"So, I'm able to send an AK-47 as a present to every Hololive member. This way, I think it would make things fair"Shishiro Botan superchatter

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Close enough.

The filters always ruin these images. Girl, you're pretty, maybe even beautiful. But stop pretending you're a perfect porcelain doll that looks like a character in a latest-generation GPU promotional video. Why do women do this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The filters always ruin these images. Girl, you're pretty, maybe even beautiful. But stop pretending you're a perfect porcelain doll that looks like a character in a latest-generation GPU promotional video. Why do women do this?
you're asking a woman, a terminally online woman at that, to have actual self-esteem

you do realize that can often be a losing battle even when its a regular woman

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Close enough.

Proctor edit: Nano reached out to me and confirmed that these pictures were of her as a minor. They have been removed. Please do not repost them on this website, thank you.
Is that Nano? I thought she was supposed to be fatter.
:architect:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And dirtier.
The whole "no bathing" shit does not fit with this image of this chick.
Still would not, I can SMELL the fucking menhera in her eyes alone.

httn

Hag enthusiast
That is Nano. I wasn't able to find any recent non-selfie pictures before the facebook got nuked. But all the pre-covid ones she appeared fairly normal.
The facebook has been deleted but steps where:
  • People search the name & address provided
  • check other names at the address gave her mothers details
  • mother is listed as an owner for an equestrian center and thoroughbred horse breeder.
  • facebook page for this business has some older pics of nano but her account was not tagged in any of these.
  • They do tag one of their current riders accounts in recent pics so went there and searched her friends list which lead to Nano's account.
And the picture that sealed it:

A

Proctor edit: Nano reached out to me and confirmed that these pictures were of her as a minor. They have been removed. Please do not repost them on this website, thank you.

Attachments

• 1705773268295.png
    1705773268295.png
    499 KB · Views: 61

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Close enough.

The pictures are drowned under the Woman filter, but she's cute.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah the rrats about her being Asian, Canadian and poor were all so very wrong. So impressively wrong even.

It's quite the mansion her Mom has. Her and Lia living it up

White woman

Edit: Shieeeeet come to think of it she don't look retarded either. She looks like a woman from the Midwest shieeeet

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Close enough.

Now we know the real reason why Yuri got booted from phase. There were too many white women for Sakana.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

God's Strongest Dragoon

That is Nano. I wasn't able to find any recent non-selfie pictures before the facebook got nuked. But all the pre-covid ones she appeared fairly normal.
The facebook has been deleted but steps where:
  • People search the name & address provided
  • check other names at the address gave her mothers details
  • mother is listed as an owner for an equestrian center and thoroughbred horse breeder.
  • facebook page for this business has some older pics of nano but her account was not tagged in any of these.
  • They do tag one of their current riders accounts in recent pics so went there and searched her friends list which lead to Nano's account.

And the picture that sealed it:
View attachment 61823

A

She looks like a typical low self-esteem girl that's desperate for the affirmation from others. The horse picture worries me greatly as horse girls are inherently mentally broken. It's a telltale sign of stage 2 menhera woman.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Close enough.
Proctor edit: These images are confirmed by Nano to have been from when she was underage, and I have removed them as a result. Please do not repost them on this website, thank you.
Nevermind that's Nano. Matches that image they showed in the homeland.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>POV: You're a femoid with menhera
>Potato-growing mick approaches you
>Puts his pale spider hand on your shoulder
>He reeks of bird shit
>"Girl, you're pretty, maybe even beautiful"
>Wdyd?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I would say would but having seen hundreds of white girls like that I just know I would be number 759 on that list and I don't want aids. She is probably the Genghis Khan of Kansas, except in reverse.

Its like you just want to ride a horse but then you get downsold a white woman. Thats the Midwestern way really.

But yeah would, why not

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>POV: You're a femoid with menhera
>Potato-growing mick approaches you
>Puts his pale spider hand on your shoulder
>He reeks of bird shit
>"Girl, you're pretty, maybe even beautiful"
>Wdyd?
Pls be nice, she is probably prettier than half the women in his shitty island

Anon777

I had to do a double take when I saw the photos of Panko without her makeup and filters. She looks like a completely different person and 10 years older

Atlas

Empty thirstposting
Close enough.

would

Edit: Yamanba fuck you mean "empty thirst posting" I never said what I would do. Get your minds out of the gutter.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hmmmmm. yuri is a cutie

but her body pics made her look short and squat

turranc

her body pics made her look short and squat
Taking a peak at this pic, that coach carryall is listed a little over 9", lets just say 24cm. 6 of those puts her around 144cm tall.
Girl, you're pretty, maybe even beautiful.
Her features are below average and she doesn't put much work into her appearance. If she wasn't stacked then no one would give her a second look.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Taking a peak at this pic, that coach carryall is listed a little over 9", lets just say 24cm. 6 of those puts her around 144cm tall.

Her features are below average and she doesn't put much work into her appearance. If she wasn't stacked then no one would give her a second look.
theres the frumpy proof. my artist eyes knew it from the maid picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom