"How long would it take me to kill a five-year-old?"Randon Neuring

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The more this sort of info on Panko comes out, the more it makes sense how aggro she gets when she's called brown, a PoC, not white, etc.

I like this current Panko meta.
:smugina:

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Spanner was also on the Yuni discord and tried to smear Charlotte.
He was in dozens of discords doing the same thing. When everything came out a lot of people flocked to Charlotte's Discord and started sharing stories about him and everybody realized that he was basically copying and pasting his story to everybody to try and rally literally hundreds of people against her all at once. He even tried this in the Capippalist and Kirsche Discord, don't know exactly what they said but they weren't having it and told him to basically piss off and cry somewhere else.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Amoeba

awawawawawa
There is a comment where she said to a friend something along the lines of "you are a leftist, I would never be a leftist", so I think you guys are right about her political orientation lol

NiggaJuice

Didn't Henri, Chase and Krampus all three come from Pippa? Spanner was also on the Yuni discord and tried to smear Charlotte.
Though you could argue it's Pippa who attracts the turbo schizos. She's also got a bunch of gachikois in the fancord. I don't know much about the rest

>stalk people on the internet as a dayjob
>get home
>dox vtubers as a hobby
I have respect for him but I fear him too

oh I remember something about this, they can detect and convert the vibrations caused by soundwaves on light objects in the same room as someone talking, right?
Thought they needed a high performance camera for it, though.
You’d need a camera with high pixel resolution, low noise floor, and a very high frame rate. That kind of gear would almost certainly need to be custom made. You also need a robust statistical model of the (probably) Brownian motion of random air currents to be able to subtract out the background noise. It would be difficult to get to work outside of highly controlled test conditions. Putting a laser on a window and extracting vibrational patterns is much easier. At least the equipment for that is COTS.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
You’d need a camera with high pixel resolution, low noise floor, and a very high frame rate. That kind of gear would almost certainly need to be custom made. You also need a robust statistical model of the (probably) Brownian motion of random air currents to be able to subtract out the background noise. It would be difficult to get to work outside of highly controlled test conditions. Putting a laser on a window and extracting vibrational patterns is much easier. At least the equipment for that is COTS.
JESUS NIGGA, STOP GLOWING!!!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There is a comment where she said to a friend something along the lines of "you are a leftist, I would never be a leftist", so I think you guys are right about her political orientation lol
Y'all thought pippa was the "based rightoid chuuba" but it was panko all along.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think I need to petition for a "possible Fed" react

Anon777

I remembered panko streamed a game where the name of an npc was the same as her last name. She mentioned that it was a meme Italian name and that nobody would actually have it as a last name

desudesu

I remembered panko streamed a game where the name of an npc was the same as her last name. She mentioned that it was a meme Italian name and that nobody would actually have it as a last name
That was vampire survivor

Atlas

Nigga, you are fucking luminescent. Somebody's gonna hit you with their car if you're not careful.

diethylether

bird molecule
Actually yeah, now that you mention it, I remember it was a laser, not a camera.
You don't own one of those, right? :smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Are you thinking of this?

timestamp 15m

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I think I need to petition for a "possible Fed" react
Easy, use art of Officer Subaru and call it a "Fedpost" react
1705663705756.png

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I bet you can smooth over the need to model the air currents with AI. Don't have to explain why it works when you just feed it into the ML black box.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Militante

I bet you can smooth over the need to model the air currents with AI. Don't have to explain why it works when you just feed it into the ML black box.
The goal is to take the exact specifications of the noise and subtract it part by part so that anything else that the camera picks up can be attributed to the speakers in the room. Using an AI to blindly smooth over it defeats the point of extracting a useful signal from the motion.

There's also other sources of air currents to account for like vents, air purifiers, or oscillating fans that cause large motions.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I remember it being a video recording but cant find the article anymore. remember a study or white paper being posted in 2010, or 2011.

httn

Hag enthusiast
I didn't see her IRL pics, how close is she?
Close enough.

Proctor edit: Nano reached out to me and confirmed that these pictures were of her as a minor. They have been removed. Please do not repost them on this website, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom