"IRyS is not in pain. She's in - pleasure"Hakos Baelz

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I only found it through Yandex, where she reused her minecraft account and just changed the name. But this was 18 months ago and has long left the caches.
Looks like the most I did here was tease it a month ago.

Rie wasn't too hard, but sending her info to superduper was a mistake.
Can confirm he sent me this info and a bit more months back

He was concerned about how much private info could be found through it so he elected not to post it and I agreed and decided to keep it under wraps myself

Did the super Rie dox really come from you? Dang super that's cold

God's Strongest Dragoon

Not sure if Proctor wants it posted here, but I posted an archive of Uruka's (potential) meat facebook over on KF (top of 7682). There's a picture of her dog, but I'm not an Urufugang member, so I haven't seen Urudog.
Yeah, that's the dog. Just double checked by looking at her member posts.

lolwatagain

I also don't imagine that she would be the one to make the discovery I could be wrong I'm not the worlds biggest airi head but she never struck me as some one to fuck with /vt or kf
I doubt she's lurking here too. Hampter might be, but it's probably a manager lurking to see if anyone needs to be tardwrangled.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>Be nefarious hacker doxxmaxxer
>Find out personal info on phase members
>DUMP info on KF
>Kiwis and ex-kiwis take to excavating every crumb of the info they can find and repost it on their sites
>Profit

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Can someone on the more tech side of things explain the reason why Airi stayed at one company for so long with a UC degree? I'm not sure if they taught this back then, but schools nowadays tell you to leave and find a new job after 2 or so years. Also, if Google is to be believed, UCSD has a really good CS program, so I can't imagine why she should stick to one company like this without outside factors keeping her there. The economics on this are pretty clear cut as staying for more than 2 years decreases your earnings by 50% over one's lifetime. I'm completely ignorant on the CS side of things, so can someone more familiar with that side explain to me if she's making enough to compensate for this, or is employment that cutthroat?

niggaphil

More spitballing here, the post was made right before 6 AM Pacific Standard time. Anywhere in the Americans that is an unusual time to post something like that. I suppose its Sunday so its not too early on the East coast. But that would be 10 PM in the SEA. Might be nothing but if I have learned one thing is always suspect the SEA first
It begs the question: How many SEAYamanbas actually watch pcg, or browse Kiwifarms/TVA....?

The SEAYamanbas that I knew only interested in Holo vs Niji Wars, but most of them did not aware the existence of Phase Connect. Even in Taiwan, I thought nobody knew it until the AkioAir incident

Heck, even our majority members Larping like SEAYamanbas without SEAYamanbas. In the Kiwifarm multimedia thread, there are only few SEAYamanbas there. I don't think they want to risk their acc/irl information being exposed by posting unnecessary dox in kiwifarm.

Even if SEAYamanbas having hate boners against the Phase Connect, I dont think their dox level would this be advanced enough, they are probably just like Chase failed level of doxing

Topo Chico

Can someone on the more tech side of things explain the reason why Airi stayed at one company for so long with a UC degree? I'm not sure if they taught this back then, but schools nowadays tell you to leave and find a new job after 2 or so years. Also, if Google is to be believed, UCSD has a really good CS program, so I can't imagine why she should stick to one company like this without outside factors keeping her there. The economics on this are pretty clear cut as staying for more than 2 years decreases your earnings by 50% over their lifetime. I'm completely ignorant on the CS side of things, so can someone more familiar with that side explain to me if she's making enough to compensate for this, or is employment that cutthroat?
You're not considering she may have got a work visa via the company she is working at. There may be familial ties there too. Or potential contractual obligations either legal or cultural. This reads more Asian immigrant thing to me than CS thing.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Can someone on the more tech side of things explain the reason why Airi stayed at one company for so long with a UC degree? I'm not sure if they taught this back then, but schools nowadays tell you to leave and find a new job after 2 or so years. Also, if Google is to be believed, UCSD has a really good CS program, so I can't imagine why she should stick to one company like this without outside factors keeping her there. The economics on this are pretty clear cut as staying for more than 2 years decreases your earnings by 50% over their lifetime. I'm completely ignorant on the CS side of things, so can someone more familiar with that side explain to me if she's making enough to compensate for this, or is employment that cutthroat?
I feel like it has to be Visa related, and needs to stay until she can get citizenship. Wether its her own or maybe the company being a SK company offered to help with a family members Visa.

lolwatagain

Can someone on the more tech side of things explain the reason why Airi stayed at one company for so long with a UC degree? I'm not sure if they taught this back then, but schools nowadays tell you to leave and find a new job after 2 or so years. Also, if Google is to be believed, UCSD has a really good CS program, so I can't imagine why she should stick to one company like this without outside factors keeping her there. The economics on this are pretty clear cut as staying for more than 2 years decreases your earnings by 50% over one's lifetime. I'm completely ignorant on the CS side of things, so can someone more familiar with that side explain to me if she's making enough to compensate for this, or is employment that cutthroat?
Please understand that unless their school ranking actually depends on graduates getting employment or earning more money, the career centers at UC Schools are useless garbage.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
How many SEAYamanbas actually watch pcg, or browse Kiwifarms/TVA....?
/vt/ has seen tons of Phase related spam over its lifetime so far with out of context retarded shit.
Most of it involving Pippa and Lumi but has recently expanded to others like Lia and Hime.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I feel like if this was solely schizo related it would more likely be one of the girls than like five of them and there would be a lot more gloating

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

famous artist pipkun

watch. theyre grouped by hotness. all the girls in the first batch are actually hot....

Amoeba

awawawawawa
I don't know much about Italy, but the leaked Panko name is odd. Olivia isn't used as a surname there, from what I could find, but the leaker put it in as if it were hers.
If italians names work like spanish names do, it's likely that those are actually her two forenames, so they didn't post any of her last names.
My theory is that the leaker copypasted the name from a database, didn't check if they actually copied a last name and didn't do any investigation themselves, since I could find that mistake so easily.
Also Olivia IS used as a surname in SEA, so the leaker could be from there, thinking its also used like that in Italy, but I'm not sure

niggaphil

You're not considering she may have got a work visa via the company she is working at. There may be familial ties there too. Or potential contractual obligations either legal or cultural. This reads more Asian immigrant thing to me than CS thing.
I feel like it has to be Visa related, and needs to stay until she can get citizenship. Wether its her own or maybe the company being a SK company offered to help with a family members Visa.
Just a quick info that how bitchy to get a green card via work visa in USA, dont even get me into explaining the green card based on lottery system:

lolwatagain

Just a quick info that how bitchy to get a green card via work visa in USA, dont even get me into explaining the green card based on lottery system:

Clearly the best way to get a Green Card is by marriage.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Has anyone tried checking if the account name "kolibri_" is some kind of gay cipher, or an anagram or something? You never know with autists on the Internet nowadays.

famous artist pipkun

I'd think it's more about potential issues from knowing their phone, address, and place of work
"nooooo im gonna get flowers, and chocolate and love letters for valentines"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Clearly the best way to get a Green Card is by marriage.
She obviously married her work. Imagine the prenup she had to sign

watch. theyre grouped by hotness. all the girls in the first batch are actually hot....
But Ember exists and Dizzy is pretty cute too

>have a power nap
>this shit happens

Wew lad. Does Airi at least have big tits like everyone says? Are Airiheads satisfied now? lol
Decent sized but look smaller than Dizzys. I doubt that con story was true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom