"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Rielle checks out, LinkedIn profile seems to match what we know. Amber = Ember remains, as of posting, a rrat.

Tbh, it's not that dumb, both of them live with their parents, if someone slips up on stream, it's not an instant dox or VOD nuke, everyone can pretend that they misheard and move on with their day.

In Rie's case, a slip-up did happen once when she was streaming with her mom. Her brother's name got mentioned on stream and that part had to be scrubbed from the VOD.

How are you going to feel when Eimi's real name gets revealed to be Amy?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sakana already gave her one as part of being the official Phase art monkey. Sure it was mentioned in a stream one time.
Hey man, her sister draws too, could always use a backup.:shiinawangy:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But why? That's even dumber than some of the dumbest antis...
I'm not a flakes expert but his attention seeking behavior seems like he must have a personality disorder or something. I might be misremembering but didn't she actually let him fallow her alt too? That's too bad though, I hoped he was just a sad lil guy.
:pippasadl:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Can't go into much detail but he was actually dming Lia's IRL friends asking for personal information and in his infinite wisdom chose not to use an ALT account so everybody on staff and moderation side knew it was him immediately.
Well that's absolutely retarded of him. Sounds like he could do with a thread of his own. What's up with Lia and schizo fans?
I'm not a flakes expert but his attention seeking behavior seems like he must have a personality disorder or something. I might be misremembering but didn't she actually let him fallow her alt too? That's too bad though, I hoped he was just a sad lil guy.
If it's the alt account that went silent due to the male on stream incident basically all of her followers were Lia Likers from what I remember reading.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sakana already gave her one as part of being the official Phase art monkey. Sure it was mentioned in a stream one time.
it was an ergo tablet stand to help with her wrist pain.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That alt used to be public, she didn't make it request-only until later on. He was probably one of the earlier followers.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
A day has passed and it was like nothing happened for the doxxed (allegedly) talents. Business as usual.

I don't believe for a second that sakana had this girls trained for this scenario (and I believe even less in them actually following instructions).

I'm starting to believe we were fed false information along with some surface level stuff we already knew (that's easy to verify). to do someone else's work.

Also today of all days Pippa gets her discord account back.

:pochiidontlikeit:

(Clock me if I'm late with these conclusions, I had to take care of IRL stuff for the past couple hours)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A day has passed and it was like nothing happened for the doxxed (allegedly) talents. Business as usual.

I don't believe for a second that sakana had this girls trained for this scenario (and I believe even less in them actually following instructions).

I'm starting to believe we were fed false information along with some surface level stuff we already knew (that's easy to verify). to do someone else's work.

(Clock me if I'm late with these conclusions, I had to take care of IRL stuff for the past couple hours)
No you might be right, or half right. It might have been someone who got a database and they wanted to see if the info was legit. Now the question is if they know that we are digging here on TVA. There is some activity on Kiwi but not that much. I am 80% positive that they also did the Sharty post, so they might be holding onto the rest waiting to see if it would be "worth it" to them to post.

desudesu

The addresses and numbers might be false but 5/7 of the names are confirmed

lolwatagain

The addresses and numbers might be false but 5/7 of the names are confirmed
The addresses we didn't know might be right. Some of the public peoplefinder and white pages sites have addresses that match the names, and the possible associates tend to match described circumstances. They could still be wrong, but they can't be confirmed to be wrong.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Ash was the short version but I think posting it would go against the urgent rules

Just now scrolling back and seeing your earlier post: the Oliva tied to the paranormal page is actually linked on it. Go to the album and click the oldest image in there.
Panko's mother is/was into the paranormal shit. She's talked about it on-stream a few times.

It's the account with the BORDERS CLOSED STOP INVASION image
I love that raccoon.

Last edited:

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Well that's absolutely retarded of him. Sounds like he could do with a thread of his own. What's up with Lia and schizo fans?

If it's the alt account that went silent due to the male on stream incident basically all of her followers were Lia Likers from what I remember reading.
NotLia was public at one point so he was already following it before the lockdown.
As for the schizo fans, chat reflects the streamer I suppose. Although lately the Likers have been doing a pretty good job policing themselves. They managed to make sure Spanner didn't cause any real damage and was forced to use an ALT on a Kudoboard and delete his clip Channel.
Apologies for derailing the discussion a little bit. Wished to deconfirm Flakes as a potential suspect since he's far too chunni to have such a clean post like that and is most likely dead.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

fella this phase, home of 2 time doxee pippa and kiwi favorite. the training is "dont acknowledge it".

they also might not know the dox is out.

niggaphil

Pretty sure Fishman and the management make sure the talents do not response to those dox information, or shitpost in the twitter. If they admit the dox was true in announcement, they will receive more unnecessary harassment Julay Phone call, or pizza delivery to their home

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
With any luck, those are company phones instead of personal.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
fella this phase, home of 2 time doxee pippa and kiwi favorite. the training is "dont acknowledge it".

they also might not know the dox is out.
Tenma is the only one recently to somewhat mention hers, and that was a long time after the account and pics were posted on /vt/.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
He's been banned and shunned by the Likers for being caught stalking Lia and her IRL friends that have nothing to do with Vubing or the internet in general.
After he was caught he began to anti really hard on /lia/ and suicide baiting a ton on Twitter. A lot of the Likers assumed he finally killed himself because this was his last tweet and has not said a peep since.

Can't go into much detail but he was actually dming Lia's IRL friends asking for personal information and in his infinite wisdom chose not to use an ALT account so everybody on staff and moderation side knew it was him immediately.
What the hell? I was wondering why I haven't seen Flakes in chat for what seems like forever. I figured he changed his name or something.
Flakes, if you haven't killed yourself already and are reading this, you should be ashamed for saying that kind of stuff about Lia. You know damn well how sensitive she is about these sorts of things and doesn't need someone's suicide on her conscious, even the death of a sperg like you. I am disgusted I ever "uuuuuu" posted alongside you.

Spanner, Flakes...am I seriously the sanest Liacon?

desudesu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom