Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Panko: Neet until stream job. Goth. Introverted. Social anxiety. Weeb.
Pank-sis: Extrovert. In uni? Dresses modern (if a bit slooooot-y). Loves social interaction. Normie
Pank-bro: Extrovert. Working. Italian modern dress. Social. Normie.
Pank-mom: Conspiracy chad. milf tier italian. WILL tell you her opinions. Loves her family and her country.
Pank-dad: couldn't find much besides he's the breadwinner with a pretty sizeable family.
No family is perfect, but she could def have a worse family.
So she's obviously the black sheep huh? Is she the youngest child?

Topo Chico

So she's obviously the black sheep huh? Is she the youngest child?
Oldest by what I can see. Brother is younger based on old family photos. Sister closer in age 2~ years between the sisters if I'm not mistaken. I didn't hunt for birthdays, however.

NiggaJuice

Any clue to what the dox might have come from? Rie having a different name from her purported and no address, Pippa having both addresses and Panko's mom instead of Panko makes it sound like a cluster fuck.

Makes me wonder if Erina's info is suspect too
There is no smoking gun. The most compelling theory to me is that it was scraped from Discord and then imperfectly pieced together. We can examine the dox itself for clues.

How was it released? A virgin account, kolibri_, posted a single message containing a pastebin on the motherland. The analysis of meaning of the name a few pages back was interesting and may yet be relevant, but any attempts to track that name have found dry holes. We can infer that kolibri_ is cautious and is either not a regular member of the motherland or did not want to be identified by his regular account. The individual also implied that this was a multi-part dox, which might be a psychological ploy, might be true, or might be part of another scheme, e.g., blackmail. The use of a pastebin is interesting since it implies he‘s been around long enough to know the common tools.

When was it released? It was released just before the JP Gen announcement, but not before the Gen 3 announcement. Was it targeted at the JP announcement, was kolibri_ away from his computer while visiting family over the holidays and missed the Gen 3 announcement, or was that just when he coincidentally finished piecing it together?

Who is and is not included? All of Gen1 EN is included, but no JPs are included, and Tenma is also absent. Neither of the first wave of invaders are included. All of Gen2 is included, except for Remi. None of the second wave of invaders are included. None of Gen3 are included. The selectivity is odd because it doesn’t seem to be based on timing or access. Gen2 is included, but the first invaders are not. You could argue that Lumi doesn’t use the official Discord much, but Dizzy does use it. The only obvious observation is that talents based in Asia seem to be omitted in a higher proportion than talents based in the west.

What oddities are in the data? Pippa has two physical addresses, Lia has two email addresses, and Rie has no physical address, while everyone else has a standard set. There is already a lot of information floating around about the named three, so the extra information is not surprising if it were pieced together from multiple sources, and Rie might have been couchsurfing in between Australia and HK with no fixed address, but this is not a consistent format like what you might see in a corporate contact list. Rie’s name is also inconsistent, as if there were confusion about transliteration and her adoption of western names. Mama Pank is substituted for her daughter, which is inexplicable. The information on Erina is giving few hits except for one Pinterest account (has anyone done a deep dive on her 4 followers and tried to backtrace into her social media from them?) and one possibly spurious hit on a physician in Quezon City. Lastly, one can bound the acquisition/assembly of the data by the information within it. Uruka’s address is her college apartment, so it did not happen before she moved there. Pippa’s address is after she moved from the address on her voter registration, so it did not happen before she made that move. Oregon has been associated with Pippa since the first dox, so that is not necessarily a recent time bound.

There is circumstantial information about Pippa’s discord being hijacked.

It looks, based on informational content, like someone either seized an account with low level access and scraped what they could or an insider with low level access scraped what he could, and pieced this together after the fact based on the fragmentary information he was able to scrape. The omissions of talents and where the data errors and data omissions lie seem to indicate he had trouble assembling the dox on overseas talents, especially in Asia. In particular, the Japanese internet is extremely impenetrable if you don’t READ Japanese, which is a tougher prospect than just speaking it. He probably coincidentally released it as soon as he had it ready and was able, since he completely omitted the JP talents and you’d think it unlikely someone who presumably can’t understand Japanese would care that much about that announcement.

The opposing theory is that he is a Japanese nationalist who intentionally omitted the JPs and put out the dox to keep the gaijin filth out, but then again, if you hear hooves in the street, it’s usually smarter to think of horses than zebras.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
DAMN Those THANGS got some MILK

You now remember that Erina got to hold those on stream:

Most remarkable thing about Airi's looks is that it's all natural. No plastic surgery like you would expect for most Korean women. Asian aging process means she'll look like that for some time yet. Not being down bad, just a genuine compliment in case someone (hi PC management) is lurking this thread.
Those can still grow you know, someone just has to save her eggs.

turranc

I don't think anyone posted the Kurui video links so before I forget about them.

Unless the goal was to get @turranc to release his stash of Shiina and Airi pics, in that case it was a massive success.
tbh Shiina's collection has barely been scratched.

Though after all the Rie stuff, I should toss in her Tinder pics too

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Though after all the Rie stuff, I should toss in her Tinder pics too

...Rie having a Tinder is the least surprising part of all of this.

Atlas

You now remember that Erina got to hold those on stream:

Most remarkable thing about Airi's looks is that it's all natural. No plastic surgery like you would expect for most Korean women. Asian aging process means she'll look like that for some time yet. Not being down bad, just a genuine compliment in case someone (hi PC management) is lurking this thread.
Those can still grow you know, someone just has to save her eggs.

Goddammit, I'm jealous of that zoomer.

lvl8

As mentioned already, this only enforces the rrat that Fishman only hires attractive women.
So this means the talents he rejected are... @Short I have bad news about your oshi.

Atlas

After everything we've seen, I'm starting to doubt. The dox on pippa is correct because it's obvious the fish only hires Asians.

seenister

Most remarkable thing about Airi's looks is that it's all natural.
Speaking about natural, I saw a vid of her in the now-locked picuki Instagram viewer without makeup and I genuinely believe she's prettier there than most of her cosplay pics. She's certainly above-average looking than your average Koreans.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Any clue to what the dox might have come from? Rie having a different name from her purported and no address, Pippa having both addresses and Panko's mom instead of Panko makes it sound like a cluster fuck.

Makes me wonder if Erina's info is suspect too
Obviously the lemon whore decided to torpedo another company.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
...Rie having a Tinder is the least surprising part of all of this.
Well you do know what the Himebitos are like. None of them are ever going to get a chance with her. They like their own kind.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Regarding Rie and her gay stuff, I think she was probably a victim of the "lesbian masterdoc" on "compulsory heterosexuality" that's been making the rounds on tiktok and elsewhere. There's a lot of women who've successfully been groomed by lesbos into thinking that because they have any kind of aversion to men at all, that ACTUALLY means that they're a lesbian and have the right to call themselves gay and please have sex with me I wanna do all I can before I hit bed death at 30
I wouldn't be surprised if she thought her minimal attraction to typical dudebro man guy and moreso to anime twinks and femboys got her believing the lies and assuming that she REALLY liked women all along, especially if she was underage and impressionable. The same thing probably happened to Lia which is why she's had breakdowns where she calls herself lesbian now and again. It's really sad to see that the LGBT community as a whole seems to just want to multiply its numbers while not letting girls form meaningful connections with the other sex, ever.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Regarding Rie and her gay stuff, I think she was probably a victim of the "lesbian masterdoc" on "compulsory heterosexuality" that's been making the rounds on tiktok and elsewhere. There's a lot of women who've successfully been groomed by lesbos into thinking that because they have any kind of aversion to men at all, that ACTUALLY means that they're a lesbian and have the right to call themselves gay and please have sex with me I wanna do all I can before I hit bed death at 30
I wouldn't be surprised if she thought her minimal attraction to typical dudebro man guy and moreso to anime twinks and femboys got her believing the lies and assuming that she REALLY liked women all along, especially if she was underage and impressionable. The same thing probably happened to Lia which is why she's had breakdowns where she calls herself lesbian now and again. It's really sad to see that the LGBT community as a whole seems to just want to multiply its numbers while not letting girls form meaningful connections with the other sex, ever.
Sources are all tumblr links. WOW sure seems like a scientific and well researched topic and totally isn't just dyke spergery or anything.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's really sad to see that the LGBT community as a whole seems to just want to multiply its numbers while not letting girls form meaningful connections with the other sex, ever.
Indoctrination and brainwashing the youth is the only way the 'LGBT community' can meaningfully 'grow' in the first place.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Sources are all tumblr links. WOW sure seems like a scientific and well researched topic and totally isn't just dyke spergery or anything.
For what it's worth, it was written by a random teen in 2018 who eventually came out as bisexual anyway several years later, but the damage has been done. There's a lotta girls out there calling themselves lesbian when they really might just have an aversion to men or no positive male influences in their lives, and I've seen a number of those girls eventually realize how much they were gaslighting themselves with it once they found the right guy.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Goddamn Panko is cute.

These reveals are really increasing the respect I have for Fishman. He's managed to fill a company full of hot and cute girls for years and there hasn't been a sexual harassment allegation yet.

The warehouse must really be his true calling and what he focuses all of his attention on.
Chemicals in the water that turn the fish gay.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom