"I literally cannot get any gayer, holy shit"Kureiji Ollie

Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

seenister

Nigga, are you working for some federal agency or what? Asking seriously.
If he isn't, I hope no one scouts him. His kind of autism will weaponise the glowies to insane levels.

Also, I don't know if people have mentioned this or not but there was an attempted hard dox 'last year' in /pcg/. I checked the pastebin and it's still up. (I remember reporting it before but it seems that didn't work. It has 144 views currently) Not posting it for obvious reasons of course. I assumed last year's dox was mainly staff dox, which seems to be the case since it doxxed Muumi and Fish, but I just realized that Airi's dox was also there. Of course, I was skeptical of it being real. I didn't try to confirm it either since again, I'm no doxfag lol. There are still several names that are NOT present in the recent dox so I'm simply waiting if part 3 ever comes out since I'm not sure if it's the same guy doing it. In terms of writing style, the recent dox is far more organized but that doesn't prove anything the doxxer can deliberately do that to hide his tracks.

The similarities: Airi's address is the same.
The differences: Airi's number is different. Muumi's email and phone number are different. What makes Muumi's number interesting is that if you change 3 numbers of her phone number, it would have been the same.

Now, it would be extremely alarming if these two doxes were done by two different individuals. That would mean there's an actual data breach in Phase for a certain amount of time and staff didn't know about it till it was posted on the farms.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If he isn't, I hope no one scouts him. His kind of autism will weaponise the glowies to insane levels.

Also, I don't know if people have mentioned this or not but there was an attempted hard dox 'last year' in /pcg/. I checked the pastebin and it's still up. (I remember reporting it before but it seems that didn't work. It has 144 views currently) Not posting it for obvious reasons of course. I assumed last year's dox was mainly staff dox, which seems to be the case since it doxxed Muumi and Fish, but I just realized that Airi's dox was also there. Of course, I was skeptical of it being real. I didn't try to confirm it either since again, I'm no doxfag lol. There are still several names that are NOT present in the recent dox so I'm simply waiting if part 3 ever comes out since I'm not sure if it's the same guy doing it. In terms of writing style, the recent dox is far more organized but that doesn't prove anything the doxxer can deliberately do that to hide his tracks.

The similarities: Airi's address is the same.
The differences: Airi's number is different. Muumi's email and phone number are different. What makes Muumi's number interesting is that if you change 3 numbers of her phone number, it would have been the same.

Now, it would be extremely alarming if these two doxes were done by two different individuals. That would mean there's an actual data breach in Phase for a certain amount of time and staff didn't know about it till it was posted on the farms.
Could be from the same place which is causing them to format it and get some of the info wrong. I took a look at it and it is a real mess. There are 4 unaccounted for names in the 2023 dox with reference to a bunch of lines that didn't make it. So it might have been the original complete form.

Of the four names, two share the same last name so I'm guessing family members and associates are included.

...(Dizzy?)

Wait... I could be reading it wrong and the two names are the same person. One is Anglicanized while the other is Chinese

Edit: the same Address is listed for Sakana and the other Chinese name but just out of order

🤔

Last edited:

seenister

Edit: the same Address is listed for Sakana and the other Chinese name but just out of order

🤔
Yeah, I was trying to wrap my head around that one. It seems like he/she is family.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
While we wait for further developments on this topic, a post on the motherland has become an inspiration. This is a concept that I will work over the next few days. Can we create a sonic fingerprint of Uruka’s viola technique and use it to independently verify the dox?

Notes created by a musical instrument are vibrations in the form of a fundamental frequency waveform and a series of harmonics that can be analyzed by using frequency spectrums. The type of instrument and the technique used to play it cause subtle modifications to the shapes of the frequency spectrum for a given note. There are three obvious pieces of the spectrum to examine. The first is the attack, which is the first part of the note when the waves are excited. The second is the decay, which is how the waves are damped and relax back to their unexcited state. The third is the harmonic proportion, which is the magnitude of the harmonic waves compared to the fundamental frequency.

Viola Acoustics

View attachment 61695

There is some baseline data on viola acoustics to use as a reference, as seen in the link provided plus the image of harmonic proportions taken from a second reference. We’ll know if what we get makes sense.

There is a fourth pattern to examine, which is the timing of the individual notes against the nominal beats per measure of the time signature.

The viola is a complex instrument to play with at least two dozen different bowing techniques, from detache to spiccato, and requiring precise finger technique. Variation in the bowing technique should impact the attack the most, though there will also be some impact on decay. Finger technique should impact decay considerably, especially if fingers are used to provide vibrato.

These two videos of viola playing were posted on the motherland. Unfortunately, the viola is lost in the midrange noise from the other instruments and is impossible to extract. However, what you see in the videos is a fairly aggressive bowing technique and a unique spastic finger movement to apply vibrato. Hopefully, that will provide enough modulation to create a unique acoustic fingerprint. We just need a good sample.

Dox Sample #1
Dox Sample #2

Further searching yields this video, which in the third movement provides a solo with heavy vibrato and in the fourth movement provides a solo with rapid bowing and no vibrato. This should be sufficient to examine the attack, decay, and harmonic proportions under two separate styles of playing. We can also look for patterns in timing in both a slow and fast piece.

Dox Sample #3

As an aside she’s quite good. Watch her play with her eyes closed with an expression of pure joy in the fourth movement.

Uruka has done several viola streams. I selected one with several different pieces of interest. There are two vibrato heavy pieces at approximately 25:00 and 54:00, and an uptempo piece at 1:10:00.

Uruka Sample

There are potential problems in making this comparison. There is background music, though the viola is prominent and can probably be extracted. Uruka turned on an effect which is going to skew the frequency spectrum. We don’t know how the viola is miked in any of these cases. We don’t know the microphone response curves, where relative to the rejection lobes the instrument is positioned, input levels, or any of that. Unfortunately, all of the samples are like this. We’ll have to hope it is miked well enough in all of the samples such that the contributions from those factors are not significant.

We also need a control group of known different violists to confirm that any acoustic fingerprint we can find is different from other violists. I found a set of different viola solos by various musicians that should cover various playing styles and recording setups.

Control Sample #1
Control Sample #2
Control Sample #3
Control Sample #4

Now that we have a data set for our analysis we can do a few things.

We can extract sequences of notes and align them against click tracks corresponding to the time signatures of the pieces. Do the dox sample and the Uruka sample show consistencies in timing? Are they both consistently early or late by the same amount compared to the click tracks? Do they have rushed or delayed notes under similar circumstances?

We can extract individual notes from the samples and run them through a fast Fourier transform to generate frequency spectra. We can compare differences in the shapes of the spectra among the controls, the dox, and the Uruka sample to try to identify telltale similarities. Enough similarities in common between the dox and Uruka sample but missing from the controls will serve as a fingerprint to confirm the dox and Uruka playing styles are identical.

We already have independent confirmation that the dox is accurate because of Urudog and other corroborations. This will be more of a validation of the method. Will it work? Let’s find out.
In a better world Uruka would ask you to provide the sample for an entirely new type of popsicle just based on this post alone

Koronesuki

X-Potato
In a better world Uruka would ask you to provide the sample for an entirely new type of popsicle just based on this post alone
The only thing she's likely to ask for after seeing that post is a restraining order.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
DARPA can figure out what you said in an audioless video recording by analyzing the plants in the room you're in.

Last edited:

niggaphil

seenister

So, I tried my luck on doing my own digging and found out I suck at this lmao. The best I got after digging for hours with Muumi's dox information was her parents' names. Then I tried searching for it on Facebook using her parents' Romanized name and their Hangul name and still found nothing. Learned some stuff while doing it though so I guess it was worth it? lol

Autism is indeed a spectrum and my autism wasn't built for this. I think God knew I would be too powerful if I were given the talent of profiling niggas.

throwaway37

So, I tried my luck on doing my own digging and found out I suck at this lmao. The best I got after digging for hours with Muumi's dox information was her parents' names. Then I tried searching for it on Facebook using her parents' Romanized name and their Hangul name and still found nothing. Learned some stuff while doing it though so I guess it was worth it? lol

Autism is indeed a spectrum and my autism wasn't built for this. I think God knew I would be too powerful if I were given the talent of profiling niggas.
Why would anyone even care about doxxing Muumi. That's like doxxing your butcher or mailman.

seenister

Why would anyone even care about doxxing Muumi. That's like doxxing your butcher or mailman.
Bro, the doxxer literally doxxed Rezuul for some fucking reason. I don't think asking "why" would even matter at this point lol.

Bronze

At least she's a woman and someone important for phase. Some might be interested and doxxer can say "I have info on important people Im so dangerous etc". They put info of Intern-kun. INTERN-KUN.

seenister

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Shoot, I spent a hour trying to figure out the second "main" entry from the og pastebin. I guess we know Sakana, Muumi and Airi's name because I have nothing on who that could be.

The other entries didn't help either. Like the one name shows a ton of Africans and the other a ton of Koreans

seenister

Like the one name shows a ton of Africans and the other a ton of Koreans
Real. Tried the 'african' before my Muumi search but it was really hard not knowing who you are looking for.

Bronze

Aren't Phase managers all-female? They must have used intern-kun's page to replace him with Aiko.
Managers are yes. But "Intern-kun" could be anyone really, if you go from title/name. I always assumed its someone who does office work for Phase, and maybe handle social media accounts.

I think a lot of people believed so as well. Even if they've found out she's a woman, thats still an intern unless we've been told otherwise. Not like we have info to compare. I wonder if the poster knew though? Because if they knew they've really outed themselves very stupidly.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Managers are yes. But "Intern-kun" could be anyone really, if you go from title/name. I always assumed its someone who does office work for Phase, and maybe handle social media accounts.
Intern-kun was probably never any one particular person. It's like when Holos talk about Mane-chan or Staff-san. It's just a nickname that they could be using for any number of people.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
At least she's a woman and someone important for phase. Some might be interested and doxxer can say "I have info on important people Im so dangerous etc". They put info of Intern-kun. INTERN-KUN.
I'm still convinced it was just to pad out a 2.5 post because they were nad nobody was looking at panko having a BF

throwaway37

I'm still convinced it was just to pad out a 2.5 post because they were nad nobody was looking at panko having a BF
they've been shitting up /pcg/ over it

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom