"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Yeah all the arrows that we currently have seems to point to it as more of an espionage than any others because it was too deliberate and is clearly posted with malicious intent in mind
I'm leaning towards some kind of data breach but it's anyone's guess how.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Given that the supposed airi account got privated and the girls browse these kinds of sites then at least they know they are getting breached/leaked as of this moment

turranc

Shiina is a maybe as it has the possibility to be wrong as the osint websites sometimes give false positives
No avoiding it at this point, here's a tweet of her face that Shirara made.

lolwatagain

It's purposely generic, it's both a crypto currency token or whatever and a niche gun as well as other shit. Good name choice by them.
They posted it, and then fucked off right away. If they post a part 2, I doubt it will be on the same account.

Whoever this is, they are not fucking retarded. They are undoubtedly a shithead, but not retarded.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I only found it through Yandex, where she reused her minecraft account and just changed the name. But this was 18 months ago and has long left the caches.
Looks like the most I did here was tease it a month ago.
this checks out. 2nd result for chisakaairi minecraft.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I believe the rat that an insider leaked this. Way too much stuff lines up. Rat time, but phase could have picked up the leaker from the new round of hires. When companies expand, it's easy for bad actors to get through. If I were Fishman, I would start an internal investigation immediately.

Last edited:

lolwatagain

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I hope to God Wemi isn't targeted! I can't imagine she'd handle the stress of that very well as she has social anxiety, so imagine if her address leaks and some GFE addled schizo tries to visit her! I honestly think out of everyone in Phase, doxing Wemi would probably hurt her the most out of everyone. I really hope it doesn't come to this as she has pretty good opsec and this would be a very unfortunate way for her to end up doxed.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They posted it, and then fucked off right away. If they post a part 2, I doubt it will be on the same account.

Whoever this is, they are not fucking retarded. They are undoubtedly a shithead, but not retarded.
Fuck man, they might not even post Part 2 on the farms at that rate

I hope to God Wemi isn't targeted! I can't imagine she'd handle the stress of that very well as she has social anxiety, so imagine if her address leaks and some GFE addled schizo tries to visit her! I honestly think out of everyone in Phase, doxing Wemi would probably hurt her the most out of everyone. I really hope it doesn't come to this as she has pretty good opsec and this would be a very unfortunate way for her to end up doxed.
I fucking forgot that she wasn't (sorry Remi fans). So we had all of JP, Invaders and one of the first two gens ommitted. Strange

famous artist pipkun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If we're going full rrat-mode (and why wouldn't we, it's not like we have substantial evidence to go on), Pippa mentioned being scammed out of around $2000 during her New Years' stream by someone she "thought was a friend", but went shy on elaborating. Wonder if there's a new Phase Enemy we don't know about who might have a motive.

Also @superduper, posting shit like that is a great way to put a target on her back, for fuck's sake.

famous artist pipkun

Nope no photo of Erina, Panko, but Shiina is a maybe as it has the possibility to be wrong as the osint websites sometimes give false positives, Uruka is circumstantial, Pippa is 10 years old or better ect.
the facebook account linked by intellius is wrong based on the hot shiina pic. name still brings up the emt sister

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
it can still be extreme filters and makeup
Yeah the eyes looked enhanced, either by the filters or the glasses themselves

Panko has jet black hair, what if she's secretly Chinese too! Oh my god

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
That sounds bullshit, as Airi and uruka not the main driving forces for phase connect (yet).

If i am corpo, i would dox Pippa, tenma, and shiina phone number and address first. I am sure pippa and tenma has a lot of antis in twitter, and would like to harrass them by delivering pizza (not sure about shiina anti though)
As far as for who to dox or how to cause problems. If I was looking to cause damage I would probably go for the more menhera ones that are more likely able to freak out about this. I wonder if the new wave's names are on that document. Do you want to fuck with the company? Create internal trust issues by doxxing the new talents. If the leak was done through Pippa's Discord this will also give her a good chunk of anxiety. Pippa has mentioned many times before that she doesnt want to be the reason why the other girls get harassed and fucked over and its basically what caused her to back out and basically not collab with anyone for a while almost a year ago. The Airi one is a bit worrying because finding out where she works at might cause issues for her especially from parasocial fans that have a hate boner (understandable) for her company.

Didn't the AkioAir fag want to get a girl to audition to Phase to see if he could then learn shit about them? In that case maybe the same could be done with a manager.

But yeah it might be that the Discord thing was the main issue and in discord it is possible that there was some Google Docs type document that keeps the girls information and updates every time shit changes.

No avoiding it at this point, here's a tweet of her face that Shirara made.
Always the fucking "immersion break" retarded shit. There you go girls. Even if you are a 1 view. Don't post your face on Twitter.

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

the facebook account linked by intellius is wrong based on the hot shiina pic. name still brings up the emt sister
Shiina might have gone by multiple first names, variations of the J word I cant say here. Check for a "b" middle initial going off the shit provided off the drive by doxer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Uruka and Airi's Twitch accounts were recently banned for "fraud" too. That could also imply suspicious activity, like being accessed from unknown foreign IPs.

famous artist pipkun

Shiina might have gone by multiple first names, variations of the J word I cant say here. Check for a "b" middle initial going off the shit provided off the drive by doxer.
i just put the name into intelius. there multiple matches with different spellings but they have similar relationships with the sister or mom. how many chinese women live in pr?

As far as for who to dox or how to cause problems. If I was looking to cause damage I would probably go for the more menhera ones that are more likely able to freak out about this. I wonder if the new wave's names are on that document. Do you want to fuck with the company? Create internal trust issues by doxxing the new talents. If the leak was done through Pippa's Discord this will also give her a good chunk of anxiety. Pippa has mentioned many times before that she doesnt want to be the reason why the other girls get harassed and fucked over and its basically what caused her to back out and basically not collab with anyone for a while almost a year ago. The Airi one is a bit worrying because finding out where she works at might cause issues for her especially from parasocial fans that have a hate boner (understandable) for her company.

Didn't the AkioAir fag want to get a girl to audition to Phase to see if he could then learn shit about them? In that case maybe the same could be done with a manager.

But yeah it might be that the Discord thing was the main issue and in discord it is possible that there was some Google Docs type document that keeps the girls information and updates every time shit changes.
i take nulls approach of it doesnt matter whos ddosing you, only that its mitigated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom