hasn't posted anything else.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

A third Love Live cosplayer has hit Phase.

(Although saying that, Yuri almost definitely has an outfit or two from the show too, let's be real here)

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
If anyone wants a refresher the old Lia dox that I saw on the old general was her cosplaying as yohane which is from the same love live generation and I think has a video of her dancing to one of the songs as well so it felt like stars aligned but it's not that much of a stretch since Lia is an idol junkie and by extension liked LL because they are more or less still idols
Wait we have Lia cosplay dox? Gonna have to find that later, hope she’s hot…
EDIT: hell yeah she’s hot
I never lost faith, the tits are amazing I knew it was just bad angles. Just gonna pray someone who got more insta stuff uploads it somewhere…

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I TOLD YOU DOUBTERS!!!
Jokes aside from the leaks I think the stuff with her dad kneecapped her education and her company ended up paying for it in exchange of being their slave. I hope she's near the end of her debt and she gets to enjoy life.

lolwatagain

Not on, the same level as Noel, but still very nice.

Although man this really has been a massive notting Burger All we've confirmed are the phase girls are hot. And the account that originally posted on the homeland hasn't posted anything else.
I wouldn't be surprised if the original leaker is disappointed in the response, unless things are on fire behind the scenes.

Unless the goal was to get @turranc to release his stash of Shiina and Airi pics, in that case it was a massive success.

Atlas

I wouldn't be surprised if the original leaker is disappointed in the response, unless things are on fire behind the scenes.

Unless the goal was to get @turranc to release his stash of Shiina and Airi pics, in that case it was a massive success.
He could also be waiting for the JP girls to debut In which case that would pretty much confirm, this was done out of Malice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom