"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Huh. Would California be more anti-gun or anti-discrimination?
yeah, one of the more restrictive states besides urban hellholes like NYC or Jersey afaik, they have all sorts of silly laws based more on descriptions than function but thats a political sperg not worth getting into, just look up California Compliant guns compared to the rest of the states

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
1704750762436.gif

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Last edited by a moderator:

Short

God Damn the Sun
This is the best thing that could happen for Phase in this current situation, because these people will spam their "findings" everywhere they can and the pool of information future bad actors find will just be drowned out by this shit.

image.png
Chase truly is Pippa's top guy, always there when she needs him!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
It has hit Sharty
The link preview puts some of the information on full display. Perhaps switch to an archive link or something, not sure how close this skirts @The Proctor's wishes to not have any of it posted directly on the forum.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The link preview puts some of the information on full display. Perhaps switch to an archive link or something, not sure how close this skirts @The Proctor's wishes to not have any of it posted directly on the forum.
I edited the hyperlink, however I suppose if need I can delete it entirely from the post

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Topo Chico

Huh. Would California be more anti-gun or anti-discrimination?
They’re more anti gun. Reno May on YouTube has some good videos on the process to a) buy a gun (waiting periods and various restrictions including a test) and b) actually getting a ccw. Presently there’s a big ol court case in the 9th circuit about it as California wants to not only circumvent the Bruen decision but also seemingly McDonald with how sweeping the new restrictions are. It’s all in flux right now. Very interesting stuff. Fun fact, they require background checks to buy ammo now as of a few years or so ago lol (unless you have your curious and relics ffl). The state gov. HATES guns.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
She recently talked about on stream she took her kid cousin to a parent/teacher conference because their parents don't speak English. And the conference was at the school that she herself attended Middle School. So at this point I doubt the visa story and more buy into the "Paid for Schooling" story.
I would think if it was a company paid her tuition situation she'd be more sure about when she can leave. In her new years stream she said she might be able to quit this year or next year depending on her luck.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the leak came and went. here's hoping part 2 leads to more "phase girls are damn sexy"

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
the leak came and went. here's hoping part 2 leads to more "phase girls are damn sexy"
I am a bit concerned that at the same time we're also seeing a bunch of spam bots showing up in multiple girls' streams doing N towers. Nothing that they couldn't handle, but it seems like someone is trying to cause trouble on multiple fronts.

AlphaConvict

Using holehe, Panko's mail is associated to an OLIVA. So maybe the info in the dox is just a typo and she really was who we thought she was.

desudesu

I feel like if it was panko it would have been nuked by now. Last time something appeared she was very quick to delete it and that was just an old SoundCloud account

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
I didn't see the fallout of him getting banned but I don't think it'd be in character for Flakes. He's fucking weird in the sense that he'd pitybait and cry about being depressed all the time (and also had that arc where Henri was trying to bum him?), but he never seemed malicious.
He's been banned and shunned by the Likers for being caught stalking Lia and her IRL friends that have nothing to do with Vubing or the internet in general.
After he was caught he began to anti really hard on /lia/ and suicide baiting a ton on Twitter. A lot of the Likers assumed he finally killed himself because this was his last tweet and has not said a peep since.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sorry if you read it that way, I'm telling them that you put in the work to get it yourself. All I did was point out something you missed and saved you the trouble of going around through her socials.

Shiina might be the person I've got the most pictures out of total (excluding an indie who was on television). But unless someone cares enough to put in the work then I'll keep them private.
It wasn't me, it was more so others that misinterpreted your words. And I appreciate it!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
He's been banned and shunned by the Likers for being caught stalking Lia and her IRL friends that have nothing to do with Vubing or the internet in general.
After he was caught he began to anti really hard on /lia/ and suicide baiting a ton on Twitter. A lot of the Likers assumed he finally killed himself because this was his last tweet and has not said a peep since.

And to think, some here defended Flakes when Henri was grooming him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

What a Freudian slip!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom